Does this plan work if you are only attracted to WhiteWomen?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

djfourmoney wrote:I was gunna say though, looking at LatinEuro its becoming tougher and tougher to keep South America off the radar.
Latin Euro is chock full of sexy stunners which satisfy many tastes. The owner hand-picks which girls go on the websites and like me, he seems to have an affinity for bubble butts and thick curvy bodies. The Brazil and Dominican Republic sections have some insanely hot photos.

I've used Latin Euro a few years ago to meet a few girls in Brazil and Colombia. I made some good connections with it. But one thing you gotta know, the hit ratio is tends to be low. Cus the biz model is purely selling addresses/emails/phone numbers. The site does not indicate when the girl joined so some of them are from the ancient past, like 5 or even 10 years ago. If the photo generates lots of orders, it will stay-up. Also, if the girl expresses a tight age preference or other signs if pickiness, he's not gonna include that in her bio. Everything you read from the summaries will give you the impression that all the girls want is any nice guy from abroad. I think we all know better than that by now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I was gunna say though, looking at LatinEuro its becoming tougher and tougher to keep South America off the radar.
Latin Euro is chock full of sexy stunners which satisfy many tastes. The owner hand-picks which girls go on the websites and like me, he seems to have an affinity for bubble butts and thick curvy bodies. The Brazil and Dominican Republic sections have some insanely hot photos.

I've used Latin Euro a few years ago to meet a few girls in Brazil and Colombia. I made some good connections with it. But one thing you gotta know, the hit ratio is tends to be low. Cus the biz model is purely selling addresses/emails/phone numbers. The site does not indicate when the girl joined so some of them are from the ancient past, like 5 or even 10 years ago. If the photo generates lots of orders, it will stay-up. Also, if the girl expresses a tight age preference or other signs if pickiness, he's not gonna include that in her bio. Everything you read from the summaries will give you the impression that all the girls want is any nice guy from abroad. I think we all know better than that by now.
Well going back to the first reply -

I wasn't that "rushed". I had the most solid connection with one German Woman (34 At The Time). She had two young boys (7 and 8). Father was ex-US Army, out of the picture completely. In fact she came back to America to live here with him, even worked at Wal-Mart in the Houston, TX area. Once the relationship failed like many Europeans they tend to go back home to be closer to their support network. Her father was a long time Audi employee and her mom was a home maker. See... we had a strong connection, but she was average looks wise (I posted a picture elsewhere, bikini on b&w picture) and the thought of being a father to two boys right off the bat concerned me. So while I let that relationship simmer I kept looking for another one. I had another girl in Germany, I'd say worst. She had 3 kids (one girl, two boys) father also ex-US Military. She was a teacher (6th grade), some what cute but overweight. I automatically eliminated her after awhile. I also found a Norwegian woman, 28 with a young son (5) and she was the best looking out of the three.

My initial plans to go to Europe were built around seeing German girl #1 and only her. It then grew to include a wing man for coverage and visiting a friend in Norway as well. The German girl grew suspicious and and later denied me visiting her after the Norwegian girl rejected me. So it went from being fairly simple to being very complicated in a hurry. I ended up with nothing at all and don't talk to any of those women today.

I wasn't pressed for time really I was there from Memorial Day Weekend 2007 to 4th of July Weekend 2007... I also planned on going to the 24hrs of Le Mans race in France but didn't have a ticket. When I found out it was going to rain much of that weekend, I decided against it but only after a misunderstanding with the Bahn ticket lady (my fault, she spoke perfect English) and I ended up going to Paris, Belgium and Paris, France.... I only had enough cash to turn around and come back to Germany so that's where I was from then, until I went to Ukraine and visited a 34 year old Ukraine English Teacher and then came back and spend the last 10 days or so in the same hostel in Frankfurt.

So in actuality I was all over the place... and spend about $5,000 or so in the process. I wasn't totally sure about the whole MOB thing and didn't know any Black Men that had gone before that time. Seems to me I could have went on a Catch and Run mission in Ukraine and chances are would have found something. Or I could have just stuck to the original plan, I could be married and happy, but NOOO I had to f*ck it up... :) lesson learned.

