Does this plan work if you are only attracted to WhiteWomen?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Does this plan work if you are only attracted to WhiteWomen?

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Hi,

I read Winston's story and have been browsing this website. I was very inspired by his story about finding relationships and love overseas. Initially, I was thrilled when I saw Winston's videos where he was able to meet women in Russia very easily. However, as I started reading throughout the forum, I realized that, while many who have gone to Russia or other poor countries where there are White Women have found those women to be friendlier then they are in the Anglosphere (USA, UK, Canada, Australia) they are only friendly on a platonic level and it is difficult to get a physical relationship with one of them.

I see three types of guys on this forum:

1. Guys who were
a. Successful with women in the Anglosphere.
b. Prefer Asian women.
c. Went to Asian countries where they were even more successful with women and there were more of the type of women they (like ladislav and Rock).

2. Guys who were
a. Unsuccesful with women in the Anglosphere.
b. Prefer White Women but also feel at least some attraction to Asian women.
c. Went to Asian countries and were successful there (like Winston).

3. Guys who were
b. Prefer White Women.
c. Went to Russia/Ukraine and found better quality women (like Mark Edward Davis).

I apologize if I am mischaracterizing any of you.

However, the FOURTH CATEGORY IS MISSING.

I don't see any examples of:

4. Guys who were
a. Unsuccessful with women in the Anglosphere
b. Successful in Russia/Ukraine or other poor White countries.

This has me quite concerned as I only feel physical attraction to White women. Now to be clear, I'm not racist. I don't hate people of other races. I just don't find women of other races to be physically attractive.

In Winston's biography, he said:
So it was either go back to Europe and meet a lot of girls who just want to be friends or acquaintances, and maybe getting a plain average looking girl to be serious about me. Or go to the Philippines or Thailand and get a “hot� girl that I could be super attracted to. I thought about it and basically what it came down to is that: I’d rather have a “hot� attractive sexy Asian woman than a plain average looking White woman. And all the research and asking around I did told me unanimously that I’d do VERY well in the Philippines and have my choice of the lot, which was what I badly needed.
And on YoucancallmeAl's introductory post he said:
I was expecting things to be easier in the poorer Eastern countries but there was already a cynical distrust of American guys there. In general, being a "rich Westerner" may have impressed them 20 years ago but not anymore.
So you see throughout this forum it seems that guys who are unsuccessful with women in the Anglosphere also can't get White women overseas. Is this true? I would love to hear from anyone who can prove me wrong. I myself have been unsuccessful with women in the Anglosphere and want to find a White girlfriend. I'm considering moving to Ukraine or Russia or some other poor white country. However, since I haven't seen any examples of success I'm somewhat discouraged.

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO WAS:
a. UNSUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN IN THE ANGLOSPHERE
b. MOVED TO A COUNTRY WITH WHITE WOMEN (RUSSIA, UKRAINE, EASTERN EUROPE) AND
c. WAS SUCCESSFUL IN FINDING INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE WOMEN THERE?

Please let me know if this is the case. If Russia/Ukraine don't work anymore then I probably shouldn't waste time and money traveling there.

Thanks!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You are following the shaming logic of feminists who declare Russia and other eastern European countries as poor. These women are not doing as badly as you might suspect, especially in the big cities.

While you will certainly find women in that region more friendly, don't think that they are looking to find a rich American to latch onto in a pinch. The world's perception is no longer that Americans are rich, it is that we are ignorant of other cultures and economically depressed at the moment.

I suggest you travel to the regions of the world where you find the women attractive and expect to have to raise your game to pull the interest that you will want. These women are sophisticated, and if they are going to hook-up with a man who has devalued dollars, you will have to impress them beyond income and perceived wealth.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You are following the shaming logic of feminists who declare Russia and other eastern European countries as poor. These women are not doing as badly as you might suspect, especially in the big cities.

While you will certainly find women in that region more friendly, don't think that they are looking to find a rich American to latch onto in a pinch. The world's perception is no longer that Americans are rich, it is that we are ignorant of other cultures and economically depressed at the moment.

