Thai/American Hybrid

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Thai/American Hybrid

Post by wuxi »

I came across this profile the other day. This lady combines the friendliness of asian women and the big boobs of white women all in one package. Warning, she looks like she's at the top of the food chain. Send her a message and see hows she's doing.

http://www.dateinasia.com/mint142.html
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thai/American Hybrid

Post by Rock »

wuxi wrote:I came across this profile the other day. This lady combines the friendliness of asian women and the big boobs of white women all in one package. Warning, she looks like she's at the top of the food chain. Send her a message and see hows she's doing.

http://www.dateinasia.com/mint142.html
Looks quite nice and has a generous age range. At 175 cm she's quite tall too. Wish she posted some revealing body shots.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

She said that her name is "Mint". I wonder if she is the child of a 60s hippie that went to Thailand? She is also an artist and they tend to be moody. My goal is to find a woman who is as non-Americanized as possible. I'll pass.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrPeabody wrote:She said that her name is "Mint". I wonder if she is the child of a 60s hippie that went to Thailand? She is also an artist and they tend to be moody. My goal is to find a woman who is as non-Americanized as possible. I'll pass.
That's a lot of assumptions to base your rejection on. But thanks. Less competition for someone who is tall and looks exotic and attractive. I believe living in Chiang Mai lowers the risk of her being westernized or western exposed as compared to girls in Bangkok, Patts, or Phuket.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Rock wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:She said that her name is "Mint". I wonder if she is the child of a 60s hippie that went to Thailand? She is also an artist and they tend to be moody. My goal is to find a woman who is as non-Americanized as possible. I'll pass.
That's a lot of assumptions to base your rejection on. But thanks. Less competition for someone who is tall and looks exotic and attractive. I believe living in Chiang Mai lowers the risk of her being westernized or western exposed as compared to girls in Bangkok, Patts, or Phuket.
You are welcome. Do you know anything about the expat community in Chiang Mai? I found this one website.

http://www.retireinchiangmai.com/
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

MrPeabody wrote:
Rock wrote:
You are welcome. Do you know anything about the expat community in Chiang Mai? I found this one website.

http://www.retireinchiangmai.com/
All I know is that a lot of retirement age westerners who like a more laid-back quiet type of lifestyle or even seclusion go up there to settle, many with their Thai gfs/brides. Its much more peaceful and spread than most other areas on the Thai tourist map out and easy to find a cheap house out in the sticks. Traffic is much lighter too. Another attraction is cool weather (esp. evenings) part of the year, rare in most other Thai tourist areas.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

All I see is a head shot. Are there any more pictures that show her body? Well if her face is as nice as her body she might be a good find if her personality is cool. I wonder if her mother is a former bar girland her father did a runner, ha ha.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote:
All I know is that a lot of retirement age westerners who like a more laid-back quiet type of lifestyle or even seclusion go up there to settle, many with their Thai gfs/brides. Its much more peaceful and spread than most other areas on the Thai tourist map out and easy to find a cheap house out in the sticks. Traffic is much lighter too. Another attraction is cool weather (esp. evenings) part of the year, rare in most other Thai tourist areas.
Chiang Mai is getting much busier than years past. I remember back in 2005 or so the city center (wall) wasn't full of fast food shops and trendy looking cafes. Now the whole place is starting to look a little like sukhumvit. A house is definitely cheaper in Chiang Mai but the condo market is probably going to grow like Bangkok.

The hardcore retirement age old guys are flocking farther north toward Chiang Rai or to the NE Thailand farang towns.