Guys, I have a confession to make...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Guys, I have a confession to make...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Before I begin this confession, I would like to say that I agree with the spirit of this movement here and I definitely agree that getting involved with an American woman is one of the most foolhardy decisions that a man can make. However, I feel that I must confess something.

Last summer, I was working for a traveling carnival, and while we were in LaVista, Nebraska, I had met this woman (she came up to my booth-- I was running the Ring Toss/Ring-A-Bottle game) I had convinced to play my game. On my break, I had talked to this woman and we kind of hit it off. Now she had 3 children and she was going through a divorce. Even my father says that getting involved with single mothers is a bad idea. Well, let's fast forward about 4 months after LaVista-- I had fallen for this woman, and the truth is, I still like her to this day. Now, I know, after reading this, I may seem like a hypocrite to a lot of you guys (after a large number of my posts), but it is my sincerest hope that you decide to cut me a little slack because I had fallen for this woman LONG BEFORE I ever found this site (and, by proxy, this movement), and I am sure a lot of you know the feeling-- once you fall for someone, it is hard to just walk away from those feelings.

On another note, I am going to visit this woman soon, so if you guys have decided NOT to turn your collective backs on me, then I request your prayers to whatever Higher Power that you believe in: that it goes wrong, so I can throw myself behind this movement 1,000%.

I just wanted to get that off of my chest.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

No big deal man, do your thing. Until you can afford an extended trip overseas, its ok to have a casual relationship with an American female.

That said, I got involved with an American female with 2 kids back in 1999. Long story short, I was never attracted to her, I just felt bad for the kids. The mother promptly added me to the "father" list at the school where the kids went (without telling me, of course) and all the sudden I started getting school tax bills, medical bills for the kids, paying the rent and bilsl after she quit her job to "spend more time with the kids", me helping the kids with their homework after 10 hour days at work, while the mother sat on the couch watching Oprah of course.

Once I figured out her scam and got wise, she called the sheriff and said I threatened to kill her, so out the door I went with a restraining order and she stole many of the computer parts I had in stock. On top of the lawyer bills, I also got stuck with HER legal bill after she skipped a court appearance.

The moral of the story is, do not allow yourself to be legally or emotionally anchored to this America female with kids because they know how to play the system and the system is always in their favor.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Grunt wrote:No big deal man, do your thing. Until you can afford an extended trip overseas, its ok to have a casual relationship with an American female.

That said, I got involved with an American female with 2 kids back in 1999. Long story short, I was never attracted to her, I just felt bad for the kids. The mother promptly added me to the "father" list at the school where the kids went (without telling me, of course) and all the sudden I started getting school tax bills, medical bills for the kids, paying the rent and bilsl after she quit her job to "spend more time with the kids", me helping the kids with their homework after 10 hour days at work, while the mother sat on the couch watching Oprah of course.

Once I figured out her scam and got wise, she called the sheriff and said I threatened to kill her, so out the door I went with a restraining order and she stole many of the computer parts I had in stock. On top of the lawyer bills, I also got stuck with HER legal bill after she skipped a court appearance.

The moral of the story is, do not allow yourself to be legally or emotionally anchored to this America female with kids because they know how to play the system and the system is always in their favor.
"Extended"?? Sir, once I get the money, I am taking a PERMANENT trip overseas!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Grunt wrote:No big deal man, do your thing. Until you can afford an extended trip overseas, its ok to have a casual relationship with an American female.

Thank you for your forthrightness on this point. American women may act cute and coy and look pretty, but EVERYTHING they do is CALCULATED!!! They will stab you in the back and like you said, as a man in the US, you are ALWAYS GUILTY UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE YOURSELF INNOCENT. Remember the Duke "Rape" case? Have your fun, but know when to cut and run for the hills (overseas hills, that is...).
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

RedDog wrote:

Thank you for your forthrightness on this point. American women may act cute and coy and look pretty, but EVERYTHING they do is CALCULATED!!! They will stab you in the back and like you said, as a man in the US, you are ALWAYS GUILTY UNTIL YOU CAN PROVE YOURSELF INNOCENT. Remember the Duke "Rape" case? Have your fun, but know when to cut and run for the hills (overseas hills, that is...).

I appreciate the advice. I am also happy to know that at least two of you do not see me as a hypocrite.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Nah dude I am totally over that "race traitor" bullshit, its so September 10th. So long as you are aware of the risks, and take proper precautions (no co-habitation and NO UNPLANNED PREGNANCIES!) then you do whatever you want man.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

RedDog wrote:

Too true. Last night, I had a coffee date with a woman I met online, someone a few years older than me. Apart from telling me her life story, she mentioned that she was on the verge of losing her job (the department she works in is about to be downsized), and being a bit older than 50, didn't know where she was going to find a new job. Then she went on to tell me that the roof on her house needs major repairs and is in danger of partially collapsing if it isn't fixed soon.

She also related how she was always tired from looking after her grandchildren. The general impression I got was that her kids basically run her life and dump their kids on her anytime they need free babysitting.

So by this stage, my bullshit detectors were giving me a red alert, and it wasn't hard to see that this woman is basically looking for someone to support her so she can retire early, and do essentially nothing all day besides look after her grandchildren. Of course, that would ultimately mean little to no time for me if I got involved with her because she would invariably be 'too tired' to do anything else.

Of course, in the e-mail exchange that took place between us before we met, I really didn't see any of this coming.

Can anyone explain to me why, despite proclamations of being liberated, independent, and fully equal to men, Western women are such cold-hearted leeches??
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Because.....

Post by djfourmoney »

They don't realize fooling around with their reproductive years and their beauty is short lived. You can only have so much plastic surgery until you look like Joan Rivers.