I suggest you travel to the regions of the world where you find the women attractive and expect to have to raise your game to pull the interest that you will want. These women are sophisticated, and if they are going to hook-up with a man who has devalued dollars, you will have to impress them beyond income and perceived wealth.
I could concur with CE, FSU is not quite as "Poor" as you think. But having said that, many don't quite have the "Western" standard of living. This is mostly because they don't have the debt machine we have here. Most younger women (early 20's, late teens) are fresh out of school and don't own anything yet (flat or car). By their mid-20's, some women are able to work in jobs where they can afford a home and maybe a small new or used car. That is not the majority however, no matter how much of a smiley face people want to put on Russia's economy its not nearly as mature as the rest of the West and has a tiny middle class. Having spent time in Kiev, I can say that a majority of women don't live the typical Western lifestyle either. Many women usually leave whatever small town or village they are from into cities like Moscow or Kiev in order to make money as there no real career opportunities in their home town.

Now let's be fair in that most of the Men venturing to any place for a wife are in their 50's and 60's in most cases. These are mostly men coming out of extended relationships, when they were last single in some other era, be it the late 70's, mid 80's or early 90's. They have no idea of the shark tank they have jumped into and that certain cultural factors are at work they aren't quite aware of. Also men with money tend to make poor decisions because they try to make up whatever issue they have with money.

They then complain when they are taken for a ride by some enterprising FSU babe.

I think normal middle class men actually have the best chance overseas because you don't have money to burn and you're likely to keep it real with the women. That's why sometimes I feel companies like AFA should not promote this as a "vacation" this is a mission and should be treated as such. Also using the word "vacation" gives the impression this is for sex tourist as well, which is not the case. MOB industry does open itself to criticism by using certain terms and phases.

If you like White Women, go to FSU. If you want something in the middle go to South America. If you like Asian women, go to SE Asia.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I never had trouble getting dates with white women growing up, which I'm not proud of. However, I know when to fold my hand.

1. I gave up on anglo women
2. I gave up on russian women
3. I discovered asian women give me the most bang for my buck (metaphorically speaking)

White women are phoney as hell, it doesn't matter what country they come from there all the same(my experience). They all believe in the princess/slave paradigm. Everytime your white girlfriend is unhappy its your f***ing fault! The reason your still attracted to white women is because you haven't dated enough bad ones yet.

To answer your question, if american women don't like you russian women won't like you either.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

wuxi wrote: To answer your question, if american women don't like you russian women won't like you either.
This wasn't true for Winston. He wasn't successful with American women BUT was successful with Russian women! :D

I think women from eastern Europe and Russia are going to be far more open and friendly than American women would ever be. Just looking at the videos Winston put up on his youtube page, he was able to approach and get phone numbers from women in Russia at bus stops, on trains and in parks. Just try doing that in the United States! :shock:

He said the women in Russia and eastern Europe did not have that "bitch shield" around them and did not think it was "creepy" for guys to start talking to them. Contrast that to American women who think "all men are creeps." Women in the US only meet guys through their friends, women in Russia and eastern Europe are open to meeting guys anywhere! :D

Check out these youtube videos of Winston in Russia meeting women in public places. Now imagine doing that in America! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4lcaKIZ ... re=related[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's true that most Russian girls were only platonic with me. But some of my other Asian friends did better. For example:
My 7 visits to Russia were in the span of 3 years from 2006 to 2009. My first trip was one of the best. I stayed for a month in Moscow, St Petersburg and Cheboksary.

Masha (23), Maria (22), Julia (19), Xena (18), Nina (21), Vavara (19) are half of the women I dated and went all the way meaning I scored. I also scored with the other half. The number next to their name is their age. The other half I forgot their names but they're mostly under or around 20 yrs old. So you can say I dated a dozen women during the span of 3 yrs.

I met Masha, Nina, Xena online through a social network. The others I met in person while I was in Russia. I would meet them in a store, on the street or at a university. It's funny how easy it is to strike a conversation by asking for directions by pretending I'm lost eventhough I know exactly where I'm going. :) None of these women are hookers. I am scared of catching diseases so I don't go for prostitutes. Besides, there's no need. There are plenty of good beautiful young women. I guess I've been lucky too because all the women I dated don't ask me to buy them anything. They are not users. In fact, I would have considered marrying almost half of them.

I only told your my partial story so when you get back to America, let's talk. I may try to call you on skype. How do I find you on skype?
That guy is taller than me, and is thinner, but not great looking or anything. I eventually did find a girl who was serious about me, but she wasn't my type and her personality was a dud.

I did find two others that liked me who I thought were hot, just before I left. You never know how your luck and karma will play out. And you can't assume that mine will be like yours either. But I'm sure everyone will agree, Russia is a lot of fun regardless of what happens.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So Wuxi is saying all Anglo women are phony? I don't buy that, you couldn't have met everybody and maybe your picker is bad. Some cultural differences between typical Asian culture and typical Western culture might mask some things, have you thought of that?

