What are the pros and cons of dating Filipinas for a man?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

What are the pros and cons of dating Filipinas for a man?

Post by rome86 »

for those of you experienced ...what do you think ? be short, condense, precise
hello
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've listed the pros and cons in this thread here:

viewtopic.php?t=7009
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Listen to this informative interview with Larry Elterman by Steve Hoca. He tells the pros and cons very accurately and in a matter of fact manner.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... erview.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pokemon
Freshman Poster

Post by Pokemon »

Hi, I'm new here.

I found this conveinent chart that shows how filipinas stack up against other women. When you add english speaking ability and virginity to the list its easy to see why so many guys prefer filipinas over the national leading brand(western women).

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/06/27/top- ... -s-e-asia/

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/04/28/manila-city-guide/
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Pros: Filipinas are very pretty, sexy, loyal, blend in well with western culture, normally speak passable English, love the western man, care less about age differences and most important they are available.

Cons: Can be immature, poor diet, jealous, lazy if you get the wrong one, enjoy gambling if you get the wrong one, you will be expected to support her parents.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I agree with that list. One of the biggest pros about Filipinas is that they are easy to get along with, laid back, easygoing, harmonious in nature, etc. They are not anal at all. So you always feel comfortable and relaxed around them. And they never complain about cooking or cleaning.

However, they are shameless, do not have morals as we understand them (even if they are Catholic), do not believe that lying is wrong so will lie frivolously (with no regard for damaging their credibility), and think nothing of squandering your resources to help their family, which if poor is not usually self-sufficient or competent.

Naughty Nomad
Freshman Poster

BOOM!

Post by Naughty Nomad »

Hey Winston, I saw your comment (albeit a counter argument) on my blog and I just checked out your forum - it's an awesome resource!
I hope I can bring your members some value as I've traveled extensively.
<b>http://www.naughtynomad.com</b> ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: BOOM!

Post by Winston »

Naughty Nomad wrote:Hey Winston, I saw your comment (albeit a counter argument) on my blog and I just checked out your forum - it's an awesome resource!
I hope I can bring your members some value as I've traveled extensively.
Oh hey I remember you. Your blog was very interesting. Hope you can share some of your stories and advice here. Welcome to the forum!

jainyfer50
Freshman Poster

Post by jainyfer50 »

Hi, Winston
Well I agree with u a little bit, about the point of shameless, but I astonishing why western men going crazy about Filipino women, if study old history, culture, u know batter Philippine women have its own different way making men happy and great, this quality not found in other country girls, they have family oriented nature, if u visit dating sites and short friendship quotes cherry blossoms easily find gorgeous Filipina women.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Pokemon wrote:Hi, I'm new here.

I found this conveinent chart that shows how filipinas stack up against other women. When you add english speaking ability and virginity to the list its easy to see why so many guys prefer filipinas over the national leading brand(western women).

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/06/27/top- ... -s-e-asia/

http://naughtynomad.com/2010/04/28/manila-city-guide/
Virgins? you want some chips to go with your kool aid?
Capster78
Freshman Poster

Post by Capster78 »

I have dated several filipina girls and have been married to one for 2 years now.. so here is my input

Pro's:
- Very nuturing and family oriented.
- Puts you first
- knows how to cook and clean
- thinks of others before they think of themselves
- Takes care of themselves, always takes the time to look nice and smell good for you
- Takes pride in caring for their man, so much so they even like it and brag about it
- Returns any kindness you show them 10X, very appreciative
- Loves to have sex if they are into you, its not a chore to them

Con's:
- Can be overly family oriented to the point of obsession and annoyance
- Can be extreemly religious
- Sometimes comes off as needy and clingy
- Can be overly jelious and protective of you
- Can be set in their ways and impossible to change (like talking to a brick wall)
- Can be overly self concious of how others view your relationship and way of living
- Sometimes competes with their friends / family when it comes to "status" always trying to 1 up them.. (buying a car, house, owning something thaht they believe puts them in a higher social class

I have not read the other posts, so Im sure I am leaving a lot out. I wanted to put in my input off the top of my head without tainting it with others views...

You certainly have to have a level of patience and be willing to accept that there are some things you are not going to be able to change that you may find annoying. With my wife, a lot of times I will just laugh at her when she does some of the things that annoy me.. I think its cute sometimes because she knows it annoys me, but she just cant help herself because that is the way she was raised and its in her culture. You have to realize that it is a different culture and remember that the reason you are dating her is because you dont want to date someone from your culture. So it makes little sense in trying to transform her into something your trying to escape. You just have to realize that many of the things you don't like add into the whole person she is that makes her what you like and what you were trying to escape.
Married to a sweet Filipina girl an never looking back!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What are the pros and cons of dating Filipinas for a man?

Post by Winston »

Rock suggested this advice video by a filipina. Lol

[9/19, 6:54 AM] Rock Philippines: Winston here is a Filipina for you

How to date a filipina 101 (city girls or province girls)

[9/19, 6:56 AM] Winston Wu: Wow shes cute.

[9/19, 6:56 AM] Rock Philippines: You should message her lol

[9/19, 7:09 AM] Winston Wu: Her arms are sexy. She looks like some girls i know. But her English is good. I told dianne she should try to make videos like that too and earn ad revenue from google publisher.

[9/19, 7:09 AM] Rock Philippines: Maybe we can meet her in Dumaguette
[9/19, 7:09 AM] Rock Philippines: I will suggest she interview you if I meet her one day
[9/19, 7:10 AM] Rock Philippines: The topic, world's most freethinking out of the box Asian man choose the Philippines as his part time home
[9/19, 7:10 AM] Rock Philippines: And does the Philippines a huge favor by impregnating one of it's women with his prized sperm

[9/19, 7:11 AM] Winston Wu: Lol

[9/19, 7:13 AM] Rock Philippines: Would you be willing to do an interview with her. Maybe you could interview each other and put it on both of your channels

[9/19, 2:50 PM] Winston Wu: Sure. Shes in dumagete? Why dont we take a trip there? We were supposed to meet larry elterman remember?

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Falcon »

Capster78 wrote:
March 4th, 2012, 2:15 am
Pro's:
- Very nuturing and family oriented.
- Puts you first
- knows how to cook and clean
- thinks of others before they think of themselves
- Takes care of themselves, always takes the time to look nice and smell good for you
- Takes pride in caring for their man, so much so they even like it and brag about it
- Returns any kindness you show them 10X, very appreciative
- Loves to have sex if they are into you, its not a chore to them

Con's:
- Can be overly family oriented to the point of obsession and annoyance
- Can be extreemly religious
- Sometimes comes off as needy and clingy
- Can be overly jelious and protective of you
- Can be set in their ways and impossible to change (like talking to a brick wall)
- Can be overly self concious of how others view your relationship and way of living
- Sometimes competes with their friends / family when it comes to "status" always trying to 1 up them.. (buying a car, house, owning something thaht they believe puts them in a higher social class
Nothing surprising.
All of these are highly typical through most of the developing world.
Traditional African, Latin American, Asian, and Middle Eastern women are pretty much all like this.
And most of the the con's you listed are actually pro's if you're a family-oriented man. The last 2 are very typical throughout the world, including in the US.