TFL manifesto?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

TFL manifesto?

Post by Jackal »

Does anyone have a copy of the "True Forced Loneliness" pdf document that Steve Hoca is talking about in this video?

I'm just curious what's in it, since it seems to have been removed from all the sites which hosted it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's not on the http://www.trueforcedloneliness.com website?

Contact Steve to see if he has a copy of it. You can email him through his YouTube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveHoca
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I went to that website.

Too many irrelevant words. If someone cannot explain a concept in one sentence then they do not understand it or its a selling/shill job.

Get to the point.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

globetrotter wrote:I went to that website.

Too many irrelevant words. If someone cannot explain a concept in one sentence then they do not understand it or its a selling/shill job.

Get to the point.
I agree. The website should be more concise. From the small bit I've seen, I think the TFL movement is good at illustrating problems, but bad at solving them. At least here at Happier Abroad we have one possible solution.

Hoca is the only TFL guy whose words I can relate to.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The proponents of TFL claim that they are being forced to be lonely because of society's judgmental culture of high expectations in courtship. This, in turn, causes men to be left without mates.

There are many problems with this theory, but first, any look at a TFL proponent will yield instantaneous evidence as to why they are alone in the first place. Let's take Dwayne Holloway, the verbose spokesperson of TFL on YouTube. Dwayne is an articulate yet morbidly obese, and off-kilter man who is at a loss as to why women don't give him the time of day. When people point out the superficial reasons he falls short in the dating game, Dwayne is angrily adamant that his appearance "should not matter" in his search for mate.

Dwayne and the other TFL followers tend to exhibit fundamental misunderstandings (or dismissals) of human nature. But all that aside, the undercurrent of TFL is that violence, a la George Sodini, is the natural consequence of rejecting men who feel they should not be rejected. Therein lies the dangerous powderkeg of TFL.
If you peruse the TFL commentaries on the George Sodini murders, the recurring theme is that they "understand" why he did it. Even though they pepper their commentary with how they do not condone the murders (gee thanks), the sentiment is barely under the surface.

Moreover, I recently examined the TFL website and was shocked to discover a photo of the murdered Asia McGowan scrolling across the screen. McGowan was shot by a mentally disturbed YouTube personality, Anthony Powell, who grew distressed when McGowan did not reciprocate his feelings for her. Powell then shot himself. It was later discovered that Powell suffered from mental illness for many years.

The TFL crowd reveres Powell as a patron saint and they feature a video of McGowan in a thinly disguised warning masquerading as a "memorial" to her.

Folks, these guys are DANGEROUS. Expect to hear about this TFL thing in the news; and remember, you heard it here first.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the new TFL site. It looks improved and expanded.

http://www.trueforcedloneliness.com

It's too bad that we and them can't work together on something or share links at least, since we are not on good terms with them, since their owner Bill hates me. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Holy shit! Check out how angry Dewayne is in this video, where he talks about "true forced loneliness." He wouldn't be so angry if he would just get on an airplane and travel to eastern Europe, Russia, Brazil or the Philippines.

I think a lot of men feel the way he does, that's why more men are leaving the US for countries that offer better dating options.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. Dwayne is losing it. I hope they go overseas before they lose it completely. It's a pity that God allows innocent people to feel such so much neverending pain...

These people also need to develop other hobbies, passions and interests in life. Never put all your eggs into one basket or hang your happiness on one thing only. It's better to diversify your interests and pursuits in life, just like diversifying your investment portfolio into mutual funds as a safety net.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

He needs to lose a lot of weight and start traveling overseas or something. The women that would like to be around him are probably a very small percentage and that's around the world. So he needs to go to Africa or something or some place where the women like heavy American guys. Spending all his time bitching and complaining about how much his life sucks and how lonely he is doesn't fix the problem. Like you said get some other hobbies, figure out how to morph into something others will notice and appreciate. Bitching that no one likes you for who you are gets old after a while. Either you accept it and move on with your life or you change aspects of yourself to attract new people into your life.

He seems hopeless regardless...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Absurd

Post by Asia Outback »

News Flash to those who feel entitled : Women do not "owe" you jack-shit. If you are morbidly obese, butt ugly, hygienically challenged or
personality disorder poster boy, masquerading as a whiny he-bitch, women, and people in general do not owe you!

They are the absurd male equivalents of these fat-assed ugly bitches complaining about there not being any good men. Ironically, these folks should be paired up as they are peas in a pod, but both sides think they are somehow God's gift.