Looks are everything but its something and I can't wrap my head around Asian women. I've had more than a few chances to go that route and just don't find generally flat surfaces appealing.

In fact, if I can find some South American women that speak conversational English and are attractive as well, I might forget FSU! I still like Western European women, but she's likely to be a bit older, but a much simpler residence process on both sides.

The truth is I'm not quite ruling anything out. My preference is with Caucasian women, but she could easily be mixed race or even Black who knows. I'm just playing a number game...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:It's true that most Russian girls were only platonic with me. But some of my other Asian friends did better. For example:
My 7 visits to Russia were in the span of 3 years from 2006 to 2009. My first trip was one of the best. I stayed for a month in Moscow, St Petersburg and Cheboksary.

Masha (23), Maria (22), Julia (19), Xena (18), Nina (21), Vavara (19) are half of the women I dated and went all the way meaning I scored. I also scored with the other half. The number next to their name is their age. The other half I forgot their names but they're mostly under or around 20 yrs old. So you can say I dated a dozen women during the span of 3 yrs.

I met Masha, Nina, Xena online through a social network. The others I met in person while I was in Russia. I would meet them in a store, on the street or at a university. It's funny how easy it is to strike a conversation by asking for directions by pretending I'm lost eventhough I know exactly where I'm going. :) None of these women are hookers. I am scared of catching diseases so I don't go for prostitutes. Besides, there's no need. There are plenty of good beautiful young women. I guess I've been lucky too because all the women I dated don't ask me to buy them anything. They are not users. In fact, I would have considered marrying almost half of them.

I only told your my partial story so when you get back to America, let's talk. I may try to call you on skype. How do I find you on skype?
That guy is taller than me, and is thinner, but not great looking or anything. I eventually did find a girl who was serious about me, but she wasn't my type and her personality was a dud.

I did find two others that liked me who I thought were hot, just before I left. You never know how your luck and karma will play out. And you can't assume that mine will be like yours either. But I'm sure everyone will agree, Russia is a lot of fun regardless of what happens.
Winston I like your taste in women, I found all the women in your videos attractive at some level.

How old were you when you went to FSU last time?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more videos of Winson meeting women in Russia. It looks like he had a lot of fun there! It's nice to know that women in Russia and eastern Europe don't think men are "creeps" for striking up a conversation with them (like in the US). It's also nice to know that overseas you can approach women in public places and not just at bars and nightclubs (like in America). :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjkawF8c ... er&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKr3M3G4 ... er&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3h7wLh1 ... er&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfdCPV-D ... er&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNgUAaOb ... re=related[/youtube]
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I am category 4.

A. Successful with American women
B. Prefer all women; white and Latin approach me the most and vice versa; white and Latin women are women I have always dated.
C. Never been out of the US, but have talked to women from every continent and have been success talking to many of them.

I am moving this summer and I am going to make video diaries and take photos too. I would say...research countries in Europe you want to go to. Russia and Ukraine is too generic to me. I have talked to women from both and they are great, but try to expand your horizons. European women are just fine in general. I prefer Danish women the most. I click with them better. We are a perfect match.

I try not to explore places expats always visit or move to. It makes me feel like a follower and other countries interest me. Research countries not named Russia or Ukraine. Scandinavian women look 50 times better than women in Russia and Ukraine, in my opinion.

I used to go gaga over the Philippines, but it is expat haven. Might as well stay in America. I have researched countries and I have like 20 I want to visit and/or move to. Countries no one goes to or the tourism is low. This is just how I feel about this situation.

Put it this way, if I were a rich man, I would move to Denmark and call it a day. Researching countries got easier when I started to think more about myself and not the women. I am an atheist and Denmark has a high percentage of atheists. Denmark has a lot of other benefits like free education. Think about things like that. Here is my criteria:

1. Is prostitution legal?
2. Is it easy to get a visa?
3. How long will it take for me to get permanent residency?
4. Low HIV/AIDS rate
5. Cost of living has to be within my standards.

Things like that made it easier. If you want to go to Russia or Ukraine, good, but try to research other countries to have more options.

I might have to disqualify myself because I am black, but I thought this would be a good idea to tell you how I evaluate things.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

To the OP:

From what I could tell, Winston did have some success in Russia - perhaps not as much as he could have had were he a Caucasian, but he did have some and he did develop a few serious love interests. Certainly, he did better in America, where he only had a (often short-term) girlfriend once every few years despite persistently searching for one.

