Hello all ,

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Anyhow, Russian women are still notorious gold diggers. You seem to ignore this part.
There is a Tagalog proverb, Kung saan may azukal, may langgam, meaning: where there's sugar, there are flies.

So, a naive foreigner who is there as an Anglo, acting as one, will attract that type the way sugar attracts flies.

I generally do not have such an experience because I speak the language and if I want to, I can court them in their way. Only a tiny percent of them ripped me off. Most just want love. But 98% cannot speak English to save their lives and if they can, their English is devoid of any feelings. The cultural gap is wide. Yeah, Russian is harder to learn but it is still Indo European and it is worth the investment.
Most guys who learn it and learn the culture and do things the local way ( when in Rome, do as Romans do), enter the mainstream and date very good girls. They very rarely have any problems.

Russian guys also, almost never complain about gold diggers. Because they know how to deal with them when they encounter them. They just go and find another girl and leave this one in the lurch. Or worse- slap her around a bit till she cries. There are plenty to go around for everybody. And a Russian girl will only ask the guy for a moderate amount of money because that is all she knows he can afford. Rich guys just keep mistresses and give them an allowance and the rules are all set.
A sucker tourist or a non Russian speaking American, though, experiences a strange new reality when there.

Plus any non Western woman whose language is not English who makes a beeline for an Anglo foreigner who does not speak her language is usually a gold digger or someone with a selfish agenda. Good and sincere, love-seeking women do not actively advertise for foreigners on marriage websites and do not get excited when one comes into town. Those are usually off limits for those who are not part of the culture and who do not try to be. That is just honest truth.

Imagine a similar situation in the USA whereby an American woman would be advertising online for non English speaking Arabs or Japanese. Or gets excited when a rich Arab ( who does not speak any English) comes to town and wants to know him. Not your average all American girl she would be, would you not agree?
It also seems like from the history lesson you gave that the Baltic women might be tainted with Ashkenazi traits I want nothing to do with.
Yeah, it kind of rubs off on them, but mostly, they are just very oppressed people who have been screwed over by all these big powers- Germany, Sweden, Russia, USSR, and they are in the survival mode all the time. Again, being there requires an insight into why people act the way they act and a strategy can be worked out to deal with all that. Empathy does help sometimes.

Most Anglo guys plus other foreigners in those lands just think they will go and find an improved version of a good American ( or Swedish, Arab) girl, who will have all the fresh and sweet traits of her country while miraculously having the good American values that are still in the US. Where would she get those, I wonder.

Many will not even crack a book on the history of those lands and/or get ready to face the negative stuff that is there.

My message- if you go to those lands, go well prepared. Then, you will succeed. But a Captain America save-a-poor-girl-from-her-shit hole-of-a country-and-take -her-home-to-mom succeeds only a certain percentage of times.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

i call bullshit

Post by odbo »

Anyhow, Russian women are still notorious gold diggers. You seem to ignore this part. It also seems like from the history lesson you gave that the Baltic women might be tainted with Ashkenazi traits I want nothing to do with.
um.. if you marry a jew or partial jew it's not like she's going to cut you open in your sleep and then run down to Tel Aviv to pawn away your organs before selling your sister to the slave trade.

if you're implying that Ashkenazi/Khazar jews are ugly, or that you don't want a girl smarter than you are, you're an idiot. but i'm sure you already knew that

if you don't want to see pretty women who are in desperate need of men due to high suicide rates, by all means don't go to the baltics to father some more of gods chosen children :|
Anyhow, Russian women are still notorious gold diggers. You seem to ignore this part.
please stop stereotyping. i'm sick to death of bullshit. this site tells you how everything you've been told is a lie. so why are you parroting debunked propaganda?

i see gold diggers rarely, traditional/sweet girls rarely, most are somewhere in the middle. but at no time do i stop myself and go "oh wait, she's russian. russians are all gold diggers."

it's all stupid nonsense which keeps getting repeated here. where do you get your info james bond movies?

