im new here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jpaul1985
Freshman Poster

im new here

Post by jpaul1985 »

hey guys, i hope there are no american women in these forums

first off my name is Jay and im born and raised in USA, New Jersey, im 25 and in college taking up Game Art for video games as a major.
Throughout the years while i lived in usa i have found it most difficult to date, the only women i have been succesful at getting were fat girls, girls with kids, and old women, sometimes all this came in one woman, i was 19 when i started to ask myself "why cant i get the young hot girls but its so easy for me to get the ones that are least desireable, for years this question has left me pondering about it and eventually i came across Tom Leykis vids on youtube, and other vids of men complaining about American Women on the tube (Youtube), i started to dive into doing more research about the women here then come to find out the problem is not me, the problem is usa women in general. I later found out about Winston Wu on global dating channel on the tube and subbed to it and now im happy i found answers to my questions. I have traveled to Hati, Germany, and mexico and i can honestly say the women are very very dateable out there and you can talk to them and date them easily more easier than usa chix, right now im busy on gettin my life right but i swear ill make it my dying oath to travel outside usa borders to find an woman. I have no kids too so im alright i can get up and go as i please! but it just sux for me cus right now i dont have a GF, the fat girls talk to me, the pretty ones snub me. . .. what the hell, mine as well wait till i can afford to leave.

So i joined these forums with hopes of gaining advice from the vets and more experienced men that actually know where to go for women, i have totally made it a new practice of my life not to make attempts to date usa women cus its just rediculous, stingy, greedy, concieted, then they wanna talk to me when they are at their worst, when they have kids, when men dont want them, when they are old, when they screwed the whole league of men, when they had sex with the whole football team, etc im done with the chix here in the usa, i think i have had it the worst as far as dating in usa, sick of it, if there are eny men that can help me and tell me where to go for women and potential wives "outside of usa" that would be much appreciated, how much $ to save up for a trip to one of these amazing countries to get a woman, as much info as possible im all ears. . . or eyes since were on the internet :). im seriously hung up my hunting gun in america and accept the fact that i cant date until i leave the country, so im pretty much grounded till i get my life on track which is get the degree, then get the game art career, then get the house, then, leave the usa to get the girl, and i hope this plan goes the way i want it to go.

but sorry about the long rant and intro, in conclusion, i just want to say i hope to get to know men with simliar thoughts on western women, and hope to recieve advice on what to do. cus my hand hasnt been lucky at all as far as getting women here in usa.

cheers to the men, tears to the western women . .... ..
Regards,
Jay
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome jpaul1985, were glad you found our forum! Your smart to save as much money as possible and then travel overseas. The more money you have, the more time you will be able to spend traveling. :D

It's funny how many American men have said they are having a hard time meeting women in the US. No wonder why so many men are traveling and moving overseas to meet women!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Jay. Glad you woke up and discovered that you weren't the problem, but that the US social culture was. However, as you know, it's taboo to blame your culture or environment. In our social culture, you are only allowed to blame yourself or pretend that everything is great. Thus truth itself is a taboo, unfortunately, which means you aren't supposed to talk about any of this, according to the hive mind.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Jay, I'd say save up some money, travel and THEN buy a house in a foreign country. US market is in deep trouble right now and we never know what could happen later. On the other hand, real estate in Europe is doing better and also you will enjoy much better life there. Owning property will get you much better family oriented girls. Not to mention property taxes could be a penny on dollar overseas, not to say about utilities etc.

I would say travel the Europe! If you want the best quality girls - travel to the Eastern Europe. Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia etc. If you are into Asian girls, there are plenty of countries to go as well.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

