Interesting info about Ukrainian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Interesting info about Ukrainian women

Post by Winston »

http://www.tryukraine.com/society/women.shtml

Ukrainian women: fact and fiction

Ukrainian women are well-known for being highly sought after in the international marriage industry. Many western men come to Ukraine in the hopes of finding the true love they couldn't find in the West. At their service are scores of marriage agencies — both Internet-based and "on the scene," travel agencies with dating tour packages, and a thriving sex industry. How did Ukraine achieve the dubious fame of women supplier?

Contrast between American and Ukrainian women

One tends to hear the same gripes about American women (and, to a lesser degree, western women) over and over from expats living in Ukraine. For the article's sake, we'll list them here:

* unrealistic demands of spouses
* success oriented and materialistic
* don't take care of themselves
* lack of femininity

Ukrainian women, by contrast, are seen as being the exact opposite of this list — not too demanding of their husbands, less materialistic and more domestic, attentive to their appearance, and feminine. There is an element of truth to the stereotype many western men have that Ukrainian women are used to having to deal with drunken, boorish husbands who don't participate in housework or raising the children, and so any more or less decent, "average" western man is at a distinct advantage.

Are Ukrainian women really that thin and attractive?

In addition to Ukraine, the author has been to a number of other countries (Slovakia, Poland, and Russia) where people also claim that their women are "the prettiest in the world." In these countries, foreigners are often asked with a wink what they think of the local women. Visitors to Ukraine often note the larger numbers of stunningly attractive women in comparison to their own countries. There are several factors that contribute to this impression other than the actual beauty of Ukrainian women.

* Most foreigners visit large cities where they are constantly in public areas where there are lots of people and hence more beautiful women per square kilometer than in your typical American suburb.
* Ukrainian women tend to dress in tight clothing (even many heavier women), while loose clothes are more popular in the West. This makes them appear slimmer in comparison than they actually are.
* If women from other countries (the U.S. and others) dressed and did their makeup like Ukrainian women, they would probably seem just as attractive.

It is also important to note that thin women are to be found primarily in urban areas, with more slim women among the middle and upper classes. In villages and small towns chunkiness is the norm, even for young women. Finally, the percentage of overweight women above 45 is no different than in the West. In Ukraine obesity is just as much a problem as it is in the U.S.

To summarize, you will indeed find a higher proportion of slim, attractively dressing women in Ukraine — but only in the 20-45 age category, in cities, and among the educated.

Ukrainian women and the international dating business

The international marriage business isn't exactly the cleanest you can imagine. Marriage agencies often include women in their databases from other agencies, women who are married, and anyone else they can get their hands on to boost the number of attractive women in their databases. Men aren't always able to get in contact with the women whose contact info they have paid for. Among the "women" are occasional crooks who weasel money out of gullible suitors for "college studies," "medical operations" for their mothers, etc. There is a whole category of crooks and semi-prostitutes who play on foreigners' romantic feelings for money (not to mention "real" prostitutes). Some of these women work the foreigners they meet in bars, night clubs, and other places, milking them for presents and favors until they see that the cash flow has dried up.

Nevertheless, many foreign men (and the few foreign women who marry Ukrainian men) successfully find Ukrainian wives and are satisfied with their choice, contributing to the largely positive image that Ukrainian women enjoy worldwide.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There are other factors outside of tight jeans, and make up. People walk more and do not drive as much. So they are slimmer.
The food is more natural. Also the Slavic+ Scandinavian+ Turkish+ Mongolian mixture produces very fresh looking faces. To me it looks more attractive than the British-German-Irish-mixture= the bulk of the US population.. The former just looks better in girls than the latter which looks better in guys.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:There are other factors outside of tight jeans, and make up. People walk more and do not drive as much. So they are slimmer.
The food is more natural. Also the Slavic+ Scandinavian+ Turkish+ Mongolian mixture produces very fresh looking faces. To me it looks more attractive than the British-German-Irish-mixture= the bulk of the US population.. The former just looks better in girls than the latter which looks better in guys.
People do walk more in Europe and Russia than they do in the US. In America people drive everywhere and don't walk anywhere. America has the highest obesity rate in the world! No wonder why I see so many fat people here! 50% of Americans are overweight and 33% are obese! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:There are other factors outside of tight jeans, and make up. People walk more and do not drive as much. So they are slimmer.
Agreed. And this is why I become mad whenever ignorant Americans say that White people are all Caucasian Europeans. I mean Western Europe is sooooooooooo different from Eastern Europe. White, to me, is a by-product (pun intended to the shit DNA of many in this group) of Irish-Anglo-Germanic

I am dating an Ukrainian-American chick right now (she speaks fluent Ukranian) and she loves to spit on the dick while slobbing it down.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Agreed. And this is why I become mad whenever ignorant Americans say that White people are all Caucasian Europeans. I mean Western Europe is sooooooooooo different from Eastern Europe. White, to me, is a by-product (pun intended to the shit DNA of many in this group) of Irish-Anglo-Germanic

I am dating an Ukrainian-American chick right now (she speaks fluent Ukranian) and she loves to spit on the dick while slobbing it down.

The term white is a New World phenomenon. And even in the New World, it means something different depending on the country. The Portuguese were white to Africans and to Amerindians and so were Spaniards. In most of Latin America, what they call Hispanic in the US can mean white there, even though they may be part Indian. It is an arbitrary term, actually. In the early US they even went as far as calling Germans and Swedes dark. What kind of nonsense is that?

In E. Europe people never use it. They just call themselves by their ethnicity.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I was just browsing Russian Facebook and just decided to click over some girls profiles... These are average girls in average places in average Ukrainian cities... Somehow I wanted to post these here so you guys see the "averageness"... This one may be fat, but I just love that ass... not the face, but that ass........

* image removed

This one is from my home-city in Ukraine, I'll take her over Paris Hilton any day:

Another one from my home city:
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

have2fly wrote:I was just browsing Russian Facebook and just decided to click over some girls profiles... These are average girls in average places in average Ukrainian cities... Somehow I wanted to post these here so you guys see the "averageness"... This one may be fat, but I just love that ass... not the face, but that ass........

* image removed

This one is from my home-city in Ukraine, I'll take her over Paris Hilton any day:

I agree about the body of the first one and the butter face she has. The other two are h.o.t

Go to European Connections, Mark's site and check out the pictures from his recent tour.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

have2fly wrote:I was just browsing Russian Facebook and just decided to click over some girls profiles... These are average girls in average places in average Ukrainian cities... Somehow I wanted to post these here so you guys see the "averageness"... This one may be fat, but I just love that ass... not the face, but that ass........

* image removed

first picture:holy cow man. look at that rump roast and thighs. yummy !!!!.

sexond picture: i would definitely be with her any time.

third picture: she is pretty cute !!!