Why are women more likely to conform to culture and trends?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Women are more manipulative than submissive. Using guile to effect their desired result. Go watch the episode called "South Park Is Gay" and you will understand what I am getting at.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Grunt wrote:Females, not being able to forcefully influence their environment to the degree that males can, tend to lean on subtlety and guile to survive.

In more comfortable and prosperous cultures, this tendency of females to dissimulate becomes less a matter of survival and more a matter of petty manipulation.

Put simply, today females will lie even when the truth would suffice, and enjoy doing so.
good points
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come women are more likely to be conformists to their culture, environment and trends? It's like they have no inner convictions, like men do. Truth is relative to them - it's whatever the majority believes. Are they simply more empty on the inside?

This explains why advertisers tend to target women more than they do men, because women are more easily influenced by advertising than men are. Have you noticed that?

Why does Hollywood portray women as more free-spirited and open minded than men? New Age women may be, but certainly not mainstream women or women in general.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:Why does Hollywood portray women as more free-spirited and open minded than men? New Age women may be, but certainly not mainstream women or women in general.
New Age women also tend to join cults and thus, are just as much conformists as their less spiritual counterparts.

If you look at many of these guru/devotee organizations, you'll tend to find them 70% women / 30% men.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Winston wrote:

I'm with yo on Evolution and Creation. Neither one make sense and fail to account for much. The Creation story is based purely on text in a book called the Bible, and on the assumption that the Bible is infallible literal truth beyond all question, which there is not
But seeing that there is nothing or no one in this physical world that is capable of creating the stars,humanity,animals, earth..the whole universe. There has to be a Creator. They can't make themselves. There has to be a higher power.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

1. Women do not age past the mental age of 12

2. Women are not capable of integrity or honor, thus they REQUIRE to be controlled.

Society depends on how well it controls women. Look at how horrible America has become, because they gave women unlimited freedom.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I'm glad you pointed that out. Men are too blame for feminism just as much as women if not more because men gave women unlimited freedom. Men did not have to but they chose to.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:How come women are more likely to be conformists to their culture, environment and trends? It's like they have no inner convictions, like men do. Truth is relative to them - it's whatever the majority believes. Are they simply more empty on the inside?

This explains why advertisers tend to target women more than they do men, because women are more easily influenced by advertising than men are. Have you noticed that?

Why does Hollywood portray women as more free-spirited and open minded than men? New Age women may be, but certainly not mainstream women or women in general.
Thanks for bumping this EXCELLENT thread, Mr. Wu. Thanks to the above posters.

Not only do women have a nesting instinct, like all female animals, as stated in a post above, but on top of that they are made to be close to a man emotionally, unlike other other animals, made of clay. Only human females were made from the male rib, as opposed to clay.

18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

-"Genesis", chapter 2

(Before today's cloning and genetic engineering, this must have seemed weird. Not so much today. Amazing things are being done with stem cells, especially the ones found in bone marrow. Whaddayaknow. Likewise before anesthesia was invented by Georgia's Dr. Crawford Long, the "deep sleep" rib-ectomy must have seemed weird.)

Plus on top of this rib-origin, woman's first screw-up, the apple episode, leading to the Fall from Paradise, caused her status to worsen, it seems:

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

-"Genesis" chapter 3

So Woman craves security, intimacy, and permanence, according to God's original plan (the rib), and also now compulsively conforms to authority, somehow as a consequence of original disobedience. The implication is that the more a woman does wrong, and rebels, the more she will ultimately seek out a tough guy to keep her in line. Or another way of looking at it, is that with a lowered self-esteem, the more conformist she will be... being ruled over by self-appointed cult-leaders, opinion-makers, etc. (as posted by others above).

She desires mating and procreation, like all females. Unlike animals, she desires to be loved and cuddled, per God's original plan for humans alone. And, apparently since the Fall, she also desires to be ruled over.

There you have it, gentlemen. The back-story to "Fifty Shades of Grey". Right there in "Genesis".

