Natural looking feminine women from the past

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Natural looking feminine women from the past

Post by Mr S »

Look at how different these women's faces and expressions are in comparison to todays' women. You can just sense the femininity and genuine love that these women would have for the right man and their family. So different from today's female photoshopped mirror, phone cam blood suckers...

I feel eerily attracted to some of them, anyone else feel that way? I've always coveted a natural feminine look over the fallacy of today's 'supposed' female models or whatever they are...

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Not particularly attractive to me. Standards of beauty and attraction change over the generations and over cultures. Research what some of the 'great beauties' of each generation may have actually looked like and it'll really surprise you. Some of the 'dogs' of today might be great beauties were they born in a different era.

Just remember that these pics are the glamour shots of yesteryear....
Like our PS'ed pics of today...just imagine what they look like w/o makeup....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those pictures look so ancient. Why not just post some pics of women from the 1970's?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

That was the whole point of the post, to show pictures of decent looking women over a century ago. You can look at women from the 70's or any other decade from the 20th century easily enough.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

keius wrote:Not particularly attractive to me. Standards of beauty and attraction change over the generations and over cultures. Research what some of the 'great beauties' of each generation may have actually looked like and it'll really surprise you. Some of the 'dogs' of today might be great beauties were they born in a different era.

Just remember that these pics are the glamour shots of yesteryear....
Like our PS'ed pics of today...just imagine what they look like w/o makeup....
The women you find attractive did not exist 100 years ago, as that gene pool and phenotype was not yet in existence. Women get more beautiful with time as men continually select the prettiest to f**k. China is a great example of this. Stunning women, average (at best) men.

Standards have nothing to do with it. What you want simply did not exist then. It would be like trying to discuss Rap Music in 1967. It simply was not there.

Those women were attractive women of their time. If you went looking for what you liked, you would not find it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm with you, Mr S. Some very intriguing faces in there.
Think Different
Junior Poster

What I see in their faces is an innocence that you don't find in American women's faces today. I wonder if it's the feminism that's ruined it...?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

These women are gorgeous in any era.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I really like the painting in this video of "Find Your Way Back" by Jefferson Starship. It's from the 1880s, I used to know the name but can't think of it right now. Helluva good song too by the way:

Think Different
Junior Poster

The Lady of Shalott, by John Waterhouse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lady_o ... ainting%29
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look at Linda Evans back in the 60's. She looked so feminine as "Audra Barkley" in "The Big Valley". You only have to go back that far to find feminine looking women in America.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these wholesome feminine looking women in Russia/Ukraine today, from my dating site. As you can see, they still exist :)

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100168693

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /500010486

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501258438

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/433935

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/507933

Wow this one reminds me of Olivia Newton John when she was young! She has that bright smile wholesome blonde look!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /500008787

ImageImage

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

torres.kvin wrote:That was the whole point of the post, to show pictures of decent looking women over a century ago. You can look at women from the 70's or any other decade from the 20th century easily enough.
I tried to explain that previously but it went through one ear and out the other...
scooltim
Freshman Poster

Post by scooltim »

This is the whole point, to show a decent picture of women, more than a century ago. You can look at women from the 70's or any other decade of the 20th century is very easy.