According to the LatinEuro web site they recommend going back several pages as many women towards the back of the web site never get any letters or phone calls because most men don't go past a few dozen pages and considering the women on the first few pages who are the newest, why go more than 10-12 pages? I can totally understand it.

My issue with SA has always been language barrier and mostly Middle Class women will speak English, which is fine but there's always a chance is seems the hottest women into you speaks no conversational quality English and then only Brazil seems suitable for relocation for me anyway, who knows.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:Winston, its Irina I like the best (from Part 3). Nice girl all around, seem very down to earth.
I agree, she was a pretty girl and seemed friendly and sincere. It's incredible that she invited Winston back to her home after she just met him! This would never happen in America!

Hell, in America your lucky if your able to get a woman's phone number! It's funny how when Winston was in Russia, he did not have to go to bars or clubs to meet girls, he was able to meet women in stores, cafes, buses and trains! No way would that happen in America!
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Thanks for the suggestions and advice

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

I'd like to thank everyone who replied for your suggestions and advice!

@ Contrarian Expatriate

Are you basically saying that Russia and Eastern Europe no longer give an American any advantage so I would have the same desirablity there as I do in the US?

@ djfourmoney

It is good to hear that you had success in Europe. But how successful were you in the US? I saw from your introductory post that you dated as a teenager so you must not have been completely shut out of the US dating scene. How big an advantage do you think going to Europe gave you? Does it give you say, 2 additional points out of 10 or 3 or 4?

@ wuxi

Thanks for your honest opinion even though it disappoints me. About White Women being phoney though, I think that is an over generalization. I can't see how that could apply to all White Women. Some of them are decent people.

You also said that the reason I'm still attracted to White Women is because I haven't dated enough bad ones yet. I'll have to disagree with you there. A person doesn't choose what they are attracted to. Attraction isn't a choice. I could no more easily make myself feel attraction to Asian Women than I could make myself gay. I think that what a person is attracted to is determined by their early life experiences and from that point it becomes fixed. Probably because I grew up in an all-White area that might be why I only feel attraction to White Women.

@ jamesbond

Thank you for the encouragement. I saw the videos and they are what gives me hope. However, if you look at Winston's biography he clearly states, in a quote that I put in the original post to this topic, that he wasn't that successful in getting INTIMATE relationships with the women in Russia. Yes, he was much more successful at getting PLATONIC relationships with the women in Russia than he was in the US. But not INTIMATE relationships. So while his videos are inspiring they don't prove that it is easier to go all the way with Russian women.

@ Winston

Was your Asian friend unsuccessful in the US? How tall is he? The problem is, if you were unsuccessful than that means I would probably do even worse because I'm shier, I'm losing my hair, and I'm the same height as you. So if anything I have it worse than you do. Yes, there might be some random factor but I think in reality for the most part it comes down to ones dating market value. Mine is lower than yours so I would do worse.

@ Phoenix Sosa

By Category 4, I mean guys who are UNSUCCESSFUL in the Anglosphere and successful overseas. If you are successful you are a Category 1 or a Category 3.

The criteria you list are good things to consider, and when I look through the list of countries I'll consider the items you suggest. Thanks! There are a few additonal items that I think you should add to that list.

1. Rate of Single Motherhood (the higher the rate of single motherhood, the fewer desirable women since who wants a single mom.) I think it is MUCH better to find a country with a low rate of single motherhood because you have a better chance of finding a woman without a little brat. When I meet women in the US, the phrase I dread the most is "I have a little boy that is my world." I CAN'T stand it when women tell me they have children. Because you know that eventually, they want you to take care of their little brats. They want you to be the father even though the kid isn't yours. So then I make excuses to not meet them. For some reason, the only women in the US that I seem to attract are single moms.

2. Rate of Obesity (Again, the higher the rate of obesity, the lower the chance of finding an acceptable woman.) In a country where very few of the women are fat, finding an acceptable looking woman is much easier.

To put it this way, in the US, about 60% of the women are overweight and 30% are single mothers (those aren't exact figures just estimates). Even if we assume there is no correlation between the two, this means that only (1-0.6) * (1-0.3) = 28% of the single women are both of normal weight and don't have kids. 28% is close to 1 in 4. Which means that there are almost 4 single guys for every acceptable single woman in the US. This is why the US dating market is so bad. So you have got to consider the rate of single motherhood and the rate of obesity in a country that you are considering.

I would agree with you that some Scandinavian women are REALLY hot! Yes they are much hotter than Russian women. However, in those countries there is a HIGH rate of single motherhood. Also, those countries are rich Upper Tier Countries, and if you view the post Winston posted a while back:

Upper vs. Lower tiers: Different dating markets for men at the link below:

viewtopic.php?t=9073

You see that it doesn't make much sense to move to another Upper Tier Country. That is one of the reasons I crossed those countries off my list. I'd rather a plain Russian woman than a hot Danish woman with a

Phoenix Sosa wrote:tribe, village, major city population

to quote your hilarious post about bad boy dating sites.

@ DaRick

You are correct about Ladislav. I put him in the wrong category.

Have you been overseas? If so, have you had any long term intimate relationships with White Women overseas?

@ Rock

Thank you for the tips!

1. I should definitely add Argentina and Southern Brazil. That is an area I missed in my initial research. South Africa seems like a violent place though. I'm not sure I'd feel safe there.

I made a list of the White countries outside of the European Continent. Can you think of any I missed?

Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Iran
New Zealand
South Africa
USA

Also, I might include Iraq and Turkey. However, most of those people seem to be too dark for my tastes.

Are there any other White countries?

2. I've tried to find sites similar to this and I can't seem to find any. All the other expat sites are either about the technical aspects of relocating to another place or are about getting short term non-romantic relationships. I also see some sites that are put up by Russian bride agencies in my searches but since they are trying to sell vacations their advice is biased.

3. I'm White

4. Good to know that FSU still gives an advantage. However, for me to succeed I would need a REALLY BIG advantage since I'm short, bald, in my mid thirties but look older, and am quite shy and awkward.

5. No, that isn't me.

6. Yes, I'm going to look through countries around the world. Thanks for that suggestion.
Last edited by i_want_a_hot_white_chick on February 19th, 2011, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: Thanks for the suggestions and advice

Post by DaRick »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote:I'd like to thank everyone who replied for your suggestions and advice!

@ DaRick

You are correct about Ladislav. I put him in the wrong category.

Have you been overseas? If so, have you had any long term intimate relationships with White Women overseas?
Yes, to the first (but only to Malaysia, my maternal ancestral land) and no to the second, mostly because I've never had a chance.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

i_want_a_hot_white_chick wrote: @ Rock

Thank you for the tips!

1. I should definitely add Argentina and Southern Brazil. That is an area I missed in my initial research. South Africa seems like a violent place though. I'm not sure I'd feel safe there.

I made a list of the White countries outside of the European Continent. Can you think of any I missed?

Argentina
Australia
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Iran
New Zealand
South Africa
USA

Also, I might include Iraq and Turkey. However, most of those people seem to be too dark for my tastes.

Are there any other White countries?

2. I've tried to find sites similar to this and I can't seem to find any. All the other expat sites are either about the technical aspects of relocating to another place or are about getting short term non-romantic relationships. I also see some sites that are put up by Russian bride agencies in my searches but since they are trying to sell vacations their advice is biased.

3. I'm White

4. Good to know that FSU still gives an advantage. However, for me to succeed I would need a REALLY BIG advantage since I'm short, bald, in my mid thirties but look older, and am quite shy and awkward.

5. No, that isn't me.

6. Yes, I'm going to look through countries around the world. Thanks for that suggestion.
1. From what you've said, you might need to boost your self image a bit. Consider Lad's advice on the hair. Its seems to work well for him, its cheap, simple, and risk free. Perhaps with a full head of hair, you would feel more youthful looking.

2. 5'7" is a normal male height in many countries and even tall in some. Here in Taiwan, one of my average looking American friends was just 5'7" and somehow, he attracted a lot of tall Chinese girls. I even remember introducing one to him, my date's friend. Before they met him, she told me her friend, who was 5'9" by the way, had strict specs and had to have a guy 180 cm (5'11'') or above (they had known each other since junior high). But I thought, what the hell, give it a shot. Soon after she met him, I could tell something was going on. Sure enough, she was very attracted. He got a private date with her the next night and she was basically his to do whatever he wanted.