If you think that's sexy, you should check out Song of Solomon sometime. An X-rated description of seduction of seduction and foreplay.

Truth is where you find it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
New Age women also tend to join cults and thus, are just as much conformists as their less spiritual counterparts.

If you look at many of these guru/devotee organizations, you'll tend to find them 70% women / 30% men.
You're being generous. I would have said 90/10.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:How come women are more likely to be conformists to their culture, environment and trends? It's like they have no inner convictions, like men do. Truth is relative to them - it's whatever the majority believes. Are they simply more empty on the inside?

Thanks for bumping this EXCELLENT thread, Mr. Wu. Thanks to the above posters.

Not only do women have a nesting instinct, like all female animals, as stated in a post above, but on top of that they are made to be close to a man emotionally, unlike other other animals, made of clay. Only human females were made from the male rib, as opposed to clay.

18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

-"Genesis", chapter 2

(Before today's cloning and genetic engineering, this must have seemed weird. Not so much today. Amazing things are being done with stem cells, especially the ones found in bone marrow. Whaddayaknow. Likewise before anesthesia was invented by Georgia's Dr. Crawford Long, the "deep sleep" rib-ectomy must have seemed weird.)

Plus on top of this rib-origin, woman's first screw-up, the apple episode, leading to the Fall from Paradise, caused her status to worsen, it seems:

Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

-"Genesis" chapter 3

So Woman craves security, intimacy, and permanence, according to God's original plan (the rib), and also now compulsively conforms to authority, somehow as a consequence of original disobedience. The implication is that the more a woman does wrong, and rebels, the more she will ultimately seek out a tough guy to keep her in line. Or another way of looking at it, is that with a lowered self-esteem, the more conformist she will be... being ruled over by self-appointed cult-leaders, opinion-makers, etc. (as posted by others above).

She desires mating and procreation, like all females. Unlike animals, she desires to be loved and cuddled, per God's original plan for humans alone. And, apparently since the Fall, she also desires to be ruled over.

There you have it, gentlemen. The back-story to "Fifty Shades of Grey". Right there in "Genesis".

If you think that's sexy, you should check out Song of Solomon sometime. An X-rated description of seduction of seduction and foreplay.

Truth is where you find it.
True
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Women lack the neural structures to have any authentic character of their own and so simply reflect the ideas presented to them by the men in charge in exchange for resources and protection.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

This is worthy of legitimate investigation and publication as either scholarly essays or whole books. We live in a PC society where the task of getting such works published presents a real challenge, but that just means the importance of such information is all the more essential. Besides, controversy generates interest. It isn't enough to go on forums or hold personal beliefs. If society is to change we must meet the oppressors on their own terms. Will I be up to the task? Perhaps, but I am still young. My first goal is an heir...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Studies show that women prefer familiarity, whereas men are more drawn to novelty. See here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23740467

This would explain why women in America are more cliquish and socially closed when it comes to meeting new people and socializing with strangers, than men are. This is a consistent pattern I've seen time and time again. No question about it.

Also, I've noticed that men are more likely to be open to new ideas, even if they are unpopular. But most women will only be open to new ideas if they are popular and trendy. Most women seem to care more about popularity than truth. To them, truth is relative - it's whatever is popular and whatever everyone else believes, not what actually is. Most women also care more about what other people think of them than men do, and they are bigger on political correctness as well.

Most women mirror their culture and conform to it because they lack inner convictions and can't think for themselves. So if the culture becomes bad and crazy, then they become bad and crazy, and vice versa. Compared to men, they are far more influenceable by media, culture and trends. (which is why advertisers tend to target women more than men)

That might make women sound more conformist and hive-minded. But it's true. There are definitely general differences between genders. The pattern is there. Men and women are not the same, no matter what the liberals say. And I'm not going to lie and say that "women are smarter than men" just because the liberal media says so. They are smart in different ways.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne