G.I. Joe Predicted Today's Illuminati Agenda

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

G.I. Joe Predicted Today's Illuminati Agenda

Post by Mr S »

I used to watch this show when I was a kid. After reading this article it's like almost everything Cobra tried to do on the cartoon, the modern NWO is trying to do, amazing!

Main Blog Article: (too long to post)
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5830

Side Article: http://www.infowars.com/predictive-prog ... -currency/

Cobra Commander announces a New Order & new currency

Vigilant Citizen
February 10, 2011

(VIGILANT CITIZEN) G.I. Joe is an iconic cartoon TV show that marked an entire generation of young boys during the 80s. Most fans still recall the main characters and the epic gun fights. But what about the storyline? A look at the TV series in today’s context is quite a strange experience: Many of Cobra’s “far-out� plots are actually happening today. Could G.I. Joe be a case of predictive programming? We will look at some G.I. Joe episodes describing the replacement of the US dollar and the usage of mind control on celebrities and civilians and see how they relate in today’s context.

Making Paper Money Worthless and Taking Possession of People’s Gold

In the episode entitled Money to Burn, Cobra finds a way to instantly burn all of America’s paper money using a “thermo-molecular ignition transmitter�, effectively rendering the American dollar useless.

Cobra then addresses the nation through a TV broadcast (he seems to have easy access to mass media). This is what he says:

“Attention citizens! Due to the financial irresponsibility and incompetence of your leaders, Cobra has found it necessary to restructure your nation’s economy. We have begun by eliminating the worthless green paper, which your government has deceived you into believing is valuable. Cobra will come to your rescue and, out of the ashes, will arise a NEW ORDER!�

This is pretty deep stuff for a show aimed at children under 12. This speech basically outlines the modus operandi of the Illuminati shadow government: create a crisis, cause chaos, claim to have the only solution, get people to beg for that solution, and restore “Order out of Chaos�. Furthermore, declaring this New Order to rise out of its ashes is reminiscent of the Masonic concept of a phoenix rising out of the ashes.

There is truth in Cobra’s statement regarding the real value of paper money. The American dollar has had no actual value since 1971, when the gold standard was abandoned by the Nixon administration. The American dollar’s value used to be based on a fixed weight of gold. Today it can effectively lose all its value and become worthless overnight, as its value is not backed by any tangible goods … and this is what was happening in this episode of G.I. Joe.

After Cobra’s announcement, the dazed and confused American people assemble before the Department of Treasury and shout “We want money!�, begging the government to provide a solution to their problem. The Joes see the situation and observe that “buying and selling has been replaced by rioting and looting�.

Then Cobra appears on TV again and says:

“Citizens of the United States, I am pleased to announce Cobra’s economic recovery plan! If you want money to buy food for your children, take all your valuables to the nearest branch of Extensive Entreprises. There, all goods will be exchanged for Cobra currency!�

Cobra presenting the new currency to be exchanged for people’s valuables, such as gold.

This exact phenomena is happening today. There is currently a sustained effort to take gold and other valuables off the hands of the public through “Cash for Gold� programs. You might have been assaulted by ridiculous ads.

In a hidden Cobra Temple, the heads of Extensive Enterprises show a rich client the “largest stockpile of tangible assets ever assembled�.

A vault full of the ignorant people’s gold.

Fortunately, the Joes come to the rescue, restored the American dollar and destroyed pretty much everything in sight, including the Cobra Temple. Yo Joe!

Read more on messages found G.I. Joe at Vigilant Citizen
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I was watching and old episode of Star Trek:TNG . Picard and Crusher were having breakfast and talking about a world with two different communities. One wanted to enter the federation. The other did not.

Crusher says, "Imagine if Australia had not signed on to world governance in 2050..."

Sometimes you just gotta wonder.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

adama check out lenon honor films. he's a former star trek convention fan boy and he started exposing their predictive programming. the film is called Borg Agenda, it's like 8 hours long. Part of it is on youtube but his website has the whole thing and some other great thought provoking films he's made.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nice. Will do a preview now. I was watching Harry Potter, but he can wait. :)

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/videodownloadpage.html
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Borg Agenda looks like a massive attempt at distraction. Agendas where there are most likely none. Just the shared fantasy of sci fi writers. That doesnt necessarily mean there is an agenda to turn humans into cyborgs.

