have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

-

have2fly, in the thread:

JACKAL - Your experiences in Hungary

viewtopic.php?t=9526

You said:

have2fly wrote: As far as the girl on the picture - she is very "below average" by Russian-Ukrainian standards. Girls like the one on your picture are usually completely lonely because there are much better girls available. So I think you will easily get a girl like that or many of similar quality ones around as well.
have2fly, I'm somewhat confused. You think the chick in my avatar picture is "below average"? When I saw her picture, and her name is Natalya, I was stunned by how beautiful she is. To me, she is one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen.

If she is "below average" by "Russian-Ukrainian standards" then I guess that is a good thing. The less desirable the women I am attracted to are in the country I move to the better, so it is a pleasant surprise that she is considered below average looking.

I'm curious in what ways my tastes differ from those of other Ukrainians. If I'm able to identify girls that I like that Ukrainians don't like then it would be easy for me to get the chicks I want if I move to Ukraine. So please take a look at the pictures of 4 very hot Ukrainian or Russian chicks I found online and 2 chicks I consider average. I'm curious if what I consider to be beautiful is considered less beautiful by Ukrainian guys. If this is often the case that would be very good. Please let me know how these 6 chicks would rate by Ukrainian standards.

The chick in my avatar, Natalya, a 10 out of 10 in my opinion

ImageImage

Another hot chick, Alexandra, a 9 out of 10 in my opinion

ImageImage

Another hot chick, Anna, a 9.5 out of 10 in my opinion

Another hot chick, Katerina, a 9 out of 10 in my opinion

ImageImage

An average chick, Irina, a 6 out of 10 in my opinion

ImageImage

Another average chick, Oksana, a 6 out of 10 in my opinion

ImageImage

have2fly, please fill this in:

Natalya is a ____ out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Alexandra is a ____ out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Anna is a ____ out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Katerina is a ____ out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Irina is a ____ out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Oksana is a ____ out of 10 by Ukrainian standards

Also, I'm curious in what ways is Natalya "below average" by Ukrainian standards?

What specifically would Ukrainian guys dislike about the way she looks?

For example, do Ukrainian guys dislike green eyes?

I like green eyes, so if that is the case then I should find chicks with green eyes.

Thanks very much for your information!

_

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

you cant judge by pictures. i think foreigners look much better in person than by picture. americans, japanese, koreans, these are photogenic people. they are also the most mechanical, plastic, shallow, superficial.

winston discussed this, the facial expressions these young ukranians make are natural, and american women made them too if you look at photos from the 70s, possible 80s.

i think beauty has gone down since the soviet union collapsed. beauty depends on brains (the level of thoughts), and the degeneration of russia and CIS countries in the 90s made woman more likely to be ugly, or bland looking. the good thing is, the west had been dumbed down even more, and life is all about relativity.

i was at a big library and they had these massive picture books from the soviet union, (pictures 2 feet wide), i saw teenage girls i doubt still appear much in russia. just like 1950s america had the type of women (and man) you never see anymore
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I agree with HAVE2FLY he has alot of knowledge on women in that specific region. So what you consider hot here is average in ukraine. trust me, when you go to that region. your going to think , " wait, that woman is hotter then the one i just saw. ". get it !!!!.

so natalya ( she is hot to me too !!!) is 10 out of 10 but in her country she is 3 out of 10. because there are women there that are a 50 out of 10. get it !!!.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

natalya is a 7 max!!!

and the others are 7 tops too.

much much better looking woman in eastern europe.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh man, I am not going to rate some average chicks, not worth it. In Ukraine a Ukrainian guy would say that first 3 girls are "good with beer" - meaning for one night stand. They would not even consider marrying them because there are MUCH hotter and better women. Other women below those 3 to me are plain ugly (no offense). SSJPARIS said it totally right - there are 50 out of 10 in Ukraine! Do you get it? It's like a female paradise there for guys - all kinds of HOT and feminine women are available in Ukraine.

This girl would be "average" in Ukraine, like 6-7 out of 10.

This girl is around 6-7 by Ukrainian standards. She would not even "stand out of the crowd" on Ukrainian street in any Downtown. Girls like her work as retail sales or cashiers at grocery stores.

So please, just buy that plane ticket, rent a hotel and go to any large city in Ukraine. Take some pills with you to lower your shock, just watching those girls stroll on the streets - you will not believe your eyes!

Winston has a nice topic with decent girls. Browse through it.
viewtopic.php?t=7510&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Kiev has gotten pretty pricey. Even for a fairly long-term stay of around two months, it looks like the best you're going to do for a furnished room is around $50 a night. Anybody know cheaper alternatives that don't involve staying in a dorm-like situation with a bunch of college kids?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Why go to Kiev? Go to Odessa, Nikolaev or Donetsk/Lugansk/Dnepropetrovsk. Those cities are much cheaper than Kiev.

Cheaper alternative is to rent an apartment somewhere in an outskirts (suburb?). I would say you will find a very decent place for around $600-700 a month, if you get further away from downtown, it will get cheaper.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

KATERINA UGLY?

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

have2fly wrote: Oh man, I am not going to rate some average chicks, not worth it. In Ukraine a Ukrainian guy would say that first 3 girls are "good with beer" - meaning for one night stand. They would not even consider marrying them because there are MUCH hotter and better women. Other women below those 3 to me are plain ugly (no offense). SSJPARIS said it totally right - there are 50 out of 10 in Ukraine! Do you get it? It's like a female paradise there for guys - all kinds of HOT and feminine women are available in Ukraine.
So in other words:

The chicks I think are hot are really average in Ukraine

and

The chicks I think are average are ugly in Ukraine

However, there was one exception to this. You rated the fourth woman, Katerina, as "plain ugly". Are you sure about this or did you intend to put her in the "good with beer" category? Below are her pictures.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also, what areas of Ukraine would be best for a foreign guy to be a Sugar Daddy? Where would his money go furthest? It seems that Kiev and Odessa are expensive and if I went there the chicks might get too demanding. What would be the best city both in terms of safety and in terms of finding attractive women who will be happy with the $1,000 or so per month that I can afford to spend after my own living expenses? I'm somewhat afraid of the crime in Ukraine and I want to choose a city that is both safe and low cost of living.

Thanks!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

DAMB!!! I would be more than happy with a Ukrainian 6 or 7! Now if American woman rate you as a 7 or 8 what dose this mean in the eyes of a Ukrainian woman? Would that bridge a bit of age difference? Haha! This is a great post! :))
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

So if everyone is so attractive in Ukraine, wouldn't that make 'average' American guys look ugly to them? I mean, it is great that they are so attractive, but it seems like that also puts you down a few notches too.

The other thing I don't get is why the girls ugly by Ukranian standards seem to exude self-confidence in their pictures. Usually, unattractive women don't exude any confidence.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

Hook wrote:So if everyone is so attractive in Ukraine, wouldn't that make 'average' American guys look ugly to them? I mean, it is great that they are so attractive, but it seems like that also puts you down a few notches too.

The other thing I don't get is why the girls ugly by Ukranian standards seem to exude self-confidence in their pictures. Usually, unattractive women don't exude any confidence.
You stupid retard. This is about Ukrainian GIRLS, NOT men.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

frontier wrote:
Hook wrote:So if everyone is so attractive in Ukraine, wouldn't that make 'average' American guys look ugly to them? I mean, it is great that they are so attractive, but it seems like that also puts you down a few notches too.

Breath bro it isn't a bad question....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

frontier wrote:

Ukranian women and men share the same genes. Ladislav has pointed out many times that Ukranian guys are much more attractive than Anglos. So it is a legitimate question.

Every thread you come onto you either call people retard or gay or homo. You really need to improve your social skills. No one wants to listen to you bash everyone on this forum. If this is your typical behavior in real life, I can see why you are having a hard time with women.
Last edited by Hook on September 17th, 2011, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

Dogboy86 wrote:
frontier wrote:

Breath bro it isn't a bad question....
It is a dumb question that only emasculated men ask to justify feminazis.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

Hook wrote:
frontier wrote:

Ukranian women and men share the same genes. Ladislav has pointed out many times that Ukranian guys are much more attractive than Anglos. So it is a legitimate question.

Every thread you come onto you either call people retard or gay or homo. You really need to improve your social skills. No one wants to listen to you bash everyone on this forum.
I only bash closeted types like yourself. And since you are so into the looks of other men, you must be a fruit cake since you are emasculated. You lack critical thinking skills as every other idiot redneck American. Well here it is. Even if they are good looking, American and other European women are not running to Ukraine for men as they run to Italy, Greece, or Turkey. Most of all, Ukrainian men are mostly abusive men and financially unstable unless they are in the top 1 percent. Now hope you understand. Asshole.