Guys, your daughters will be AWs......

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Guys, your daughters will be AWs......

Post by Woman'sview »

Hi. You feel you can run from the American female, but you really can't. I hope that you find what you are looking for, overseas. But don't get too confident or complacent, because you have to remember you are going to return the the states sometime and your wife is going to see that other women don't live the way she does, and she has a good chance of succumbing to the lifestyle of her sisters in the U.S. And if she doesn't, your unborn daughters are definitely going to be American girls. This has happened to many men who have brought wives back from the third world and once they enter on American soil there is a a complete personality change. Often time, she might really be a sweet fawning wife, sincere and genuine, but the money, the freedom, the pedestal that Americans put pretty women on, may cause something in her to come out that even she did not know she had. Suddenly you may find yourself looking at a stranger you thought you knew, who sees your as her jailer. Suddenly you have become boring to her, a restraining force, and she soon knows that she has rights, she can call 911, she can have the police at her beck and call. The cops and laws are all on her side. She will soon find out that she can have pickings and choosing she never even dreamed of. My advice, don't bring your wife and daughters here. Or marry a foreign woman who practices a strong christian religion, that does believe in divorce.

P.S. Don't hate me, I am your sister, daughter, mother, friend and classmate.
Last edited by Woman'sview on March 6th, 2011, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Guys, your daughters will be AWs......

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Woman'sview wrote:Hi. You feel you can run from the American female, but you really can't. I hope that you find what you are looking for, overseas. But don't get too confident or complacent, because you have to remember you are going to return the the states sometime and your wife is going to see that other women don't live the way she does, and she has a good chance of succumbing to the lifestyle of her sisters in the U.S. And if she doesn't, your unborn daughters are definitely going to be American girls. This has happened to many men who have brought wives back from the third world and once they enter on American soil their is a a complete personality change. Often time, she might really be a sweet fawning wife, sincere and genuine, but the money, the freedom, the pedestal that Americans put pretty women on, may cause something in her to come out that even she did not know she had. Suddenly you may find yourself looking at a stranger you thought you knew, who sees your as her jailer. Suddenly you have become boring to her, a restraining force, and she soon knows that she has rights, she can call 911, she can have the police at her beck and call. The cops and laws are all on her side. She will soon find out that she can have pickings and choosing she never even dreamed of. My advice, don't bring your wife and daughters here. Or marry a foreign woman who practices a strong christian religion, that does believe in divorce.

P.S. Don't hate me, I am your sister, daughter, mother, friend and classmate.

"Sister"?? You must be out of your goddamned mind! There is no way you were born! I only have one sister, nor did you give birth to me, so you can just take that and SHOVE IT up your American ass!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I didn't read the post, but I AGREE with the TOPIC. DON'T get your kids to grow up in the U.S. because they will grow up arrogant, selfish, closed-off ego maniac American Bitches!!! THAT'S PRECISELY WHY you should marry and live abroad until your kids get to the age of 17-18. They will get your U.S. citizenship, but they will be guarded off this terrible society!

Not to mention HOW MUCH CHEAPER it is to have a family abroad!!! You may be able to put your kids through school and college FOR FREE. Your kids will graduate college WITHOUT DEBTS, you will be happier, they will be happier, they will be also more educated, grow up eating healthier food, enjoying much more sane and sound society and youth years etc etc etc. Money? There is always a way to go about it. I like Nike slogan, wanna live a better life and move abroad? "JUST DO IT"
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Woman'sview wrote:Hi. You feel you can run from the American female, but you really can't.
Yes, we can. It's called never returning to the US for long periods of time. I have no plans to go back.
Woman'sview wrote:This has happened to many men who have brought wives back from the third world and once they enter on American soil their is a a complete personality change.
This issue has already been addressed in other threads.
Woman'sview wrote:P.S. Don't hate me, I am your sister, daughter, mother, friend and classmate.
No, you don't know a damn thing about most of us or about our families and friends.

You're certainly not similar to anyone I was ever close to.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

have2fly wrote:I didn't read the post, but I AGREE with the TOPIC. DON'T get your kids to grow up in the U.S. because they will grow up arrogant, selfish, closed-off ego maniac American Bitches!!! THAT'S PRECISELY WHY you should marry and live abroad until your kids get to the age of 17-18. They will get your U.S. citizenship, but they will be guarded off this terrible society!