3. Take Australia, Canada, and New Zealand off the list. Add Zimbabwe and Colombia (esp. Bogota and Medellin). If Iran is acceptable too, you might also research other middle east or northern African countries. For those, I think you would need to be serious about marriage and consider making token compromises on the religion (ie covert to Islam to please family). You would need to consult with expat experts for those countries. One more country to give a bit of though about is Thailand. There are always female travelers passing through from Europe and FSU and a smattering of female expats and teachers. I scored a relationship with an American girl there a few years ago. In Thailand, their sexual market value goes down with white guys who tend to focus attention on the massive choice of Asian girls. Some parts of South Africa are much safer than others. I think Cape Town is not too bad. Talk to on-the-ground sources to get more info.

4. My points about FSU, etc, in earlier post were speculation as I highlighted before. Don't forget the Mark Davis route. According to some of his published info, FSU definitely gives you a dating handicap. At mid-30s, you are at an ideal stage to pursue something like this, especially if you are serious.

5. With exception of southern Brazil, the Latin American countries have an added advantage of lower average male height.

6. One potential source of on-the-ground contacts for each country/area is ISG (International Sex Guide). Many of the countries have threads about pursuing and dating regular girls and its easy to locate on-the-ground expat experts based on post quality and count. Initiate contact with them via PM or get active on the forum as you have been on this one.

7. I know what you mean about tastes and attraction. But I've found that with travel, my tastes shift somewhat over time. After having been in NE Asia for awhile and built familiarity with the typical look, I became very attracted to many Chinese/Korean/Japanese looking girls. Moreover, you will likely find that your taste gets somewhat influenced by local standards if you stay in a place long enough. I'm just saying this because, if your tastes were to expand to light skinned NE Asians, your prospect pool would expand enormously. And generally, I believe these girls are easier to attract for a regular white guy than white girls.

8. You seem very analytical about all this (kinda like me). That's cool. But don't get to serious and wrapped-up in this stage - analysis paralysis. At some point, you need to pull the trigger if you wanna take it to the next level. Otherwise, it will just be an impossible dream.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Post by Asia Outback »

Paraguay and Uruguay both have higher percentages of European blood than does the USA or many places in Europe.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When I was in college (the first time :) ), none of the white American women would talk to me really. Some of them would flirt, but I do believe they dont really know how to flirt because they have a neutered femininity and the men here are too aggressive.

I had a couple of white female friends from Sweden and Germany. The Swedish girl in particular was very sweet and would do almost anything for me, and I wasnt even trying to get into her pants. She did things for me that I could never imagine even the best American woman doing even if we were happy in a relationship together.

I later met some girls from Germany and it was all over.

So I can say I havent been so successful with American women of any stripe (struck out over 100 times when I was 18-21 or so at random parties). But in Europe, things are quite different.

First the men there (except for perhaps Italy, Spain, etc) arent aggressive. And the women have retained much of their femininity. So the women are much more proactive, receptive and they still know how to flirt and let you know unmistakenly. I also thing there is a greater reservoir of courage for them to draw from, because they are more feminine and less feminist. So they will send clear signals instead of giving the wishy washy bullshit AWs give.

The men there have prostitutes if they ever want to have sex and a woman is unavailable. So although they may still be women-firsters, they arent begging to get laid on the same level that American men are.

Also if you attempt to speak their language, many women find that very attractive.

There will still be a numbers game you have to go through in order to find a woman with the correct personality for a long term relationship though. The good thing is that there will be A LOT more women willing to give you the time of day so that you can figure out if you want her for long term.

In the USA this really isnt possible due to the neuroses, psycho drama, unreasonable expectations, stranger barrier, inability to flirt properly, and the hoard of manginas hovering around in a queue for each woman.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

J.Adama wrote:The men there have prostitutes if they ever want to have sex and a woman is unavailable. So although they may still be women-firsters, they arent begging to get laid on the same level that American men are.