With all the theories and genuflection spewing from many...well, it's like having studied bicycles from all angles, the philosophy of bicycles,
how to pick up a bicycle , where to find the highest concentration of bicycle, and on and on. For God's sake, just ride the damn thing!
I think Woody Allen said it- Sometimes 90% of success is just showing up!

If you turn yourself into an ogre, it is not my fault. It is not Cinderella's fault if she does not like Ogres. if you are doing ANYTHING in life, you do not want to associate with such psychofucks.

"Forced Loneliness" sounds like mental constipation.

If you would have friends, know how to be a friend. If you would have a lovely girl, be the man that a lovely girl will need and love.

Jake
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Eh, I watched about 30 seconds of that video and then had enough of him saying "f**k" every three words. I don't mind some swearing, but swearing every other word gets repetitive and annoying.

When I look at Dwayne, I think about how unhealthy his lifestyle is. All that extra fat causes high blood pressure. Couple that with being angry all the time and you have the making of a heart attack!

I hope, for his sake, that he will take up both exercise and meditation to lose weight and calm his mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys, try to be more sympathetic. I'm sure Dwayne wants to lose weight, but it's not that easy. Nothing is as easy as words. Another problem he has is that he can't get a job to save up money to go abroad even. He knows all about our movement and believes in it too, but he can't do anything about it. I'm not sure what he can do, but yeah, definitely the first thing he needs to do is lose weight, and a lot of it. Could he do it just by not eating as much? Is it that easy? Maybe he should try the Atkins Diet/Protein Power thing?

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Winston wrote:Guys, try to be more sympathetic. I'm sure Dwayne wants to lose weight, but it's not that easy. Nothing is as easy as words. Another problem he has is that he can't get a job to save up money to go abroad even. He knows all about our movement and believes in it too, but he can't do anything about it.
I do feel sorry for Dwayne and I hope that he can improve his life. I was just being realistic that obesity can cause deadly health problems.
Winston wrote: I'm not sure what he can do, but yeah, definitely the first thing he needs to do is lose weight, and a lot of it. Could he do it just by not eating as much? Is it that easy? Maybe he should try the Atkins Diet/Protein Power thing?
Many things can work, but the main thing people forget when they start analyzing diets is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING: calories burned vs. calories consumed. Here's excerpt from an article which discusses this:

"4. KNOW YOUR CALORIES
The most important dietary factor in fat loss is not how many grams of carbohydrate, protein or fat you eat, the most important factor for fat loss is calories. Eat more than you burn each day and you will store fat. Eat less than you burn each day and you will lose fat.It's just that simple.

Where the calories come from is important too, but unless you understand the calorie concept, nothing else matters.

I'm appalled at how many people claim to sincerely want to lose body fat who admit they haven't a clue how many calories they eat.

Get serious! If you don't have the faintest idea how much you're eating, how can you expect to make any progress?

Did it ever occur to you that your ONLY problem might be overeating!

Do you realize that too much of anything gets stored as fat?

That's right — even if you're eating nothing but "natural and healthy" foods, if you eat too many of them, you're still going to get fat.

Portion control, my friend, portion control!

On the other hand, maybe you're under-eating and slowing down your metabolism. There's a fine line."

from
http://www.naturalphysiques.com/cms/ind ... itemid=532

The fact that most people don't know this is tantamount to a conspiracy. The diet industry would like to keep people confused and fat, so they keep buying books and new diet programs.

There are free sites where you can look up the foods you ate and see how many calories were in them. There are also sites where you can start your own diet journal. One I've heard recommended is Fit Day:
http://www.fitday.com/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Dewayne talking about how he plans to lose at least 100 lbs. in 2011! Good for him, I hope he's able to do it. Here he is explaining how he plans on doing it.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Losing weight is all about ones own will power and ability to modify their current lifestyle forever! No such thing as dieting. You have to change your current lifestyle and eating habits permanently to lose weight and keep it off. There's a lot of info on the internet to get healthy and stay fit. Most people do not have the mental or physical fortitude to actually do it however. They make up all kinds of excuses why they can't exercise or eat healthy. I have zero sympathy for these people unless they are physically paralyzed and can't walk then maybe I can understand why they can't lose weight.

This is the best free sight I found for getting in shape and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. He is quite awesome and totally sincere in his attitude towards a healthy lifestyle and helping people to get the body of their dreams! He is an engineer so he is quite smart and explains everything about the health industry, it's pros and cons. You just watch his videos and read his info and that's all you need to get in shape for life.

http://www.scoobysworkshop.com/index.htm
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.