Are Ukrainian women easy?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Are Ukrainian women easy?

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Basically the ones that make a beeline for a guy who is passing through and is not living there will be sluts or those with ulterior motives or just the ones who like foreigners for being foreigners. And a guy who does not take his time to learn the language or the culture of the place will still have plenty of easy girls to choose from. And there is nothing wrong with that. But there is a risk that one will get used and not be seen as a just a human being.
The normal girls will have to be courted on their terms in "their natural habitat". And few outsiders have the willingness or the time/money to do that. It is so much easire to capitalize on being a foreigner, but then there are the risks that one will be "loved" for being just that.
The ones who end up staying and playing the game by local rules do not have many problems meeting normal people.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:Basically the ones that make a beeline for a guy who is passing through and is not living there will be sluts or those with ulterior motives or just the ones who like foreigners for being foreigners. And a guy who does not take his time to learn the language or the culture of the place will still have plenty of easy girls to choose from. And there is nothing wrong with that. But there is a risk that one will get used and not be seen as a just a human being.
The normal girls will have to be courted on their terms in "their natural habitat". And few outsiders have the willingness or the time/money to do that. It is so much easire to capitalize on being a foreigner, but then there are the risks that one will be "loved" for being just that.
The ones who end up staying and playing the game by local rules do not have many problems meeting normal people.
This is an all-true quote. That has happened to me when I have traveled other countries. This post by Ladislav shoiuld be an electronic sticky on to this site. Seriously.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I would tend to agree with that blog post, but anybody with common sense and has spent some time in Ukraine likely knows this.

In much of Western Culture, especially America women are told to save themselves for marriage. But that's a double edged sword for women here. They are encourage to take more control over their lives but are still penalized for having too many sexual partners. Men can't have it both ways but we do it. I don't personally engage in that nonsense, women are sexual creatures as well they just have to be more careful so they don't get abused or murdered and that makes sense.

But with all that said, some men try to treat dating overseas differently than dating at home. The main difference is there are no games being played generally with women outside of Western Culture. As the blog post says, women are free to make the first move and make their interest in you known. That is risky because of the MOB Industry and Adult Services Industry they don't want to be seen as "one of those girls" so they are cautious around obvious Westerners.

To be honest though, having been to Kiev, unless you find yourself in Shooters or something, you won't come into contact with the P4P crowd even if normal girls still mingle in those places.

Depending on what your after, time (and money) is your enemy as Ladislav said. Most men don't have the time to invest to find the right woman, so you use different tactics like marriage agencies and web sites geared towards connecting Western Men with FSU women.

I just have to vent a bit...

Its getting old to try and defend marrying women from FSU. There's an automatic distrust factor in Western Culture and there is what I could call stupid questions, like are they easy or not. I would argue Western Women are easy IF (and that's a BIG IF) if you have two or three of the most favorable traits they look for or you as a man lower your standards. Going to FSU is what I call cheating the system, because as long as your not a complete loser you a better than decent shot to find a young(er) motivated women, while far too many Western Women are still sowing their wild oats -
Dear David,

This is a tough one.

I am 33 and suffering from herpes. I feel like damaged goods. How can I have a relationship now?

Thanks,

Dina
There's an unfair cost factor, in effect a "tax" to bring your future wife into your home country. As I have said before with any woman from the Visa Waiver Program, you can effectively back-door the system and while it cost about the same, she can be already in country with you, adjusting to life in America (such as it is) instead of waiting 6-8 months and that's if you have all the proper papers, pictures and forms filled completely.

Yes you can choose to remain in her country, but let's be honest. Depending on what your doing for a career/occupation, its likely you're better off doing it here for the time being. Most men don't have "portable" jobs, they have careers centric to where they are from. That's one of the reasons I have picked IT as its a fairly portable career and I had to do something to be able to afford a family.

Anyway there are other issues but I find them much more acceptable than settling for a local women with baggage.