Australian girls - friendly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Australia, New Zealand and the Oceania region.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Teamsatan, I have talked to many Australian women and I am black. I have had success with a few of them online. Many of the Aussie women say they prefer or would date black men. This is just my point of view.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Teamsatan, I have talked to many Australian women and I am black. I have had success with a few of them online. Many of the Aussie women say they prefer or would date black men. This is just my point of view.
If I may interject, I have heard that they have a liking for the gangsta-types. This would make sense, as it aligns with the Anglo girl preference for guys who either are thugs or resemble thugs (of course, the more thuggish they actually are, the better).

Not that it matters, really.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I am not a thug or act like one. I am a good guy. I am myself. Many people say I look like a thug, even Winston has said this, but it is far from the truth. I wear bandanas, but I started to wear them when I started to shave my head and I would nick myself. I would hide my scars with the bandana. My friend said I looked like 2Pac and it just caught on. I wear bandanas like guys wear baseball caps. I don't act like the blacks you see on rap videos.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:I am not a thug or act like one. I am a good guy. I am myself. Many people say I look like a thug, even Winston has said this, but it is far from the truth. I wear bandanas, but I started to wear them when I started to shave my head and I would nick myself. I would hide my scars with the bandana. My friend said I looked like 2Pac and it just caught on. I wear bandanas like guys wear baseball caps. I don't act like the blacks you see on rap videos.
Well, I never insinuated that you actually were. If you truly were a thug, I doubt that you'd be bemoaning the stupidity of American women or criticising their choices in partners (also, you strike me as being much more articulate than your typical bad boy).

I'm just offering my views on the matter, having had the 'privilege' of watching Australian women for the past 2 decades (yes, I'm counting my toddler years). You can do so much better for yourself, really.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Teamsatan, I have talked to many Australian women and I am black. I have had success with a few of them online. Many of the Aussie women say they prefer or would date black men. This is just my point of view.
I can believe that,......Aussie women will look at an American black man for sure, They would not however look at an aboriginal, sudanese, indian, or SEA black man in 99% of cases. American black men are very few in this country whereas the others i have mentioned are somewhat abundant and very few of them have a white girlfriend.

Also the younger you are the better. The younger women are much less colour conscious than the 35 + group.
prawn_86
Freshman Poster

Post by prawn_86 »

Yeh i can back up other members opinions here. Aussie girls my age (early 20's) love any guys with an accent.

When it comes to what types of girls are around Sydney has a real mix of nationalities. Melbourne is more leaning towards the Greek and Italians (Biggest population of Greeks outside of Greece), Adelaide is very 'pure' by Aussie standards as it was the only state free settled hence majority Anglo. Brisbane and the Gold Coast are full of beach chicks who are a bit pretenscious for my liking. Northern Queensland is full of tourists
Australian Travel Forum - www.AussieTravellersForum.com.au
harry
Freshman Poster

Post by harry »

Don't come to AU for the women. 9/10 are snobby, pretentious, stuck up, bitchy, ignorant, small minded, condescending, stupid, bra burning gold diggers with an over inflated sense of self worth. Most are fat and ugly and the few good looking ones get around with their head up there ass. I lot of backpackers ask what's wrong with your women over hear?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Harry, I have to agree with you man. Darick told me something was up with Aussie girls and I saw this with an Aussie girl from VIC. I felt when I talked to her and debating that I did not want to go see her but I wanted to go see Oz and ultimately, I was thinking I can connect with her but I did not there and it led to us getting into almost fights all the time and she was cry over little things which I did not think was an issue.

I have not talked to her over a month and probably never again either. I would say that most Aussie guys like the US generally learn what we Americans call game and/or try to go for unattractive Aussie women. The girl I was talking about was 5 (of out 10) so basically average. Plus she was slightly more heavy. A friend (American) was a little shocked because we have them like a epidemic in the US. Anyway, I being a nice guy (and horny) was dumb and this resulted in me not getting any because I could not click with her.

I think I might try to go there for work because I think the general country is good but I think that really, non-English and (non-Swedish, Finnish, and Norwegian) countries might be better.

Yes, I think the Aussie girls inherited from the mother country (UK) and the first bastard child of the mother (US).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

harry wrote:Don't come to AU for the women. 9/10 are snobby, pretentious, stuck up, bitchy, ignorant, small minded, condescending, stupid, bra burning gold diggers with an over inflated sense of self worth. Most are fat and ugly and the few good looking ones get around with their head up there ass.
I know that you were describing Australian women but you could of been describing American women as well! :D

Sounds like "anglo" girls are the same all over the world! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Post by ClearView »

I'm originally from Melbourne and while I've had a lot of Aussie girlfriends I can say with conviction that most Aussies girls are hard core feminists. It's in their blood and they don't even think it's hardcore or feminist - they just think that this is what is right. Men in Melbourne and in all major cities in Australia are turning into this thing called "metrosexual" which is meant to be some sort of "sensitive new age" guy which in reality is just a guy that is trying to pander to the women's needs and leads to the woman being very trigger happy with the p***y whip.