Hi jpaul i am in the same boat in the uk. 24 and dateless i have no chioce in the dating scene its really tough. I am really clueless when it comes to dating. I have not a clue how to pull and i am just lost. I blame the social culture they says its easy to get laid in the media well its not i would say its one of the hardest thing to do in the western if girls dont like you. I have no sexual experience and cant get any sexual experience this therefore prevents me from learning and developing sexually. The women are having all the sex and in reality lots of men are having no sex.
kingjoe60 youtube
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Don't worry... it was the same thing when Jesus Christ came on the scene. People wanted to believe one thing, he came, told the truth, and turned everything on its ear. Unfortunately, he paid the price for it. My point is, if you're getting persecuted, then you should take some comfort in knowing that you're doing something right! :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Wow, how about getting a hooker at least? Wear a condom, but at least you will get laid. Just cuz you live in the UK you can easily hop on the train or plane and go to any Eastern European country and get laid there. I would do that without thinking twice if I would be in the UK and have issues like that. In addition, any large city in the UK has many foreign students or immigrants, I know for sure London is filled with hot chicks from Eastern Europe, I am sure other large cities are the same way. I do think UK is much better comparing to the US. You can only imagine what people go through here.
jpaul1985
Freshman Poster

Post by jpaul1985 »

hey guys thanks soo much for the replies, lets me know that this forum is not a dead forum and that the members are active i will also remain active, im sur ill be able to find out my answers here.

@ jamesbond - wow sir your pics are very inspiring so you mean to tell me ill be able to sleep with thoe kind of women if i go to which country now? LOL maaan!!!! count me in . . . . haha
but yes men in usa get the worst women unless they have money or they are just assholes and such, its a shame and as i said before there are many vids on the tube that speak of this situation, i watch em and listen to them and only thing left for me to do is get my stuff right and get out of here. . . . .. . .. so yes more and more men are realizing that american women are rediculous, i see these guys in usa married to friggin hungry hippos and i dont want that to be me, im only 200 pounds, muscular, not fat, i really dont want a chic that wieghs more than me, if i have to strugggle picking up a woman than we cant be together

@ winston - Wow if it isnt the man himself, the man with the answers, the man who put the issue out there and also put out the solution for it!!! I SALUTE THEE WINSTON!!!! and im very grateful for your efforts every day, ill be sure to buy your ebook as wel to show how much i appreciate your information, your vids on utube, your website made me realize, that i wasnt the problem, its the culture, the media, the environment, the women in general in the usa. i realized we are all god men here and we deserve wut we want. And winston is a legend, i hope you keep the info updated, and when i start to travel outside usa i too will post as much info and vids of my experiences in these forums, but for now its college for me :) Thanks for the warm welcome winston, i would not be here if it werent for you !

@ have 2 fly - i do really trust alot of the info that you put out but its easier said than done, i really have to start making real money first then i go to those places you named, and im not talking working at mcdonalds or target for 7 bucks per hour, i mean real money like maybe 15 per hour, i never bought a house, im still a little wet behind the ears cus im moving from nj to florida cus rent was to high in nj and no jobs were available, no one wanted me. . . . so i left with hopes to find something better, but have 2 fly are you sure that the countries u listed are ful of hot women that will give me the time of day? like i really dont want to wind up going to a country that you listed and then wind up getting treatd like dirt from a foreign woman, i hope these women are nice as you say they are, no attitudes, no need for money to get a date with a pretty girl, is this paradise really what you men speak of?

King Joe - i hurd that uk is very materialistic as well and the women dont want decent men but thats just a rumor i hurd i cant speak on it cus ive never been there. . . . .but i know how you feel about it, tired of the lonely nights and all, sometimes you just gotta jump in head first and just leave, but you need money for EVERYTHING, no one will give it to you. im really planing to check out dominican republic since its soo close to me now it cost 300 to get there from florida and i know the women are very traditional and nice over there, unlike western women. . . .

Hero of time - . . .. . . . . ummm . . . .. . . . im an athiest . . . . . .. .but thanks so much for the gospel . . . . . . . .. . . . . .
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

jpaul1985 wrote:hey guys thanks soo much for the replies, lets me know that this forum is not a dead forum and that the members are active i will also remain active, im sur ill be able to find out my answers here.