Also, I wasn't aware that Ladislav was very successful with women in America? Correct me if I'm wrong, but he often spoke about women there being turned off by his obviously foreign (non-Anglo) account and background. In fact, he encountered difficulties because of that everywhere he went.

As for me, I don't know whether I fit any of those categories. I am a Caucasian-hybrid who is at least 6 ft. However, due to differences in principles, values and philosophy on life, I've had no success with Anglo women (although a lot of them do stare at me from a distance, which probably indicates that they have no idea how to flirt or approach you - the only Anglo-born girl who could flirt was raised in Thailand). I've generally gotten along much better with women who were raised outside the Anglosphere, whether they be Scandinavian or Asian. This may be partially because, unlike most Australians, I have an Asian mother, so I can relate to their relatively austere ways (compared to the hedonistic Australians) better.

Many of the girls who've been interested in me have been Asian, though. I'm not sure why this is. It would not surprise me if Eastern Europeans were more age-conscious (which rules me out in the majority of cases).

The only women I have problems interacting with are from the Anglosphere, basically. Judging by how well I got on with that Norwegian girl and how flattered she was by what I said and how I expressed interest in her (although she already had a boyfriend), I might have some success in Scandinavia (although I hear the women there are more attracted to men with darker skin).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does this plan work if you are only attracted to WhiteWo

Post by Rock »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:Hi,

I read Winston's story and have been browsing this website. I was very inspired by his story about finding relationships and love overseas. Initially, I was thrilled when I saw Winston's videos where he was able to meet women in Russia very easily. However, as I started reading throughout the forum, I realized that, while many who have gone to Russia or other poor countries where there are White Women have found those women to be friendlier then they are in the Anglosphere (USA, UK, Canada, Australia) they are only friendly on a platonic level and it is difficult to get a physical relationship with one of them.

I see three types of guys on this forum:

1. Guys who were
b. Prefer Asian women.
c. Went to Asian countries where they were even more successful with women and there were more of the type of women they (like ladislav and Rock).

2. Guys who were
a. Unsuccesful with women in the Anglosphere.
b. Prefer White Women but also feel at least some attraction to Asian women.
c. Went to Asian countries and were successful there (like Winston).

3. Guys who were
b. Prefer White Women.
c. Went to Russia/Ukraine and found better quality women (like Mark Edward Davis).

I apologize if I am mischaracterizing any of you.

However, the FOURTH CATEGORY IS MISSING.

I don't see any examples of:

4. Guys who were
a. Unsuccessful with women in the Anglosphere
b. Successful in Russia/Ukraine or other poor White countries.

This has me quite concerned as I only feel physical attraction to White women. Now to be clear, I'm not racist. I don't hate people of other races. I just don't find women of other races to be physically attractive.

In Winston's biography, he said:
So it was either go back to Europe and meet a lot of girls who just want to be friends or acquaintances, and maybe getting a plain average looking girl to be serious about me. Or go to the Philippines or Thailand and get a “hot� girl that I could be super attracted to. I thought about it and basically what it came down to is that: I’d rather have a “hot� attractive sexy Asian woman than a plain average looking White woman. And all the research and asking around I did told me unanimously that I’d do VERY well in the Philippines and have my choice of the lot, which was what I badly needed.
And on YoucancallmeAl's introductory post he said:
I was expecting things to be easier in the poorer Eastern countries but there was already a cynical distrust of American guys there. In general, being a "rich Westerner" may have impressed them 20 years ago but not anymore.
So you see throughout this forum it seems that guys who are unsuccessful with women in the Anglosphere also can't get White women overseas. Is this true? I would love to hear from anyone who can prove me wrong. I myself have been unsuccessful with women in the Anglosphere and want to find a White girlfriend. I'm considering moving to Ukraine or Russia or some other poor white country. However, since I haven't seen any examples of success I'm somewhat discouraged.

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO WAS:
a. UNSUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN IN THE ANGLOSPHERE
b. MOVED TO A COUNTRY WITH WHITE WOMEN (RUSSIA, UKRAINE, EASTERN EUROPE) AND
c. WAS SUCCESSFUL IN FINDING INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE WOMEN THERE?

Please let me know if this is the case. If Russia/Ukraine don't work anymore then I probably shouldn't waste time and money traveling there.

Thanks!
1. If you gotta have a white woman, you should explore promising options all over the planet - not just FSU but also Southern Africa (South Africa and Zimbabwe) and Southern South America (Argentina and southern Brazil).