My girl at the time read a book called "the sex diaries" by a controversial Aussie author. It was good in the sense that said in order to save marriages and relationships women need to give men more sex. The author was a female psychologist who had interviewed many couples about what the major problems were in the relationship and the main one was that women held back from giving sex to men and they felt like men were "animals" for wanting it. The author pointed out that sex is natural, not only natural but it is one of the most wonderful, pleasurable experiences between two people, so why demonize men (or anyone) for wanting it?

Another point made was that two people who love each other should not be reluctant to express and show that love. Cooking for another, or buying a present, taking them out, all may be expressions of love and care. So why not sex? Why had sex been vilified and turned into some instrument of power games where women would hold back from giving it?

There was were a few cases where women would show their love to their man by having a daily "happy hour" where they would dress up in lingerie and walk around the house parading and pleasing their man. Apparently many women wrote in and were in a rage that these other women would "demean" themselves by doing this. The response was: Why is it demeaning to give pleasure to the one that you love?

In my view this is all a result of feminism driven mad where women think that any action of giving pleasure or value to a man, even a man they love, is demeaning to them. Surely anyone who clearly thinks this through can see that this is the road to a bad relationship or divorce. But it is hard to think clearly because this type of feminism evokes only a kind of blind ego rage that is not based on logic but on punishing men.

In any case, the girl that I was with read the book and agreed with everything in it. Upon talking about this to her friends many of them reacted in a rage and began to rant at her like she had betrayed some sisterhood. When she responded with the question: "what is wrong with wanting to give pleasure to the man I love?" they didn't know what to say. In the face of logic, anything else appears as what it is - foolish.

But this mentality is common in Australia and it's not just my own experience, the stats are documented in this book and well...the divorce rate speaks for itself. But like all types of power, it corrupts and women are reluctant to give it up no matter how much it screws up their own life.
jennychavez
Freshman Poster

Post by jennychavez »

No-one can make generalizations about that. If you're cool enough, there is no problem.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gmm567 wrote:....I talked with one australian chick who told me it was the cowboy movies they saw growing up. Somehow, the connect those movies to Americans.

You might do better there with a cowboy hat.
Chinese guy in a cowboy hat - different is cool - a little peacocking why not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVec7p29nU
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston,
Australians are VERY friendly towards foreigners in the VAST majority. Even in the big cities you will find this is so.

A german colleague of mine told me how he went to lunch one day and had forgotten his wallet...the typical Australian thing to do is "she'll be right mate, pay me tomorrow". This is especially true in the smaller towns.

This has been declining over the years...Australia is not nearly as friendly as it was in the 80s...not even to its own.

As far as Australian women go.

Sure, they might be friendly to foreigners and they might even try to hook them for marriage. But Australian women are not very nice people any more as my divorce has brought to the for. That not ONE woman I knew would denounce my ex as a criminal tells you ALL any man needs to know about Australian women. They are just rubbish. I had no idea how bad it was until I met my fav #1.

My first 18 months dating her were like dating someone from another planet. Western women do not like that I say that but that is how the experience was. I watched her very closely and listened very closely to everything she said. And it was truly like talking to someone from another planet. Never in a million years will an Australian woman say something like this about me.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

The BEST Australian woman I know refuses to give her son a copy of my book and explain to him he has less legal protection than a dog. She seems to think he needs to find this out for himself. But he might find it out with a child support check for 18 years or 10 years behind bars for a false rape allegation.

Let me repeat that because it bears repeating. The ONLY Australian woman good enough to keep my friendship and respect in my divorce will NOT tell her 19 year old son about the vast legal bias against him or about the true nature of women. She is sending him out into the world completely unprepared and vastly under-informed.

In contrast my fav#1 has told her boy, who is also 19, just exactly how women think and work and what they are after and cautioned him against predatory women.

What sort of woman would YOU want as a mother when you are 19? One who will hide the truth from you or one who will tell you the truth so you have a MUCH better chance of not getting screwed over.

Australian women, even the BEST of them, will not tell the truth to their sons to protect them. How disgusting is that?

Why would any man want to date women like that? Ugh!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

jennychavez wrote:No-one can make generalizations about that. If you're cool enough, there is no problem.
Jenny,
we are not "making generalisations". We are stating that 99.9% of Australian women are liars and hypocrites because they demand the ability to commit crimes against men with impunity and support such practices.

Therefore we are advising lads to assume that any woman they meet in Australia is a liar and a hypocrite who already condones criminal acts of women. That the 0.1% are tarred with the same brush is THEIR problem.

Our purpose is to save the lives of young Australian men, not pander to the bruised egos of lying hypocritical women.

If you have not taken oath to sit on all womens juries in all womens courts and fairly and justly judge women who are properly accused of criminal acts (just like men do) then you are rightly assumes to be a liar and a hypocrite.

You said you wanted to learn some things. Well? Are you learning yet?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

White women are all scum. Doesn't matter if they are Australian, American, Canadian, or British. WHITE WOMEN ARE THE SHIT OF THE EARTH!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book