@ jamesbond - wow sir your pics are very inspiring so you mean to tell me ill be able to sleep with thoe kind of women if i go to which country now? LOL maaan!!!! count me in . . . . haha
but yes men in usa get the worst women unless they have money or they are just assholes and such, its a shame and as i said before there are many vids on the tube that speak of this situation, i watch em and listen to them and only thing left for me to do is get my stuff right and get out of here. . . . .. . .. so yes more and more men are realizing that american women are rediculous, i see these guys in usa married to friggin hungry hippos and i dont want that to be me, im only 200 pounds, muscular, not fat, i really dont want a chic that wieghs more than me, if i have to strugggle picking up a woman than we cant be together

@ winston - Wow if it isnt the man himself, the man with the answers, the man who put the issue out there and also put out the solution for it!!! I SALUTE THEE WINSTON!!!! and im very grateful for your efforts every day, ill be sure to buy your ebook as wel to show how much i appreciate your information, your vids on utube, your website made me realize, that i wasnt the problem, its the culture, the media, the environment, the women in general in the usa. i realized we are all god men here and we deserve wut we want. And winston is a legend, i hope you keep the info updated, and when i start to travel outside usa i too will post as much info and vids of my experiences in these forums, but for now its college for me :) Thanks for the warm welcome winston, i would not be here if it werent for you !

@ have 2 fly - i do really trust alot of the info that you put out but its easier said than done, i really have to start making real money first then i go to those places you named, and im not talking working at mcdonalds or target for 7 bucks per hour, i mean real money like maybe 15 per hour, i never bought a house, im still a little wet behind the ears cus im moving from nj to florida cus rent was to high in nj and no jobs were available, no one wanted me. . . . so i left with hopes to find something better, but have 2 fly are you sure that the countries u listed are ful of hot women that will give me the time of day? like i really dont want to wind up going to a country that you listed and then wind up getting treatd like dirt from a foreign woman, i hope these women are nice as you say they are, no attitudes, no need for money to get a date with a pretty girl, is this paradise really what you men speak of?

King Joe - i hurd that uk is very materialistic as well and the women dont want decent men but thats just a rumor i hurd i cant speak on it cus ive never been there. . . . .but i know how you feel about it, tired of the lonely nights and all, sometimes you just gotta jump in head first and just leave, but you need money for EVERYTHING, no one will give it to you. im really planing to check out dominican republic since its soo close to me now it cost 300 to get there from florida and i know the women are very traditional and nice over there, unlike western women. . . .

Hero of time - . . .. . . . . ummm . . . .. . . . im an athiest . . . . . .. .but thanks so much for the gospel . . . . . . . .. . . . . .
I understand that you're an atheist, and that's cool. Even if you do not believe in god, the message is still the same :) but yeah you're welcome. Keep doing right :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Getting a good lady from overseas is not the problem. Sorting and choosing is the problem. The main thing is to get your stuff together so you can find and enjoy the lady you are seeking. The first part is having your eyes opened. Now just get you finances, etc together knowing that you are living in a desert and other countries have the oasis'.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Hey, Jay!

Welcome. There's a reason we're here. We're men who decided not to put up with or settle for less than the best. We know what we want and we're helping other guys learn where they can find it too. I'm going on five years of marriage to my Ukrainian wife and it continues to be better than my wildest hopes and dreams.

Yes, there are problems for the guys who screw it up by opening their wallet too soon or swooning over the first set of lovely eyes and legs they find overseas. But, that's why we're here.

Personally, I'm dedicated to helping the guy who has decided he's looking for the love of his life. If you're not there yet, but you'd like to feel like a king for a week, there are guys here who will tell you how to do that safely too - and there's nothing wrong with that either. It feels great to be valued, adored, and fondled.

My friend, you are of great value, just not to the women in your immediate circle. You need to go where what you already bring to the table has tremendous worth. You've been fishing in the wrong fishing hole with the wrong bait.

You've come to the right place.
Mark
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

cherryblossoms.com that is where i met my filipina. You will meet tons of women from all nationalities, and they will hit on you constantly! Its like going from a loser to a rockstar overnight! I have had some of the same problems as you, i would either get all the fatties stalking me or the young girls aka jailbait trying to hit me up. America is a sick and twisted place. Also the hot women chase after the THUGS or Justin Bieber types. To hell with them!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”