Millionaire matchmaker host Patti Stanger on relationships

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Millionaire matchmaker host Patti Stanger on relationships

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Patti Stanger the host of the show Millionaire matchmaker, giving some advice on relationships.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jkW_Mw ... ure=fvwrel[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Patti is a truth teller but at the same time she's a feminist (the good kind) and I agree with her that women should have their own shhh together before going after men. But she keeps it real, don't ask about his money situation, call back when prompted no 3 day rule BS, etc, etc.

But I think that horse is out of the barn and its not true that men in LA want skanky skinny women. There's a video by Skyy John on You Tube (somebody show me how to post videos) of just that and most of the viewers who saw that prefer the woman that's got "more too her". She's thin but not skinny like the other girl.

We just don't want obese women and I raise my hand because I want "junk in the trunk" but I'm given up going cross country for that. Western Culture is strangling my chances.

But I wonder about the "New York" thing. Because if that's the case, then why are the men that want to get married still aren't? Is it the influx European/South American women into NYC?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I watch her show from time to time and I generally agree with Patti. Entertaining show. She has a lot of knowledge and she is not biased. She will tell the woman straight up that she sucks. She will tell the men straight up that he sucks. Gay or straight, doesn't matter. She is a straight sharpshooter. I don't watch the brainwash machine that much, but I do watch "the Millionaire Matchmaker" when I have time.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Patti giving more relationship advice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHyVQod4HU&feature=fvst[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Patti is so wrong. She speaks as if older men are ogres if they like twentysomething women. That may by the case in the US, but not abroad.

She also is in favor of marriage, which we all know is the shaftaroo for men in the USA.

To hell with Patti and her unmarried, fat ass.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

She also said that the reason why millionare men like women in their 20's is because of the MEDIA and suggests them to date women closer to their age .

Who the hell is she kidding, the reason why all men millionaires or not want to date women in their 20's is because they're hotter than older chicks. It's not rocket science

And a millionaire male deserves women in their 20's and hot, because they got something that all women want from men and that is MONEY
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Patti is so wrong. She speaks as if older men are ogres if they like twentysomething women. That may by the case in the US, but not abroad.

She also is in favor of marriage, which we all know is the shaftaroo for men in the USA.

To hell with Patti and her unmarried, fat ass.
Hmmmmm.

Okay I'll bite, Russian/Ukraine dating agencies also try to break men in their mid to late 40's and 50's of dating women in their 20's, why? Those relationships seldom work that's why and Patty basically said the same thing. They don't work, your usually at a difference phase in life when your 45-50. There plenty of women early to mid 30's available, just as good looking and still in a good age to have children if that's what you want, as I do at 40.

Marriage is a bad idea? Its only a bad idea in America married to a typical American Women. What you want is atypical and truly special. Otherwise pack your bags and use your passport.

She lost 20lbs, how she's fat now?

I'd hit it, she's smart and that's sexy. She's not bad looking either, kinda like he poudy lip look. In fact she looks pretty darn good for somebody 45. I don't know about adoption and I don't have any kids, so I guess we would have to talk about IVF and she can afford it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

well-informed wrote:She also said that the reason why millionare men like women in their 20's is because of the MEDIA and suggests them to date women closer to their age .

Who the hell is she kidding, the reason why all men millionaires or not want to date women in their 20's is because they're hotter than older chicks. It's not rocket science

And a millionaire male deserves women in their 20's and hot, because they got something that all women want from men and that is MONEY
For the average joe with money I would say its media generated, none of these men ever mention having children. They just want young p***y and how I see it as for long term its likely to fail. For short term, its perfectly okay but her service is for people marriage minded.

Who said old chick? She's saying late 20's, early to mid 30's or about 10-12 years age different, not 15-20 years. Russian/Ukrainan dating agencies do the same thing. Wanna marry a woman half your age from some Asia country? Nobody is going to stop you so have at it.

I would focus on early to mid 30's here, problem with that however is too many of these women think their special for not having married by age 30 and the others have children from previous relationship. I found a profile on one of the dating sites I'm on, girl I think is 24 years old, attractive with a child and a big butt. Not idea and that big butt in my experience only gets bigger especially since she's from Texas.

I'm going to extremely upset if I can't find a nice, attractive Slavic or Western European Women. I think South America is a possible answer but as I said before most Black Men end up with dark skin or Afro Colombians and Afro Brazilians. I don't want that, I want light skin Latinas, problem is they tend to want White Men.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Men listening to a huckster bitch giving advice. The American male now runs off feminine energy.