Not to mention HOW MUCH CHEAPER it is to have a family abroad!!! You may be able to put your kids through school and college FOR FREE. Your kids will graduate college WITHOUT DEBTS, you will be happier, they will be happier, they will be also more educated, grow up eating healthier food, enjoying much more sane and sound society and youth years etc etc etc. Money? There is always a way to go about it. I like Nike slogan, wanna live a better life and move abroad? "JUST DO IT"
have2fly, agree with you on that point. The longer they stay away from the madness, the better. Those who have been blessed to be part of a loving community overseas should be appreciate it for as long as they have it.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Jackal wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:Hi. You feel you can run from the American female, but you really can't.
Yes, we can. It's called never returning to the US for long periods of time. I have no plans to go back.
Woman'sview wrote:This has happened to many men who have brought wives back from the third world and once they enter on American soil their is a a complete personality change.
This issue has already been addressed in other threads.
Woman'sview wrote:P.S. Don't hate me, I am your sister, daughter, mother, friend and classmate.
No, you don't know a damn thing about most of us or about our families and friends.

You're certainly not similar to anyone I was ever close to.
Living a wholesome lifestyle in the US has become near impossible. Not just for men, but for every person. The quality of many relationships are very poor.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

bwahahhahahaha....hear the tone in her voice. through the way she writes. she is PISSED OFF. because people are telling her the truth. her ego knows it. so she gets angry and tries to pass poison off to all the men here. if you guys know these girls. they actually masturbate thinking about you after you put them in their place and tell them how it is.

bwhahahahaahahahhaaha :lol:
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ ssjparis

Exactly, now her true colors are showing themselves. She calls out the bad behavior of AW and the unjust laws that favor them in this post. In previous posts she mentions that we should basically suck it up and find the "good american women" in the country.

She has no influence in feminizing and confusing men here :p
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Game Over, Woman'sview
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Woman'sview wrote:Hi. You feel you can run from the American female, but you really can't. I hope that you find what you are looking for, overseas. But don't get too confident or complacent, because you have to remember you are going to return the the states sometime and your wife is going to see that other women don't live the way she does, and she has a good chance of succumbing to the lifestyle of her sisters in the U.S.
Incorrect. I am never returning to the states.

My daughter will be Chinese.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Shut the f**k up. Woman'sView, you are like a lifeguard, but the lifeguard tells you to keep swimming even though he knows the ocean is filled with jellyfish, sharks, piranhas, etc.

No one gives a shit about what you say. Let the men here do what the want because you know what? It's their lives. American women seem to not care about American men, but when American men get together and go overseas, all of a sudden American women want to talk them out of it or make gay laws like IMBRA.

This forum doesn't need someone like you here. This site is called "Happier Abroad" for a reason, you moron. You have no real purpose here except to troll. You have already been exposed as a murderer lover.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^^ Yea, American women get mad when men look abroad because they need to find a sucker to pay for their basted children, their overpriced furniture, and 1000+ handbags.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I wasn't planning to respond to any more of Woman'sview's posts, but here she actually makes sense. This is a real issue.

To those planning to raise a family outside of America, I wonder how much time you have spent abroad. Different countries are screwed up in different ways. Japan and China are probably the best bets, but your kids will be discriminated against in school. Your typical third world country is poor because the culture gives people no sense of responsibility, and this is how your kids will turn out if raised there. Western/European culture was great for a while, until feminism/liberalism screwed it up. There are very few good cultures left.

Of course the other problem is making a living abroad. This can be difficult.

One can prevent a foreign wife from changing in America if one is careful and aware of the issue. I managed. Daughters are a bigger challenge and I am working on mine. I'll see how that works out.

This issue is what gave me the idea of starting the CoAlpha Brotherhood. I looked for a good culture for my family, and I found none. Even if it's a long shot, I feel that I should at least try to find other guys who aren't satisfied with modern cultures, and try to organize us to create an alternative. Guys here who get married may want to consider this.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^^ Another option is to not have any kids.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

globetrotter wrote:
Woman'sview wrote:Hi. You feel you can run from the American female, but you really can't. I hope that you find what you are looking for, overseas. But don't get too confident or complacent, because you have to remember you are going to return the the states sometime and your wife is going to see that other women don't live the way she does, and she has a good chance of succumbing to the lifestyle of her sisters in the U.S.
Incorrect. I am never returning to the states.

My daughter will be Chinese.
globetrotter, it will be interesting to see the results a few years down the line. You know that you are pioneering something that, as far as I know, has never been done. Your daughter will be raised in an Asian communist country, that is adopting to the extreme, Western materialism, without understanding the downside of it. That should be interesting. Only time will tell.