In the USA this really isnt possible due to the neuroses, psycho drama, unreasonable expectations, stranger barrier, inability to flirt properly, and the hoard of manginas hovering around in a queue for each woman.
Vey well said! In the US, prostitution is illegal, so the only way for guys to get laid is to either have a girlfriend or get a one night stand. Both are difficult things to do in America because meeting women in the US is like trying to climb Mt. Everest without any climbing gear! :lol:

In a lot of other countries, prostitution is legal, so if a guy want's to get laid, he can simply get his sexual needs met by going to a prostitute. Not so in the US, the land of puritanism, feminism and man hating women! :shock:

Also, the demographics in the US favor single women BIG TIME! In America between the ages of 18 to 40, 55% of the single adults are men and only 45% are women. From ages 41 to 50, it gets a little better for men but still single men outnumber single women 52% to 48%. Starting at age 51, single women start to outnumber single men but who the hell wants to date women who are in their 50's? :D
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

-

@ Rock

Rock wrote: 1. From what you've said, you might need to boost your self image a bit. Consider Lad's advice on the hair. Its seems to work well for him, its cheap, simple, and risk free. Perhaps with a full head of hair, you would feel more youthful looking.
Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
Rock wrote: 2. 5'7" is a normal male height in many countries and even tall in some. Here in Taiwan, one of my average looking American friends was just 5'7" and somehow, he attracted a lot of tall Chinese girls. I even remember introducing one to him, my date's friend. Before they met him, she told me her friend, who was 5'9" by the way, had strict specs and had to have a guy 180 cm (5'11'') or above (they had known each other since junior high). But I thought, what the hell, give it a shot. Soon after she met him, I could tell something was going on. Sure enough, she was very attracted. He got a private date with her the next night and she was basically his to do whatever he wanted.
The problem is, that it seems that in all of the White areas it is short.
Rock wrote: 3. Take Australia, Canada, and New Zealand off the list. Add Zimbabwe and Colombia (esp. Bogota and Medellin). If Iran is acceptable too, you might also research other middle east or northern African countries. For those, I think you would need to be serious about marriage and consider making token compromises on the religion (ie covert to Islam to please family). You would need to consult with expat experts for those countries. One more country to give a bit of though about is Thailand. There are always female travelers passing through from Europe and FSU and a smattering of female expats and teachers. I scored a relationship with an American girl there a few years ago. In Thailand, their sexual market value goes down with white guys who tend to focus attention on the massive choice of Asian girls. Some parts of South Africa are much safer than others. I think Cape Town is not too bad. Talk to on-the-ground sources to get more info.
That is an interesting observation about Thailand. I had always assumed that in multiracial areas, the White women were in higher demand. That opens up a new factor to consider. I need to find places where the White women are considered less desirable than the other races living in that country.

1. How common are White women in Thailand?

2. Are these White women all Anglo, or are some East European? Are they rich westerners?

3. Are there any other countries where the White women are in lower demand? I'd especially like if this was true in any of the Spanish speaking South and Central American countries as Spanish is an easy language to learn and one I already know a little of. The South and Central American countries, except Argentina, Uruguay, Southern Brazil, and parts of Columbia, seem to be of mixed race with most areas having at least a few whites. In any of those areas, are the mixed race women or other race women considered more desirable by the majority of the men?
Rock wrote: 4. My points about FSU, etc, in earlier post were speculation as I highlighted before. Don't forget the Mark Davis route. According to some of his published info, FSU definitely gives you a dating handicap. At mid-30s, you are at an ideal stage to pursue something like this, especially if you are serious.
Interesting. Except bringing the wife to the US would cause me to lose my principal advantage. My principal advantage is that I can earn my income from anywhere that I have internet access.
Rock wrote: 5. With exception of southern Brazil, the Latin American countries have an added advantage of lower average male height.
Good point.
Rock wrote: 6. One potential source of on-the-ground contacts for each country/area is ISG (International Sex Guide). Many of the countries have threads about pursuing and dating regular girls and its easy to locate on-the-ground expat experts based on post quality and count. Initiate contact with them via PM or get active on the forum as you have been on this one.
Another good point.
Rock wrote: 7. I know what you mean about tastes and attraction. But I've found that with travel, my tastes shift somewhat over time. After having been in NE Asia for awhile and built familiarity with the typical look, I became very attracted to many Chinese/Korean/Japanese looking girls. Moreover, you will likely find that your taste gets somewhat influenced by local standards if you stay in a place long enough. I'm just saying this because, if your tastes were to expand to light skinned NE Asians, your prospect pool would expand enormously. And generally, I believe these girls are easier to attract for a regular white guy than white girls.
This is interesting. Did you start out with at least some attraction to Asians or did you move to Taiwan for other reasons? It is certainly the case that if I were able to develop an attraction to Asians things would be a lot easier. However, right now I wouldn't want one at all. I wonder how much a person's tastes change. Did you just increase your attraction to Asians or did you have no attraction to begin with? If moving to the Philippines for a few years would cast a "Shallow Hal" spell on me causing me to like what I now see as ugly Asians, that might be worth it.
Rock wrote: 8. You seem very analytical about all this (kinda like me). That's cool. But don't get to serious and wrapped-up in this stage - analysis paralysis. At some point, you need to pull the trigger if you wanna take it to the next level. Otherwise, it will just be an impossible dream.
Yes, I enjoy analyzing things. When you think about it, though, it is probably better to do a thorough analysis because it is such an expensive decision long term. A $100 difference in monthly cost of living between two countries adds up to $12,000 per decade.