People are more complex than that. I think it's really important to know the culture and general values of any country to avoid needless conflict. but people are individuals.

when so many guys are fooled by women of their own nation, into getting married and then having them divorce them and taking 1/2 their money, their kids, and a decade of their life.. maybe it makes sense that the minute they land abroad they're engulfed by using, manipulative whores. if you have bad judgement the least you can do is educate yourself on the culture. if she's indian, chinese or russian to some extent it's the ingrained cultural values that pushes the value of money.

it's a total guessing game if you're trying to predict how a girl from will react in america. america is sick okay? so that's not a good example. it's like saying how will a guinea pig react if i drop him in some sulphuric acid. you need a better environment, and if that's not possible, then hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

with that out of the way, everywhere is f***ed up and people are products of this and it comes through more often than their "soul". russia had a puppet president in the 90s, it was being robbed by lehman brothers, imf, etc. it was a dire situation in the 90s. crime, no food.. now the country is run by the world's richest ganster and greed is glorified. it's hard to imagine girls (who are more easily manipulated/socially engineered than guys btw) not being affected by this, in moscow no less, supposedly one of the most superficial places on earth. i think moscow = los angeles. i've never been to japan, but know that if you want a japanese wife like my friend has, you spend some time in a small, semi-"wholesome" town, not tokyo. such places produce people with mental baggage. i could say all japanese girls are crazy but that wouldn't be very accurate is it.

i'm sick of these stereotypes. there are people much smarter & more experienced than me who write books about why women or a nation's people are the way they are. do your homework just like if you're buying a new car and you won't get shafted.

there are things that effect women across the board, as in trends which 40% are a part of, but things like intelligence, spirituality, looks, and GOLD DIGGING, is not one of them. so stop bullshitting your farking ass off with steroetypes. okay then..
this has been a public service announcement
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Let me show you typical ethnic Ashkenazis.
Last edited by ladislav on February 3rd, 2011, 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: i call bullshit

Post by Adama »

LinuxOnly wrote:
um.. if you marry a jew or partial jew it's not like she's going to cut you open in your sleep and then run down to Tel Aviv to pawn away your organs before selling your sister to the slave trade.

if you're implying that Ashkenazi/Khazar jews are ugly, or that you don't want a girl smarter than you are, you're an idiot. but i'm sure you already knew that

if you don't want to see pretty women who are in desperate need of men due to high suicide rates, by all means don't go to the baltics to father some more of gods chosen children :|
It seems you want to pick an e-fight. Could it just be that I have a preference for non-Jews? :roll:

Ladislav, how could you agree with this garbage? If this guy isnt joking around, he is seriously messed up in the feminist mindset.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

LinuxOnly wrote: it's hard to imagine girls (who are more easily manipulated/socially engineered than guys btw) not being affected by this, in moscow no less, supposedly one of the most superficial places on earth. i think moscow = los angeles. i've never been to japan, but know that if you want a japanese wife like my friend has, you spend some time in a small, semi-"wholesome" town, not tokyo. such places produce people with mental baggage. i could say all japanese girls are crazy but that wouldn't be very accurate is it.

Do your homework just like if you're buying a new car and you won't get shafted.
This is the only part I can say I agree with.

In any case, some gentlemen here need to untwist their panties when someone simply wants clarifications and explanations on the supposed stereotypes, rather than whipping out the fangs and going for the jugular like the above poster just did.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ladislav wrote:

There is a Tagalog proverb, Kung saan may azukal, may langgam, meaning: where there's sugar, there are flies.

So, a naive foreigner who is there as an Anglo, acting as one, will attract that type the way sugar attracts flies.

I generally do not have such an experience because I speak the language and if I want to, I can court them in their way. Only a tiny percent of them ripped me off. Most just want love. But 98% cannot speak English to save their lives and if they can, their English is devoid of any feelings. The cultural gap is wide. Yeah, Russian is harder to learn but it is still Indo European and it is worth the investment.
Most guys who learn it and learn the culture and do things the local way ( when in Rome, do as Romans do), enter the mainstream and date very good girls. They very rarely have any problems.

