Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on January 8th, 2011, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on October 1st, 2012, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on September 30th, 2011, 11:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I always get "Choose another site" whenever I click on those particular type of personals. You may need to fix something.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:
I always get "Choose another site" whenever I click on those particular type of personals. You may need to fix something.
Do you get that message just by looking at a profile? Or when you try to log in to your account there?

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

When I try to click that link you provided and occasionally if I see a picture of a cute chick I'll click it and get that same message. IT doesn't happen on all the pictures just certain series of pictures it seems. Whichever company that link I mentioned is when it does it.

I don't have an account with those companies I'm only clicking directly from your website.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Some of these recent girls look like 8s and 9s. When are we guys on this forum gonna start scoring girls like this, lol? I wanna start seeing new photos of these same girls in tight embraces with 'Happier Abroad' members. Go for it guys!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:When I try to click that link you provided and occasionally if I see a picture of a cute chick I'll click it and get that same message. IT doesn't happen on all the pictures just certain series of pictures it seems. Whichever company that link I mentioned is when it does it.

I don't have an account with those companies I'm only clicking directly from your website.
Well whatever the problem was, it's fixed now. The link above seems to work again:

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /3fd9168e9

And your account on that site should work, if you have one.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on February 12th, 2011, 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:Here's another steamy hottie!

The dreaded message "Choose another site" is back...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's another steamy hottie!

The dreaded message "Choose another site" is back...
The owners told me that they had to block IP's from the Philippines cause scammers originating from there kept writing guys to try to scam them out of money, which caused a lot of problems last year. That's why me and Mr S can't view the profiles sometimes (the block isn't always on). So those of us in the PH will have to use a proxy like http://www.hidemyass.com to view the profiles, or use my other co-brand link at http://dating.happierabroad.com which doesn't seem to be blocked here for some reason. Just replace the "personals" part of the profiles URL's with "dating" and it should work if you're in the PH. Outside the PH, the profiles can still be viewed with no problem.
Last edited by Winston on February 11th, 2011, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on February 12th, 2011, 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »