FSU Central Asian Republics?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

FSU Central Asian Republics?

Post by Kunold »

Does any one have any experience with the Central Asian republics of the former soviet union

Like Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, are these women even though mainly Asian in looks, Russian in culture, mentality?

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Actually, I have posted quite a bit on those Central Asian republics so you may search in the archives. And it is not a bad place to find women at all. I had an Irish friend who went there and he scored well. Had lots of girlfriends. It is kind of like the Philippines in that sense.
And yes, the Russian influence is very strong and you can say that they in some ways are
" like" Asian looking Russians, although they are Asians nonetheless. Would you say that Filipinos are Americans in outlook and culture? Or would you say that Singaporeans, Indians, Sri Lankans, the Irish and HK people are English in culture and outlook? Or that Mexicans are "Spanish"? To an extent, but not completely.

To give you an idea, do a youtube search on "Kazakh, Kyrghiz girls" and/or Uzbek girls.
Do avoid Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. Stick with Kazakstan and Kyrgiz-
Uzbek is ok although more conservative.

Their music is lovely!

You can also do a google image search on Bishkek, Astana and Almaty to give you an idea of what the cities look like. It is all quite modern but off the beaten path. And not that many Americans there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Link

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Hi Kunold,

I was researching the STANS as well and I found this thread that was helpful:

viewtopic.php?t=4924
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

I had a co-worker who was once stationed in one of the Stans, he said he had a great time and felt like a rock star.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Will really have to visit someday! thanks all
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

As I wrote in other topics, I definitely recommend these countries Ladislav listed above: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Absolutely the best places to find mixtures of Asian and Russian in mentality and ethnicity. Those countries are also MUCH cheaper than Russia or Ukraine to visit. My ex from Uzbekistan told me that the most expensive restaurant in capital of Uzbekistan is $25 per person (THE MOST EXPENSIVE)! So there you go - plenty of girls, cheap prices, Asian looking guys will be much more "in place" there.

Kazakhstan is definitely the most developed and similar to Russia in many ways. Kyrgyzstan is a bit more conservative and Uzbekistan is the most conservative out of these 3. Again, almost no Americans go there. You will be a rockstar there when you visit!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this hot Eurasian girl in Kyrgyzstan! She's so cute!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 684401?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
So these FSU Asian Republics have both white and asian girls? Wow, isn't that the best of both worlds?

What languages do they speak? They all speak Russian right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Good luck! Most guys who actually will go there will soon see that life is better in their country.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

By using the American terminology, yes, they have both "whites" and "Asians", although locally they would say that they have Uzbeks and Russians or Tajiks and Russians, or they would say that they have 20% Kyrgiz, 30% Russians and 49% Kazakhs.

They have their own languages in rural areas and on paper, but Russian is the lingua franca- think Ireland, for example.

These are downtown areas there:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Cool

Post by TopSpruce »

Good info here.

How are the values of the girls? Muslim and traditional ?

I see that Kyrgyzstan has a high birth rate, even higher than the Philippines and they have a lot age of first marriage. Also, Uzbek, Turkmen and Tajik women look great.

How interested are they in white guys and foreigners who integrate into the society?
How hard would it be to make a living there at a decent wage (800 dollars a month or more)?

Some good info and pics of girls on this blog:
http://mariausnuotykiai.blogas.lt/kapch ... na-15.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Uzbek girl looks so exotic and pretty and feminine.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 043753?b=1