@ Asia Outback

Asia Outback wrote: Paraguay and Uruguay both have higher percentages of European blood than does the USA or many places in Europe.
Thanks for pointing out Paraguay and Uruguay. I missed those in the original search.

@ Adama

Adama wrote: When I was in college (the first time Smile ), none of the white American women would talk to me really. Some of them would flirt, but I do believe they dont really know how to flirt because they have a neutered femininity and the men here are too aggressive.

I had a couple of white female friends from Sweden and Germany. The Swedish girl in particular was very sweet and would do almost anything for me, and I wasnt even trying to get into her pants. She did things for me that I could never imagine even the best American woman doing even if we were happy in a relationship together.

I later met some girls from Germany and it was all over.

So I can say I havent been so successful with American women of any stripe (struck out over 100 times when I was 18-21 or so at random parties). But in Europe, things are quite different.

First the men there (except for perhaps Italy, Spain, etc) arent aggressive. And the women have retained much of their femininity. So the women are much more proactive, receptive and they still know how to flirt and let you know unmistakenly. I also thing there is a greater reservoir of courage for them to draw from, because they are more feminine and less feminist. So they will send clear signals instead of giving the wishy washy bullshit AWs give.

The men there have prostitutes if they ever want to have sex and a woman is unavailable. So although they may still be women-firsters, they arent begging to get laid on the same level that American men are.

Also if you attempt to speak their language, many women find that very attractive.

There will still be a numbers game you have to go through in order to find a woman with the correct personality for a long term relationship though. The good thing is that there will be A LOT more women willing to give you the time of day so that you can figure out if you want her for long term.

It is good to know that there is someone who changed things by going to Europe. That gives me some hope!

1. How long were you in Europe?

2. Did you get any long term relationships with the women there?

3. What size advantage did you get by going to Europe? Did it raise your value by what, 2, 3, 4 points? How much of an edge does it give you?

4. Are you planning to move to Europe and if so, to what country? Which country do you think is best?

Thanks!

-
Last edited by i_want_a_hot_white_chick on February 19th, 2011, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

jamesbond wrote: Vey well said! In the US, prostitution is illegal, so the only way for guys to get laid is to either have a girlfriend or get a one night stand. Both are difficult things to do in America because meeting women in the US is like trying to climb Mt. Everest without any climbing gear! :lol:

In a lot of other countries, prostitution is legal, so if a guy want's to get laid, he can simply get his sexual needs met by going to a prostitute. Not so in the US, the land of puritanism, feminism and man hating women! :shock:

Also, the demographics in the US favor single women BIG TIME! In America between the ages of 18 to 40, 55% of the single adults are men and only 45% are women. From ages 41 to 50, it gets a little better for men but still single men outnumber single women 52% to 48%. Starting at age 51, single women start to outnumber single men but who the hell wants to date women who are in their 50's? :D

