Unapproachable women in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Unapproachable women in America (?)

Post by momopi »

LukeSkywalker wrote: Now, in contrast to Poland, at my college in America, girls pay attention to me only at parties, which seems like Winston said to be one of the only places that it is socially acceptable in America for people to meet each other. Other than that they have this complete uncrackable "bitch-shield" up.
From experience, that depends on the college and its demographics. Thee are different ways to address the issue.

At Cal State Long Beach, where art and liberal arts (?) major is pretty strong, it's easier to chat up girls and ask them out. The school has a lot of on-campus housing (dorms) and many girls don't have a car, so they like to get a boyfriend with a car, or at least some guy friends with car to drive them around. Once you meet one, you get to meet a bunch of her dorm mates and the numbers multiply. The ratio of women to men is also higher (more girls) in art majors as of late 1990s. I didn't attend this school personally but dated girls from there.

At Cal State Fullerton, business major is stronger, with very little on-campus housing (more of a commuter school). Unlike CSULB if you attend night school the girls are mostly older working professionals, so you have to attend classes during day time to meet girls in-class. The business major mentality also makes the girls a little harder to approach. One day during later afternoon, I wandered down to the lower (basement?) level of the business department building and found the computer lab was filled with Viet girls, many looked quite bored. Hmmm. Started hanging out there after classes. Bored girls like to chat up guys, I didn't even have to start the conversation.

At 2-year community colleges (Fullerton JC, Irvine Valley College, etc.), the students are often less academically inclined than 4-year universities, and more open to parties and hooking up for the weekend. The girls are more flaky but easier. My first 3 GF's in college were all from Fullerton JC in 1990s, before I transferred to CSUF. If you take classes like modern dance, art, pottery, etc. the ratio of girls to men are huge, and what else are you going to do besides chatting when sitting around making pottery?

Some Asian guys complain about lack of social life or action, but I think they're either in wrong place or didn't bother to look around. If you're Asian and attending college in Orange County, it's easy to hook up with inter-school (CSU or UC) Pan-Asian parties and clubbing events where you can meet lots of girls. I had so much fun back then and wish I could go back to those carefree years again, long before my 8-5 job and mortgage payments.
:roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

"There is a mountain of difference"

With duestch frauen, I've noticed that when you tell them they are
beautiful, over and over and over, they respond "thank you." I've also noticed that you can engage their curiosity, and not just about being an american but other things too. American women are very difficult to connect to on a mental plane; they just don't respond to it.

And German chicks are much better looking than american women.
No need to "neg hit" fraus--like the players here do to American women. There is a difference. It's cultural--just like Winston says.

And for those who care to know--germany is virtually bilingual English/german
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

[quote="gmm567"]"There is a mountain of difference"

With duestch frauen, I've noticed that when you tell them they are
beautiful, over and over and over, they respond "thank you." I've also noticed that you can engage their curiosity, and not just about being an american but other things too. American women are very difficult to connect to on a mental plane; they just don't respond to it.

And German chicks are much better looking than american women.
No need to "neg hit" fraus--like the players here do to American women. There is a difference. It's cultural--just like Winston says.

And for those who care to know--germany is virtually bilingual English/german[/quote]

Wow. I admire your ability to make such a (moronic) sweeping generalization about German women - with such Wu-like 'authority' about them. If you don't mind me asking, on exactly what is your (bullshit) opinion based?

I was stationed in (West) Berlin with the US 6th INF from '77-'81. While I can definitely recall some 'stunners' among the local gals, most of the Turkish women had them beat all-to-hell in the 'looks' department. In nearly five years, though, I did not notice a disproportionately larger percentage of German women who could be classified as, "better looking" than American women. Sorry but, I beg to differ. The ratio was generally about the same, in terms of looks. German women tended to be thinner but, a lot 'hairier' than their counterparts in the USA. That's all.

FWIW,

Koholznik
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

well, I live in Colorado. I am not in LA. I am not near Miami beach. I don't work on capital hill--like I did many years ago. Those are the only places in the US where you'd see comparably attractive women.

So yes, the german fraus are much, much better looking than American women. There are many, many more 9's +. I'd say 50% are 9's. This is from the internet sites and from guys who have been there.