Russian guys also, almost never complain about gold diggers. Because they know how to deal with them when they encounter them. They just go and find another girl and leave this one in the lurch. Or worse- slap her around a bit till she cries. There are plenty to go around for everybody. And a Russian girl will only ask the guy for a moderate amount of money because that is all she knows he can afford. Rich guys just keep mistresses and give them an allowance and the rules are all set.
A sucker tourist or a non Russian speaking American, though, experiences a strange new reality when there.

Plus any non Western woman whose language is not English who makes a beeline for an Anglo foreigner who does not speak her language is usually a gold digger or someone with a selfish agenda. Good and sincere, love-seeking women do not actively advertise for foreigners on marriage websites and do not get excited when one comes into town. Those are usually off limits for those who are not part of the culture and who do not try to be. That is just honest truth.

Imagine a similar situation in the USA whereby an American woman would be advertising online for non English speaking Arabs or Japanese. Or gets excited when a rich Arab ( who does not speak any English) comes to town and wants to know him. Not your average all American girl she would be, would you not agree?
It also seems like from the history lesson you gave that the Baltic women might be tainted with Ashkenazi traits I want nothing to do with.
Yeah, it kind of rubs off on them, but mostly, they are just very oppressed people who have been screwed over by all these big powers- Germany, Sweden, Russia, USSR, and they are in the survival mode all the time. Again, being there requires an insight into why people act the way they act and a strategy can be worked out to deal with all that. Empathy does help sometimes.

Most Anglo guys plus other foreigners in those lands just think they will go and find an improved version of a good American ( or Swedish, Arab) girl, who will have all the fresh and sweet traits of her country while miraculously having the good American values that are still in the US. Where would she get those, I wonder.

Many will not even crack a book on the history of those lands and/or get ready to face the negative stuff that is there.

My message- if you go to those lands, go well prepared. Then, you will succeed. But a Captain America save-a-poor-girl-from-her-shit hole-of-a country-and-take -her-home-to-mom succeeds only a certain percentage of times.
Thanks for the explanation, Ladislav.

I happened to work for two Russian families here. So I have my own experiences with them. Along with that of Polish and American friends who interact with other Russians.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Next question, if I may. Why are the divorce rates so high in those countries?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The divorce rate did not used to be so high in the communist times, it was quite rare.

Boy meets girl
Boy meets another girl.

It is the guys that cause that.

1) they marry very young- we are talking like 18! ( unlike in the West where they shack up and do not marry) and then now they have to face a very uncertain society. Many guys cannot earn a decent living and get drunk and get into fights and screw around a lot. Girls will leave those good for nothings cause they cannot feed the family. And with good reason.
2) Many divorces are initiated by guys who, being young, just get another girl when they get bored with the 1st one.

In the Russian speaking East of Ukraine, the Russian patterns hold somewhat true.

In the Western Catholic part there is very little divorce and it is the women that initiate it. Western ( pure Ukrainians) also almost never advertise online. Even among their own.

Anyway, if you want to find gals online, try http://lamine.ru- do a search and there will be tens of thousands. These do not look for non Russian speakers as a rule. So, maybe you can use an online translator.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

...agree with this garbage? If this guy isnt joking around, he is seriously messed up in the feminist mindset.
I agree with the fact that generalizing whole enormous races based on some people is not a good thing and that people are complex. But I must appeal to you gents to be civil and maintain as much an emotion free discussion as possible. I understand how people can get a bit passionate about an issue but it does not help much in our search for the truth.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ladislav wrote:
In the Western Catholic part there is very little divorce and it is the women that initiate it. Western ( pure Ukrainians) also almost never advertise online. Even among their own.
That is golden information right there!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I always look at this from both sides and I find truth in both sides as much as I find generalizations.

Russians in our culture are seen as deceitful and dishonest. Seems like whenever you're doing a business deal with FSU/Russians, if the result is not to your liking you fall into stereotypes.

The original poster doesn't seem bitter but feels slighted. As men in Western Culture we are taught from DAY ONE to make women in our lives happy. Weather its our mothers, or wives or our daughters.