I met a woman like the above. She had 80's hair do, car was trashed, son was about to become a looser, husband had left her with all the mounting debt.

Of course they want a man, any man to be a provider in their time of need. This is that "Security" women speak of so much and why they pursue men with well paying jobs. Never mind that if the man is smart and don't trap themselves by getting caught cheating or being abusive, so there's little chance of them getting caught up.

Too many men are far too stupid though and you see the results. Just be lucky that you're BS detectors work well....
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys, I have a confession to make...

Post by Rock »

the_hero_of_time wrote:Before I begin this confession, I would like to say that I agree with the spirit of this movement here and I definitely agree that getting involved with an American woman is one of the most foolhardy decisions that a man can make. However, I feel that I must confess something.

Last summer, I was working for a traveling carnival, and while we were in LaVista, Nebraska, I had met this woman (she came up to my booth-- I was running the Ring Toss/Ring-A-Bottle game) I had convinced to play my game. On my break, I had talked to this woman and we kind of hit it off. Now she had 3 children and she was going through a divorce. Even my father says that getting involved with single mothers is a bad idea. Well, let's fast forward about 4 months after LaVista-- I had fallen for this woman, and the truth is, I still like her to this day. Now, I know, after reading this, I may seem like a hypocrite to a lot of you guys (after a large number of my posts), but it is my sincerest hope that you decide to cut me a little slack because I had fallen for this woman LONG BEFORE I ever found this site (and, by proxy, this movement), and I am sure a lot of you know the feeling-- once you fall for someone, it is hard to just walk away from those feelings.

On another note, I am going to visit this woman soon, so if you guys have decided NOT to turn your collective backs on me, then I request your prayers to whatever Higher Power that you believe in: that it goes wrong, so I can throw myself behind this movement 1,000%.

I just wanted to get that off of my chest.
Let me put it bluntly - screw this site. Go with your heart and nothing else. Just do your damndest to avoid marriage. That's an automatic power transfer from male to female unless your mate happens to have a higher income and/or personal net worth.

Reality is that the top 20% of men in the US can do quite well right at home I believe. Do the math. If 80% of female attention goes to these top dogs while the rest get scaps, then its quite favorable for them as long as they don't get married. I am assuming that American women are still by and large heterosexual creatures with healthy sex and romance drives. If you fit into the top 20%, enjoy the sex and dating. One day, when you are a bit older and the attention disappears, then you can pursue 'the life' abroad.

Good luck with this woman.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No problem man. Follow your heart. Most of us here, including me, are not saying that all American women are bad. We are just saying that the dating scene in the US sucks, that it is a sterile anti-sex culture, etc. and that many men are suffering as a result. But if you get lucky and find a nice American woman, then congrats, but just be careful. We only want you to be happy. That's the most important thing.

Life is a learning process. If this works out, then great. If not, then you'll learn from it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:No problem man. Follow your heart. Most of us here, including me, are not saying that all American women are bad. We are just saying that the dating scene in the US sucks, that it is a sterile anti-sex culture, etc. and that many men are suffering as a result. But if you get lucky and find a nice American woman, then congrats, but just be careful. We only want you to be happy. That's the most important thing.

Life is a learning process. If this works out, then great. If not, then you'll learn from it.
Once again, thank you all! :)
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yeah, no big deal. What you do while you're still in an Anglo country doesn't really matter as long as you avoid getting sucked into any long-term commitments. You're just surviving any way you can.

Anyway, slam her hard from behind and get her to cook for you!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys, I have a confession to make...

Post by gsjackson »

Rock wrote:[

I am assuming that American women are still by and large heterosexual creatures with healthy sex and romance drives.
You've been gone too long, Rock. Unsafe assumption. Somewhere on this site there is something about a finding that the majority of young American women now have little libido; rather get their kicks from such things as narcissistic exhibitionism. That's certainly what I'm seeing out there -- a new kind of female human, with different desires. All sorts of social critics in the U.S. back in the '70s talked about an emerging "culture of narcissism." They were right. It's here. I'm not sure there's any way to deal with it besides leaving.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I read somewhere that 1 in 3 teen girls has or has had one or more STDs. I think this was a few years ago too. Having sex with an American skank is literally playing Russian roulette.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
RedDog wrote:

Too true. Last night, I had a coffee date with a woman I met online, someone a few years older than me. Apart from telling me her life story, she mentioned that she was on the verge of losing her job (the department she works in is about to be downsized), and being a bit older than 50, didn't know where she was going to find a new job. Then she went on to tell me that the roof on her house needs major repairs and is in danger of partially collapsing if it isn't fixed soon.

She also related how she was always tired from looking after her grandchildren. The general impression I got was that her kids basically run her life and dump their kids on her anytime they need free babysitting.

So by this stage, my bullshit detectors were giving me a red alert, and it wasn't hard to see that this woman is basically looking for someone to support her so she can retire early, and do essentially nothing all day besides look after her grandchildren. Of course, that would ultimately mean little to no time for me if I got involved with her because she would invariably be 'too tired' to do anything else.

Of course, in the e-mail exchange that took place between us before we met, I really didn't see any of this coming.

Can anyone explain to me why, despite proclamations of being liberated, independent, and fully equal to men, Western women are such cold-hearted leeches??
Good for you your had your bullshit detectors!

There are so many factors as to why they are cold-hearted leeches.

Many others could chime in here but one big factor in my opinion is that most American mothers are awful mothers and especially bad at raising daughters.

From a very young age they expect to be given whatever they want.

Many others contribute to this by giving girls special treatment which builds a sense of entitlement.

Its not just any one thing but I would like others to give their opinions.