I am sure for you, the germans were just americans who spoke german. I would bet that you have absolutley no insights at all about the cultural differences between the two countries. You're a lughead--and any perceptive, insightful impressions /observations would go right over your head. You just don't have a scientific or sociological mind--that's what I think. You don't have a mind that sees patterns and that percieves hypothesis/generalizations. You're a mental lightweight.

You lived there for years....and I bet you have NO INSIGHTS about the country--besides the fact that they drink different beers than we do.
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

Talk about intellectual light-weights - you don't even know the f***ing difference between real 'insight' and bullshit generalizations. I'll be happy to share a cultural insight with you, provided that you're capable of being more specific and answering my first goddam question: "What is your opinion of German women versus American women based on?" Are you seeking an actual insight - or just validation for what seems to be a ridiculous opinion based on conjecture?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion - and so am I. You're full of shit. You're probably some fugly little troll, like Wu, who couldn't get laid in an American whorehouse holding a handful of hundred-dollar bills - so, you think that foreign women are the answer to all your years of pent-up sexual frustration and celibacy. You're pathetic - that's what I think! :lol:

HTH,

Koholznik
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

gmm567,

Weren't you the one who started the following thread asking about "German Chicks":

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=51

Are you trying to tell me that you can draw a conclusion between German girls and American girls by simply looking at pictures of German women?

After striking out with American women, you are trying to convince us that German women are different because they are beautiful in their pictures???

My suggestion would be to try listening to both points of view before drawing any conclusions.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Well you two--just show us your brillance--so we can assess it.

From what I've seen of you, you've offered nothing in the way observations. You think you're so superior to Winston;yet, all I've seen is malicous and gratuitious ridcule of him that are of value to no one except --YOU. Why don't prove your superiority right here; show us. Display your observational talent. Cultural insights--lets see them.

You don't have the minds for such effort. You're just boring, mediocrities who married ugly, flat chested, Russian women--who no one else wanted.

I don't know winston, but I know everything his critics have said about him here .........isn't credible
Dr. Strangelove
Freshman Poster

Post by Dr. Strangelove »

I don't know winston, but I know everything his critics have said about him here .........isn't credible
Okay, so get to know him. Sign up for his mailing list, then try to get off. You will find escape to be very difficult.

Buy all his e-books, follow his example and advice, and see what happens. And by all means, pay close attention to his advice about how to live abroad, as in, pay for it.

Wu really did ride Stefan's ticket, good will, and money to the Philipppines. Some of us who knew Wu for years before knew what would happen. There's a record of that on the WooWeasal site documenting the whole thing, when he met Stefan in the states, when Stefan first took Wu to Hawaii at Stefan's expense and took care of him, when Stefan took Wu on to the Philippines as promised, and it all bombed out from there just as predicted. Stefan didn't know the folks on the WooWeasel list, nor did he know much of anything about Wu, until AFTER he found out the hard way just what he was in for with Wu.

And Wu's papa really does send him money to keep him going. Wu has no idea how to live abroad without sponging off people and depending on his father to send him cash. But he'll sell you advice about how to do it anyway, in an effort to make a little money somehow.

Find out for yourself, then be sure to get back to us. If you're not one of Wu's sock-puppets, wherein Wu creates identities to defend and praise Wu.

Go for it.
Koholznik
Freshman Poster

Post by Koholznik »

[quote]"Well you two--just show us your brillance--so we can assess it."[/quote]

I might feel compelled if you displayed one inkling of intelligence but, from what I can tell so far, you're a moron. Sorry.

[quote]"From what I've seen of you, you've offered nothing in the way observations."[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't know I was here to validate your childish, misogynist mindset with bullshit generalizations, like Wu. Pass.

[quote]"You think you're so superior to Winston;yet, all I've seen is malicous and gratuitious ridcule of him that are of value to no one except --YOU."[/quote]

Awww, boo-hoo-hoo...cry me a river, bitch? It's not like Wu hasn't done anything to deserve our ridicule. Just because you prefer to bury your head in the sand and ignore Redd and Dr. Atuw doesn't mean that it isn't true. Sorry to spoil your hero-worship.

