A post I made on A Lonely Life Forum and hostile responses

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

A post I made on A Lonely Life Forum and hostile responses

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.p ... 237&page=1

Some of the responses to my thread are rude and hostile, which not only serves to strengthen and solidify my belief in this movement, it shows that these women are upset at being shut out.

By the way, I am The_Iblis_Trigger on this site.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A post I made on another site... The_Iblis_Trigger. That

Post by djfourmoney »

the_hero_of_time wrote:http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.p ... 237&page=1

Some of the responses to my thread are rude and hostile, which not only serves to strengthen and solidify my belief in this movement, it shows that these women are upset at being shut out.

If you really thought you could post something like that with people that have taken the blue pill and are happy with the outcome, you are delusional. I don't mean to sound harsh but I could show you several post on another web site I post on. Where I make factual claims about the behavior of American Women, back it with studies and sats on the internet and yet they still say "Don't generalize" and the Problem is you.

Its a lost cause you will not find agreement and I know that's what your searching for.

Here your among supporters and friends, just soak it in and enjoy your time here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Hi

I appreciate your honesty and the support of everyone here. I guess the naive part of my spirit wants people to understand even though I know they won't. Thanks for the support.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on January 26th, 2011, 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Me

The moderator replied to my post, basically telling me to take my generalizations elsewhere. I respectfully contested what she said in her post, but I fully expect to be banned because I stood up to her.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

hahAHHAHA hahaHAH AHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

you have to stop dealing with mental midgets.
the people on that forum have been assimilated into the borg mind. :lol: and i'm totally serious :|

they don't think for themselves. they parrot memes and slogans. they have been swept up by this new ago propaganda. facebook lifestyle. where everyone has to be right all the time. and in the end all of them are completely full of shit. so how does that work? because you have to look within yourself for knowledge, not bounce ideas around like some f***ing democracy.

what truth can they posses when they're trapped by politically correct thinking and brainwashed into wasting their mental strength pursuing corrupted philosophy and false-doctrines like equality.

okay let me spell it out for you
they're egotistic and in denial. they're liars. they desire perfection, when the only thing that matters is truth.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Har, he-har, haaarr! <--evil pirate laugh

They have reputation points on that forum, which means that that forum will be even more petty, conformist, and shallow than even ordinary mainstream forums because the members are busy trying to cautiously improve their reputations among the others. And this also means that you can be anonymously black-balled by hundreds of spineless cunts who don't have the guts to say anything to you publicly.

Thank god we don't have stupid rep points here!

All you can do with stupid people on forums like that is give them a good taunting and then be on your way!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Jackal wrote:Har, he-har, haaarr! <--evil pirate laugh

They have reputation points on that forum, which means that that forum will be even more petty, conformist, and shallow than even ordinary mainstream forums because the members are busy trying to cautiously improve their reputations among the others. And this also means that you can be anonymously black-balled by hundreds of spineless cunts who don't have the guts to say anything to you publicly.

Thank god we don't have stupid rep points here!

All you can do with stupid people on forums like that is give them a good taunting and then be on your way!
I appreciate the support, sir, but this is not about taunting anyone, no matter how stupid that they may be. This is about trying to get the truth out.

Also, whether you believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or you just believe that he was merely a revolutionary, smell this:

If Jesus were operating today on a forum not unlike that one, he would be considered a troll (like I was called) because, When Jesus was alive, his message was revolutionary. He went against the grain! Jesus may have even been called (in today's lingo) either a "radical" or an "ideological terrorist" because he turned what everyone thought was true, on its ear. He spoke the truth, and the Pharisees and Sadduccees tried to discredit him, and it backfired. So they figured, if they could not discredit him, they would get rid of him, and that is precisely what happened to Jesus.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

LinuxOnly wrote:hahAHHAHA hahaHAH AHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

you have to stop dealing with mental midgets.
the people on that forum have been assimilated into the borg mind. :lol: and i'm totally serious :|

they don't think for themselves. they parrot memes and slogans. they have been swept up by this new ago propaganda. facebook lifestyle. where everyone has to be right all the time. and in the end all of them are completely full of shit. so how does that work? because you have to look within yourself for knowledge, not bounce ideas around like some f***ing democracy.

what truth can they posses when they're trapped by politically correct thinking and brainwashed into wasting their mental strength pursuing corrupted philosophy and false-doctrines like equality.