What Ladislav says is true as well, many of these women come from challenging backgrounds. That's not to say they live like serfs or something, but many can't afford to travel much beyond their own town/village. Some might be able to gather enough money to visit a major city like Kiev or St Pete, but that's not a majority of them.

How all this relates to the original post is that, man goes to Russia during the "Golden Era" as some might call it. After building her life from nothing and supporting her family, she decided to get a divorce. If its true that Men get divorces in Russia, then the opposite is true in America, where Women 70% of the time ask for a divorce.

I do find it a bit interesting that he wants to be a father again, I assume there's some fiction with his ex and their children.

But the overriding point to be made and can't be stressed enough is that the vetting process is all important. Especially before you make a gigantic investment which doesn't stop at one way flights from FSU and could include such things as dental work of all things.

There seems to be some undercurrent of social-economic status of some women when compared to your own.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

J.Adama wrote:Thanks for the history lesson, Ladi. Always interesting to read more on how they succeeded in subverting the mind of the good Gentile peoples of the world.
Cannot be done without the consent of an average American who is clueless as a rule. To him a David Levine is a Russian because "he comes from Russia". He thinks that as America, Russia has birthright nationality which it does not.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

djfourmoney wrote: Russians in our culture are seen as deceitful and dishonest. Seems like whenever you're doing a business deal with FSU/Russians, if the result is not to your liking you fall into stereotypes.
Who aren't seen as terrible people in your tv culture?
The second 9/11 happened everyone "knew" it was those Arabs, doing what they have always done. No one seemed to care that their past memories of terrorist attacks were mostly fictional actions films starring Chuck Norris.

Americans hate the French because they enjoy life too much. They hate the Limies because they're uptight. They hate South Americans because they look Mexican. They hate Russians and Chinese because the only good commie is a dead commie. More propaganda from the tv created purely for geo-political reasons. They hate the Japanese because those "chinks" are driving Chevy & Ford out of business. They hate Africans because the perception is 1/2 of America's money is sent there as donations. They hate Europeans because they're "European." I'm not sure exactly what this means, and I don't think Americans know either. They especially hate Cuba, because come on, they're the devil's children.

I think Americans have a positive outlook on the Caribbean islands though, not that they can name one.

Unconscious vegetables who don't think for themselves can be led to hate everyone for no particular reason and believe they are in the best, most free nation on earth.

and no i wasn't picking an e-fight with anyone J.Adama. Don't spout unconscious memes & slogans and I won't need to spam bullshit repellent.

Jews had a parasitic relationship all over the world before the creation of Israel. And it pertains till today. You can't get away from their "traits" whatever that is, and I especially wouldn't avoid the overly-nationalist Nazi-loving baltics just because Jews lived there a long time ago. They lived in Poland too and today there's almost none and no one is more anti-semetic than the pagan (catholic) loving Pole's. For f**k's sake Fidel Castro is a Jew. add his mug to the photo gallery on the previous page
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:I always look at this from both sides and I find truth in both sides as much as I find generalizations.

Russians in our culture are seen as deceitful and dishonest. Seems like whenever you're doing a business deal with FSU/Russians, if the result is not to your liking you fall into stereotypes.
Most of the Russians where I live are not what Ladislav would consider Russians. They are actually Russian Jews, although very recent immigrants from Russia itself, not a satellite state. That may explain much of the confusion.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ladislav wrote:
J.Adama wrote:Thanks for the history lesson, Ladi. Always interesting to read more on how they succeeded in subverting the mind of the good Gentile peoples of the world.
Cannot be done without the consent of an average American who is clueless as a rule. To him a David Levine is a Russian because "he comes from Russia". He thinks that as America, Russia has birthright nationality which it does not.
I am torn on this issue. Americans are morons who should think outside the box. Problem is that Americans are very naive in many respects due to the educational system, patriotism, media indoctrination.

So if the media says that David Levine is an authentic white person of Russian extraction, rather than a mix of various Causasian genes from around the mid-east, north Africa and Southern slavia, then the average American will accept this person as white.

As you stated elsewhere, even South Americans who are of brown complexion consider themselves to be white in their native countries. It is all relative and easily manipulated, especially if there are multiple various groups of "others" around.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”