2. When it comes to success with white women, this particular forum is not so strong (no offense Winston or others). I mean besides having lots of enticing photos on the home page, most of the longer term members are more experienced in Asia and have had more success there. As part of your research in No. 1, look for forums with lots of on successful on-the-ground guys in those locals.

Points 3-6 are just speculation on my part, not based on solid first hand experience

3. If you are a decent looking black guy, exotic appeal might give you a big handicap in parts of Western Europe (eg Germany, Scandinavia, Iceland) so worth researching if the shoe fits.

4. No matter what (white or black, decent looking or not), I believe you will find FSU gives you a significant handicap. If you easily date white 35 year old 5s in the States, you might be able to easily pull white 25-30 year old 6-7s in FSU. The dating handicap you get is a bit hard to isolate. On the one hand, you are weaker (language, culture, and understanding your counter party). With time and hard work, you can reduce this weakness a lot (language and cultural study, local experience base). On other ways, you are stronger - relatively wealthy, exotic (different), offer prospect of new life in appealing country. Net-net, your strengths will outweigh your weakness with a lot of the girls, esp. if you are able to minimize your weaknesses with time and effort.

5. If you are one of those average 20 something white guys who gets ignored by the American girls, I believe even Western Europe will offer much better prospects to you if you are proactive (I was not when I was there).

6. Research the other areas I mentioned in 1 above because they might even be easier than FSU for a white girl seeker (offer much undiscovered low lying fruit).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston, its Irina I like the best (from Part 3). Nice girl all around, seem very down to earth.

Rock -

Interesting observation and South Africa, really? SA strikes me as a place where a White Women has access to all the Black Men she wants though cultural legacies might interfere with that. I was watching a documentary just on such relationship in South Africa from the perspective of a West Indian who was grouped in with Black Africans but loved the imagines of White Women. Check it out - http://www.linktv.org/video/4571/the-gl ... hite-women

I don't know which FSU women we're talking about sometimes. Are we talking about FSU women specifically looking for Western Men specifically men from North America? Or are we talking about the everyday women that are on local sites hoping to meet somebody. The ratio in FSU is still 2:1 and unlikely to change in our lifetimes anyway. Even if you eliminate all the ugly women and fat women, that still leaves a HUGE supply of women when your consider all the States of the Former Soviet Union and Russia itself. I've always been of the mindset if you give yourself enough exposure you'll eventually find a suitable women there. If you can work really hard at it for 6-8 months, from what I can tell you'll end up engaged inside of 12 months. That tells me there plenty of women to go around who want to get married and will go to great lengths to do so.

I personally consider FSU prime and target rich, even for a Black Man because its just a numbers thing and when a woman wants to get married bad enough, she'll consider all her options and I do mean all of them. That's not to say they choose Black Men out of desperation, on the contrary most of the 20somethings have been exposed to Western Culture enough to know they like men of color. Mark Davis' homie is married to a Ukrainian woman and she was seeking a Black Man, funny how that worked out. I know two other FSU women who are either involved or want to be involved with Black Men. Gives me not only hope, but confidence based on my own success with FSU women as well as what I just said.

Are Scandinavian Women better looking than FSU? That's hard to say, the most striking Slavic woman is about even with the hottest Scandinavian woman. From there I'm not quite sure. What I saw in Bergen, Norway is not comparable to Kiev, Ukraine. At this point I would give Bergen the nod over Kiev. I was flat floored by a few women I saw. Even a group of teenagers, they couldn't have been more than 15-16 and all four or five of them would stop traffic in the US. I saw another stunner about 5'9 black hair and crystal blue eyes... I've said in the past (to myself) that I would love to have a Scandinavian Wife and a Siberian Husky with the same eye color... I was I had the guts to take picture like some people do, this red-head I was talking too for about 10 mins has to be one of the best looking women I've ever seen in my life and she was pleasant to talk with.

I would also agree that Denmark is high on the Place I Wanna Live list. Though I'm a car nut and that's problematic. They tax you like crazy to own a car there. I think I have said this before, because of that I would consider The Netherlands or Germany a happy medium choice. I have looked into regulations into brining a US car to The Netherlands and I only have to add side markers and a rear fog light other than that, its legal. Its much cheaper to buy a car state-side and transport it (about $1500) to Europe. That being said, Diesel is cheaper than Gas and E85 is cheaper than Gas, but depending on where you are hard to get. E85 is widely available in Sweden I believe.

