Opposing Views or How a Magina tries to blame men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Opposing Views or How a Magina tries to blame men

Post by djfourmoney »

You decide -

First the woman who I believe gets it right - http://www.villagevoice.com/2011-02-09/ ... -it-s-you/

and the guy that says we're looking for some sort of burning bush moment - http://www.alternet.org/sex/149941/why_ ... age=entire

I think we could all agree we don't want perfection, we're men and don't mind compromise to a certain point. "Half Way Decent" will work for many of us...

Comment?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

One of my clients is Ernest & Young, their national HQ is at 5 Times Square. Housing there is about as expensive as renting in Rome. $_$ You gotta make $mula$ to get by there. Even a parking spot is expensive. I'm not really sure how people there get by when they don't make 3x the pay vs. California. I'd hate to be a women looking for meal ticket in that city.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Meal Ticket... Interesting.

Well I see problems on both sides, but the basic crux is that normal/average but nice and still boring men get ignored because the woman who has it all STILL wants the man who has it all but isn't interested in them after age 28.

You see the same thing on Millionaire Match Maker (in New York), completely and utterly delusional.

A Woman's best years are between 18 and 30 but yet so many AW don't seem to understand that or fail to understand it.

There's nothing left but to ignore them...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:You see the same thing on Millionaire Match Maker (in New York), completely and utterly delusional.

A Woman's best years are between 18 and 30 but yet so many AW don't seem to understand that or fail to understand it.

There's nothing left but to ignore them...
I have watched all the episodes of "Millionaire Matchmaker" (I think it's been on for 4 years now) and it is incredible how unattractive and old some of those women are on that show and they get to date guys who are millionaires! :shock:

You've got to be kidding me, these guys are mostly in their 30's and 40's and Patty suggests they date "age appropriate" women (meaning women within 5 years of them). Come on, if I am a 45 year old millionaire, I want to date hot women in their 20's, not women who are 40 f***ing years old! :lol:

The show was being done in New York city this past season but they will back in LA next season. I can honestly say, I can't see any difference between the women in New York and the women in Los Angeles. Women in both of those cities are phoney, shallow and materialistic. They are strictly on that show to meet guys who are rich, not to meet their "soul mate" as some of them say.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I tend to agree with you, nothing is 100% and its not like some of the men are woeful as well. The last LA show before they finished up this season in New York, there's was a guy that owned a PR firm and a former child star. The PR guy just needed direction, but the former child star was delusional.

Its also true many of the women are so hard up to meet a rich, successful man that there are willing to do anything, just watch the show if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Men do want younger women especially if they want to settle down we generally don't believe in this BS that we should hook up with women close to our age. Women should have been thinking about this at 28 and when they wanted to have children. They don't, they hope and wish it to happen. You can't do that, too much competition.

Men just need to do what they need to do, which is earn money to have control over their lives.