Also I take a look at his video called the Devolution of Femininity. Pregnant women performing on stage is not the only way that women have destroyed their femininity, but it is the only one he focuses on. Totally off-base.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ya he takes the risk of making himself look like an idiot, which i respect. i thought the ideas brought up in borg agenda were excellent and 100% relevant. much of sci-fi is just new world order propaganda. always has been. h.g. wells anyone? personal robots are right around the corner. he showed how people could be bought into accepting an agenda. men, at least western men, having become the losers that they are, could not resist life-like sex bots. the appeal is that you could have 20+ girlfriends. and for women, it's eternal beauty, just transplant your brain into this machine with skin. isn't eternal beauty what the media is always pushing for women to aspire to. if you think this sounds crazy, never under-estimate oblivious people's ability to be manipulated.

besides that there are plenty of documents dating back to the 1950s and prior about this agenda. the brave new world. whether mind control through food & frequency, or actually replacing limbs for a metal shell, it's all the same agenda for control. look up transhumanism. that's a term juliuan huxley coined after hitler soiled 'eugenics'. the rfid implant is the first step of this. and again people are easily suckered in to such a thing, claiming more safety and security. if you get kidnapped, the police will know where you are. and lights will come on automatically when you enter a room. if we get the word out and warn enough morons ready to implant an electronic device into their hand or forehead that it will eventually enslave them and probably give them cancer, it'll be one giant victory for humanity.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Adama wrote:Borg Agenda looks like a massive attempt at distraction. Agendas where there are most likely none. Just the shared fantasy of sci fi writers. That doesn't necessarily mean there is an agenda to turn humans into cyborgs.
Have you ever watched Mobile Suit Gundam anime? The series was originally written by Yoshiyuki Tomino, who started his career working under Osamu Tezuka making Astro Boy in 1960's. In the Gundam universe, when humans expanded into space, it became necessary to genetically modify humans with improved spatial awareness, and a sixth sense to danger so that they could preemptively react before a disaster occurs (accidents in space are fatal). The "Newtype" humans would eventually revolt and break away from Earth, which lead to war and rest is history.

Yoshiyuki Tomino's work leans toward science-fantasy, he doesn't have a good understanding from scientific perspective. For example, astronauts lose 1%-2% of their bone mass every month in space, simply because humans were not evolved to live in such environments. It takes massive amount of investment to build the kind of habitation chambers that could reduce bone loss and other negative health effects (cosmic radiation & solar wind cause DNA damage). With current technology, a round trip to Mars under ideal conditions (shortest distance launch window) would take around 2 years, or 9 months one-way.

It's much safer to send unmanned missions, you wouldn't have to deal with all the health effects. But if the goal is for us to eventually get off this planet, then we either have to build expensive habitation chambers, or modify the humans so that we would be better protected in space. By modification, I don't mean a borg or cyborg. I mean starting with things like identifying desirable genetic traits and use in-vitro fertilization to produce children that can be raised for the role. This wouldn't fly well in the face of western sensibilities, but other countries would be far less reserved.

Oh and, quoting a sci-fi author, (if and) when mankind colonize space, only the culls will be left behind.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

You forgot about the end where the Newtypes, who interestingly named their group Neo Zion, decided to throw a huge rock, filled with nukes, at the Earth and destroy it.

Didn't the colonies in Gundam spin to simulate gravity?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Terrence wrote:You forgot about the end where the Newtypes, who interestingly named their group Neo Zion, decided to throw a huge rock, filled with nukes, at the Earth and destroy it.
Didn't the colonies in Gundam spin to simulate gravity?
Yes, though technically speaking, it's not absolutely necessary to use centrifugal force to create artificial gravity (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_gravity).

Anime like Gundam describes political conflict between space colony and earth governments. I think of it as a transitional stage where humans are still bound to "near earth space". Ultimately, if and when we expand beyond our solar system, I think only the culls would be left behind on a resource-depleted earth and nobody would care about some backwater hicks.

It's interesting to note sci-fi series like Legend of the Galactic Heroes use "Terraism" (Earth-Centric) cults and underground political organizations in their plot lines. The idea is that after humans have expanded into the galaxy, there would be a backlash from people who look to reestablishing their "point of origin": http://yang-wenli.wikia.com/wiki/Earth_Cult

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I can't believe I never watched this series. I used to be such a huge fan of epic space operas. This is the genre that got me into this business and I originally desired to create my own epic comic or animated series like Macross or Gundam. I will have to try to watch it. I am suddenly interested in other works animated from this original author's novels as well. Very interesting ideas. Makes me realize I am better off just making stuff instead of taking it all so seriously and wondering about where it will sell, who will buy and all that. This series was never released in the US (or maybe in any English market) and yet it is hugely popular world wide.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: G.I. Joe Predicted Today’s Illuminati Agenda

Post by globetrotter »

Mr S wrote:Cobra then addresses the nation through a TV broadcast (he seems to have easy access to mass media). This is what he says:

“Attention citizens! Due to the financial irresponsibility and incompetence of your leaders, Cobra has found it necessary to restructure your nation’s economy. We have begun by eliminating the worthless green paper, which your government has deceived you into believing is valuable. Cobra will come to your rescue and, out of the ashes, will arise a NEW ORDER!�
You apply far too much credence to a script written by bored comics writers 22-27 years ago.

Do you have ANY idea how often the phrase "New Order" has been bandied about over the past 60 years? Every single fascist wannabe used it, HS kids used to use this as a joke when I was in HS in the 70's, there was a band named New Order in 1975 and the post-JD New Order.

There have been critics of fiat currency forever. It's nothing new, it's not significant, and it doesn't 'mean something' that some words were said by a voice actor reading a script in a studio in Van Nuys.