Also the easiest way to get residency in the EU is just to marry an EU citizen. Since I like White Women, that's not a a problem and I think I can find an attractive woman in any country in the EU. I think I just have to be on the ground there because using US based web sites to find targets is not that easy. I found that out while in Europe and my other plan(s) backfired on me. I was scrambling around trying to find other women to meet that I spent hours online especially in Germany.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I was gunna say though, looking at LatinEuro its becoming tougher and tougher to keep South America off the radar.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

djfourmoney wrote:Winston, its Irina I like the best (from Part 3). Nice girl all around, seem very down to earth.

Rock -

Interesting observation and South Africa, really? SA strikes me as a place where a White Women has access to all the Black Men she wants though cultural legacies might interfere with that. I was watching a documentary just on such relationship in South Africa from the perspective of a West Indian who was grouped in with Black Africans but loved the imagines of White Women. Check it out - http://www.linktv.org/video/4571/the-gl ... hite-women

I don't know which FSU women we're talking about sometimes. Are we talking about FSU women specifically looking for Western Men specifically men from North America? Or are we talking about the everyday women that are on local sites hoping to meet somebody. The ratio in FSU is still 2:1 and unlikely to change in our lifetimes anyway. Even if you eliminate all the ugly women and fat women, that still leaves a HUGE supply of women when your consider all the States of the Former Soviet Union and Russia itself. I've always been of the mindset if you give yourself enough exposure you'll eventually find a suitable women there. If you can work really hard at it for 6-8 months, from what I can tell you'll end up engaged inside of 12 months. That tells me there plenty of women to go around who want to get married and will go to great lengths to do so.

I personally consider FSU prime and target rich, even for a Black Man because its just a numbers thing and when a woman wants to get married bad enough, she'll consider all her options and I do mean all of them. That's not to say they choose Black Men out of desperation, on the contrary most of the 20somethings have been exposed to Western Culture enough to know they like men of color. Mark Davis' homie is married to a Ukrainian woman and she was seeking a Black Man, funny how that worked out. I know two other FSU women who are either involved or want to be involved with Black Men. Gives me not only hope, but confidence based on my own success with FSU women as well as what I just said.

Are Scandinavian Women better looking than FSU? That's hard to say, the most striking Slavic woman is about even with the hottest Scandinavian woman. From there I'm not quite sure. What I saw in Bergen, Norway is not comparable to Kiev, Ukraine. At this point I would give Bergen the nod over Kiev. I was flat floored by a few women I saw. Even a group of teenagers, they couldn't have been more than 15-16 and all four or five of them would stop traffic in the US. I saw another stunner about 5'9 black hair and crystal blue eyes... I've said in the past (to myself) that I would love to have a Scandinavian Wife and a Siberian Husky with the same eye color... I was I had the guts to take picture like some people do, this red-head I was talking too for about 10 mins has to be one of the best looking women I've ever seen in my life and she was pleasant to talk with.

I would also agree that Denmark is high on the Place I Wanna Live list. Though I'm a car nut and that's problematic. They tax you like crazy to own a car there. I think I have said this before, because of that I would consider The Netherlands or Germany a happy medium choice. I have looked into regulations into brining a US car to The Netherlands and I only have to add side markers and a rear fog light other than that, its legal. Its much cheaper to buy a car state-side and transport it (about $1500) to Europe. That being said, Diesel is cheaper than Gas and E85 is cheaper than Gas, but depending on where you are hard to get. E85 is widely available in Sweden I believe.

Also the easiest way to get residency in the EU is just to marry an EU citizen. Since I like White Women, that's not a a problem and I think I can find an attractive woman in any country in the EU. I think I just have to be on the ground there because using US based web sites to find targets is not that easy. I found that out while in Europe and my other plan(s) backfired on me. I was scrambling around trying to find other women to meet that I spent hours online especially in Germany.
When I mentioned southern Africa, I was thinking more for white men. A black man is not gonna be very exotic there. Moreover, both South Africa and Zimbabwe have suffered nasty histories and events which have worked to create animosities and separations between whites and blacks.

If I was black and seriously interested in white girls, I would research Scandinavia, Germany, other parts of western and Eastern Europe, Southern South America, and even some anglo areas (New Zealand and Australia).

As for your previous experience in western Europe, it really does sound like you were way too rushed to find someone you shared a strong mutual attraction with and build a bond with them. Best of luck on finding the means to relocate there or FSU long enough to give your strategies a full shot. Please keep this forum in the loop when you do that too.