Realistically speaking, if you want to pay for sex in north America, it's a simple matter of visiting a few web sites and making phone calls. Escorts are technically illegal but tolerated. In the business world there are also many services catered to the local/visiting/traveling businessmen. Back in 1990's I used to take visiting Japanese businessmen to the golf course by day and Japanese cabaret clubs at night. I'm not fluent in Japanese but it's kinda obvious when the older businessmen hires the pretty girl as his "personal secretary" for 2 weeks. In the city where I work, there was a VIP cabaret staffed by pretty Eastern European women that serves full menu, and some of the girls are avail for "take out". You'd find a lot of customers with their company badges there entertaining visitors from other companies. In Toronto some of the local company reps probably have an account with these guys: http://www.airportgoldenspa.com/ ;p

If you look at sites like cityvibe.com, usasexguide.info, backpage.com, and so on, it's like what Larry Flint said, "they know exactly what I'm selling". Hell, if you got $$ to burn, just post an ad on one of those sugardaddy sites. I know couple guys who used it, I also know a guy from high school who used to run an escort agency in CA and NV. >_>
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Completely shut out in America? No, but I would call it arousing success either.

1) I think even in the late 90's most women in their 20's were uncomfortable with Interracial Relationships. That is the biggest difference I see between women here and women in Europe. While not every women in Europe is interested in Black Men, I'd say a sizable number are, enough to keep you busy for a few years if you had no intention of marriage.

2) Europe is easier I think, because the culture is just different and women over there haven't completely forgotten about being women.

3) My first real GF was ugly by all measurements. The 2nd one wasn't much better. I thought I could do better and boy did I ever! But I wasn't prepared and that often seem to be the case. I met a girl off one of those telephone dating things and we clicked instantly, I'd never even seen a picture of her. I was unemployed however and I tired to hide that from her. She gave me enough rope to hang myself with, when I finally met her she was almost uninterested completely. She was and still is the most beautiful woman I have ever had a chance to date. If there's anything I regret its this and not living my ex for a woman in San Diego who ended up being knocked up by some Navy guy.

Two women READY for me but I wasn't prepared. Both times there were largely money related. So I have finally taken a step to eliminate that by taking some classes (A+, Network Admin, Microsoft ) so I can put myself in a solid position I just hope its not too little too late.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

momopi wrote: Realistically speaking, if you want to pay for sex in north America, it's a simple matter of visiting a few web sites and making phone calls. Escorts are technically illegal but tolerated. In the business world there are also many services catered to the local/visiting/traveling businessmen. Back in 1990's I used to take visiting Japanese businessmen to the golf course by day and Japanese cabaret clubs at night. I'm not fluent in Japanese but it's kinda obvious when the older businessmen hires the pretty girl as his "personal secretary" for 2 weeks. In the city where I work, there was a VIP cabaret staffed by pretty Eastern European women that serves full menu, and some of the girls are avail for "take out". You'd find a lot of customers with their company badges there entertaining visitors from other companies. In Toronto some of the local company reps probably have an account with these guys: http://www.airportgoldenspa.com/ ;p
I don't think this is a good idea in the US. It is true that some people get away with it. But if you get caught then you are stuck with a permanent criminal record. Try explaining that to an employer! Also, I have heard that in some areas they have gone so far as to put johns on registered sex offender lists. Once you get on one of those lists getting a job or an apartment is nearly impossible. In certain cases, a john can even be given a jail sentence. I've read that in some areas the punishment is 6 months in jail. Usually, the sentence is lighter. But then that depends on the prosecutor. Why would anyone risk even a small probability of such a disastrous outcome!

A guy can have a Sugar Daddy relationship in the US. However, this is much more expensive. Usually, the women who consider themselves to be Sugar Babes won't consider a middle class guy even if he can afford her allowance. I've seen websites written by these women and you have to also appear quite rich for them to take you seriously (i.e. have an expensive car, a mansion, etc). Also, with Sugar Daddy relationships you can't explicitly request x for money. You just have to give her gifts and hope she puts out. So often you will just wind up wasting money because she will just take off after you give her gifts without doing anything in exchange and you won't be able to do anything about it.