[quote]"Why don't prove your superiority right here; show us. Display your observational talent. Cultural insights--lets see them."[/quote]

Why don't you prove that you're NOT some fugly little troll with his head so far up his ass, he can taste what he had for dinner last night?

You dolt - show me ONCE where I said that I was 'superior'??? What a dickhead.

[quote]"You don't have the minds for such effort. You're just boring, mediocrities who married ugly, flat chested, Russian women--who no one else wanted."[/quote]

LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Any attempt to relate 'cultural insights' with a sexually-frustrated half-wit, like you, would be a total waste of time.

[quote]"I don't know winston, but I know everything his critics have said about him here .........isn't credible"[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that - in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

HTH,

Koholznik
Last edited by Koholznik on September 19th, 2007, 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Well you two--just show us your brillance--so we can assess it.

You must be new here. Stick around and you'll see.

From what I've seen of you, you've offered nothing in the way observations.

My observations come straight from Winston's journals and I've summarized some incidents here already. It's all black and white.

You think you're so superior to Winston;yet, all I've seen is malicous and gratuitious ridcule of him that are of value to no one except --YOU.

Well, my responses aren't so much ridicule as it is me claiming that Winston is not Charming, witty and intelligent. I've cited evidence for this claim and I'm challenging Winston to come up with something documenting that he has these characteristics. But all I get is handwaving and obfuscation.

Why don't prove your superiority right here; show us. Display your observational talent. Cultural insights--lets see them.

I'd be happy to discuss my experiences overseas. If you noticed, I'm posting on the "Unapproachable women" thread and I've alluded to some of them there. LukeSkywalker and Terrance seem to manage the differing opinions with some facility. The only one with the problem is you.

You don't have the minds for such effort. You're just boring, mediocrities who married ugly, flat chested, Russian women--who no one else wanted.

I see that we have another person on this board who thinks he knows me. NEWS FLASH: I'm not married to a Russian woman!

It's all in Winstons trip journals. I think some of the claims seem outrageous to a casual observer but it is true nonetheless.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Well Chemist, I do think you make a good point about still trying to practice one's dating skills while living in America. However, since I'm in college at the moment, I can only spend so much money on dates and going out. Even if it serves as good practice, from what I've observed of other people's relationships, its sometimes more trouble than its worth. I still hope to travel to the Phillipines or possibly Russia one day.

In terms of the difference in the demeanor of foreign women, I have noticed it even in those who emigrated to the U.S. Two of the most pleasant women I have had the pleasure of meeting hail from Russia and an African country. One status as a foreigner probably does factor into the treatment recieved when meeting women abroad, but I believe their cultural upbringing also plays a heavy part in it.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Enishi wrote:Well Chemist, I do think you make a good point about still trying to practice one's dating skills while living in America. However, since I'm in college at the moment, I can only spend so much money on dates and going out. Even if it serves as good practice, from what I've observed of other people's relationships, its sometimes more trouble than its worth. I still hope to travel to the Phillipines or possibly Russia one day.

In terms of the difference in the demeanor of foreign women, I have noticed it even in those who emigrated to the U.S. Two of the most pleasant women I have had the pleasure of meeting hail from Russia and an African country. One status as a foreigner probably does factor into the treatment recieved when meeting women abroad, but I believe their cultural upbringing also plays a heavy part in it.
Have you considered college study-abroad programs?
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Yeah, the English department of my university does offer a study-abroad program for Russia. Even if I don't end up marrying anyone in there, I'm sure it will be a memorable experience. Besides, even before I learned about the charms of foreign women, I had always wanted to visit Europe.

Post by Guest »

This may seem to a surprise for some but being from Puerto Rico and Puerto Rico being a US Territory the women here are shallow and unaproachable and the worst thing as in the US Mainland everyone sticks to their own click too. They don't even talk to stranges either and they don't give people the benefit of a doubt. I still say it proudly thank god I found my sweetheart in Lithuania.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

JB

Post by Master »

id like to read more about this thread before i completely reply but of course winston is right about what he says. WHat i dont get is the paranoa women act like if they are going to die if a stranger approaches them and even when they dont they have their sheilds up all the time. feels like the movie invasion. If you act different people will single you out.

anyway, ill respond more in the future.