It's nothing special and you are assigning significance where there is none. Because you don't know history, you blow things out of proportion. Because you are unaware of the human brains tendency to assign a pattern to random events where no pattern exists, you cite any random fact as proof of ABCD.

Hell, you guys are oblivious to the fact that the 911 system was in place in the late 1960's in the USA and as such having that number bounce around society for decades meant that people would use it as an inside joke or a hidden reference or what not. Such as on Neo's passport. Why was 911 chosen? It had to be three numbers that were not in use in the United States or Canada as the first three numbers of any phone number or area code, and the numbers had to be easy to use and remember.

To you, if something is said on video or in the media, you assign it this talismanic, scriptural quality with importance all out of proportion. In your mind if it appeared on TV then it has some deep profound meaning.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Terrence wrote:I can't believe I never watched this series. I used to be such a huge fan of epic space operas. This is the genre that got me into this business and I originally desired to create my own epic comic or animated series like Macross or Gundam. I will have to try to watch it. I am suddenly interested in other works animated from this original author's novels as well. Very interesting ideas. Makes me realize I am better off just making stuff instead of taking it all so seriously and wondering about where it will sell, who will buy and all that. This series was never released in the US (or maybe in any English market) and yet it is hugely popular world wide.
pssst! Central Anime has subtitled the entire LoGH series and avail for download on BT.

http://www.centralanime.net/bboard/
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: G.I. Joe Predicted Today’s Illuminati Agenda

Post by odbo »

globetrotter wrote:You apply far too much credence to a script written by bored comics writers 22-27 years ago.

Do you have ANY idea how often the phrase "New Order" has been bandied about over the past 60 years? Every single fascist wannabe used it, HS kids used to use this as a joke when I was in HS in the 70's, there was a band named New Order in 1975 and the post-JD New Order.

To you, if something is said on video or in the media, you assign it this talismanic, scriptural quality with importance all out of proportion. In your mind if it appeared on TV then it has some deep profound meaning.
I used to be exactly like this, I remember when broadband first starting getting big and video clips became available.. people would be passing around clips of people like Henry Kissinger saying "new world order" this or that.

says it at :53

While I was well aware of his history, I felt that new world order could mean just about anything, and for principles sake we should not be paying attention to it. Video clips are certainly not proof of anything, but when you know the big picture.. these obscure clips become priceless little hints.

One thing I'd like to say is that the entertainment industry from the very beginning was about controlling our opinion and basically brainwashing us. Through the decades tv played a bigger and bigger part in controlling us. I was aware since before I was 10 that every major show or film on tv, is controlled by someone with an ulterior motive. It's beyond obvious. The military films especially seemed like they came straight from the Pentagon. GI Joe was definitely a major cartoon.. Transformers another.

^ brutal :!:

this concept of "bored comics" is asinine. It's programming. It's social engineering. It's a science. You can think what you want, and I'll think what I want. Films shape culture, some are more instrumental than others. I've heard people say that Grease got them to start smoking. Fast & Furious in 2001 got a lot of idiots to start street racing, wasting their valuable freetime on the weekends tuning their Honda Civics. How quickly every other 16-35 year old in America had a fart-can muffler on his car. The totally unintended :wink: collateral damage can still be heard around the world! What you're saying is that 1 or 2 "talented" Jewish writers can drastically affect American society (and increasingly, societies abroad). I'm in the frame of mind that it's a team of genius level manipulators coming up with the fads that rule our lives. From the term "MILF" in American Pie, to some homo-erotic fashion like baggy pants, and eventually, ultra tight jeans.

There are several goods quotes from key people regarding this issue I should dig up. I'll paraphrase. "Everything that comes out of Hollywood goes through the Pentagon." You can overlook phrases but when they're upfront like that, you really have to try hard to remain blind.

http://books.google.com/books?id=X3vUk3 ... &q&f=false
Last edited by odbo on April 18th, 2011, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Every movie? Certainly I can agree that it is likely that every military-type film goes through the Pentagon. Hell, if Microsoft is coordinating with the NSA with the writing of XP, Vista and W7, AND openly admit it, that tells us much about the government influence right there.

As for cartoons, to me this is simply unacceptable, because it seems to me that there is this belief that everything is a subversive conspiracy. I am a conspiracy theorist myself, but I dont subscribe to every thing being an attempt to brainwash the public. Sometimes a show is just a show.

The only confusing part here is that once someone is *programmed*, he can propagate the same programming if he were to become a writer/director and unintentionally incorporate some of these ideas in his own films. But I wouldnt even go so far as to say that really started happening until mid 1990s.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Now you're just being naive. Like cartoons would be safe just because they're for kids? Come on. They get you at an early age don't you know that! The brainwashing goes in when people are most susceptible, and sets them up for a lifetime of servitude. Part of the reason I saw all of this clearly from an early age was because I had no tv at home! So the garbage I got an occasional glimpse of didn't seem normal, (because it certainly wasn't).