okay let me spell it out for you
they're egotistic and in denial. they're liars. they desire perfection, when the only thing that matters is truth.
I never thought about it like that. Now there is somethign to think about. But yeah, I am happy to know that I am among allies here (if not outright friends)! =)
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

the_hero_of_time wrote: I appreciate the support, sir, but this is not about taunting anyone, no matter how stupid that they may be. This is about trying to get the truth out.
I was just being facetious.
the_hero_of_time wrote: If Jesus were operating today on a forum not unlike that one, he would be considered a troll (like I was called) because, When Jesus was alive, his message was revolutionary. He went against the grain! Jesus may have even been called (in today's lingo) either a "radical" or an "ideological terrorist" because he turned what everyone thought was true, on its ear. He spoke the truth, and the Pharisees and Sadduccees tried to discredit him, and it backfired. So they figured, if they could not discredit him, they would get rid of him, and that is precisely what happened to Jesus.
There's no shortage of examples of wise and kind outsiders who were mistreated by the masses. Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Buddha may have been poisoned, the list goes on and on...

It's like the episode on the Simpsons when the alien comes out of his flying saucer and says, "I come to bring you peace and love," and then the mob shouts, "Kill him!" People with distorted minds hate those with clear minds.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Haha hero, I've had such experiences on other forums too, when others get angry with their politically correct diatribes.

Btw, why don't you post the link to my Comparison Chart there in that forum, and see what the members say?

http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Haha hero, I've had such experiences on other forums too, when others get angry with their politically correct diatribes.

Btw, why don't you post the link to my Comparison Chart there in that forum, and see what the members say?

http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm
Mr. Winston, I was thinking of taking the message of foreign dating/dating abroad to this forum anyway, but I need some HARD FACTS/NUMBERS to support that comparison chart. When I do this, forget being roasted alive, I have the feeling that I will be thrown into the nuclear furnace with gasoline boxers on! Lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just posted this thread on the LonelyLife Forum entitled "Does going abroad solve loneliness? Are people friendlier overseas?" with links to this site.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=13679

Check out the responses there. They seem to think that people are the same everywhere and that foreigners are just as anti-social as Americans. lol
If you are lonely within your own country because you are shy and/or have social problems you will experience much the same in a different country, especially if you don't speak the language. I am from London and there are many foreigners nationals here who are lonely and are desperate to return home. There isn't a particular country that is more friendly than another. Within many countries you will find closed-knit communities but they usually are very unwelcoming to outsiders. As for loneliness being a social or an individual problem, well I think it's a bit of both. But if you really feel that you would like to emigrate you should go for it. Remember though, what's good for the goose isn't necessarily good for the gander. Don't do anything based on this guys research. Do your own. Consider countries with compatible lifestyles and values to your own. For example western values are very different to those in Middle Eastern countries. Also think about climate. If you come from warm part of the US, could you cope with cold weather and vice versa. Are you prepared to learn another language? Are you adventurous with food? Will you be able to do the same kind of job that you do now? Can you cope with sleeping in the afternoons and then working until 9pm or 10pm as they do in western Europe? Perhaps it would be an idea to write a list of pros and cons. If there are more pros then go for it. If it doesn't work out you can always return home but if you never do it you may always think "what if..." Perhaps you could let us know what you decide.
And look what this AW said. Dang, is that ignorant or what?
American Women are fine..Theyre not all money hungery whores..even if they are..theres nothing wrong with that...its just prefernce.

If you wanna date different women..just go date them. Theres plenty of single women just dating or whatever and not looking for a commitment.

I mean shit dude...if you cant hit on women that speaks the same language as yours..how in the hell are you gonna hit on women you cant communicate with...
Money talks..dosnt it???
Its still the same old shit..going over sea just gives you the upper hand...
Then again different country has different laws and whatever the f**k freedom you have in the US dosnt apply. If you go Missing in action..you go missing in action.lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Stop trying to wake people up. We don't need another feminist movement which might try to stop American men from expatting, or making it harsher to import brides. Stop with the attention seeking. The more attention, the more the feminists will agitate. Just be happy there IS a solution. People with big mouths will sink the ship, ending our escape attempts. <pfft>

By the way, my personal motto is "By my Lonesome, but far from Lonely!"
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: A post I made on A Lonely Life Forum and hostile respons

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

the_hero_of_time wrote:http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.p ... 237&page=1

I will say this, the second poster is spot on: "its a capitalist society...whatelse would would u expect?"
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Adama wrote:Stop trying to wake people up. We don't need another feminist movement which might try to stop American men from expatting, or making it harsher to import brides. Stop with the attention seeking. The more attention, the more the feminists will agitate. Just be happy there IS a solution. People with big mouths will sink the ship, ending our escape attempts. <pfft>

By the way, my personal motto is "By my Lonesome, but far from Lonely!"
I agree that arguing with feminists is a waste of time and can be counterproductive. They're so poisonous in their thinking that they'll try anything to destroy the potential happiness of men, including shutting down foreign travel.