Asian Ladies R GR8

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Asian Ladies R GR8

Post by xiongmao »

Hi all,

Wow, this looks my type of forum.

I'm from the UK, in my (very) late 30's and I'm fed up with corporate life. I'm a software developer and I've been making money online for years, so I guess I'm a natural candidate for being Happier Abroad.

I'm not sure if I want to live abroad though. I have a decent job here and leaving my kind of salary and benefits, well that's a big decision. I suspect that the best thing to happen to me would to be made redundant again. The last time that happened I was distraught for a day. Then I had an idea, wrote some software, stuck it up for sale on my website and 9 years later it's still selling. It's not enough to live on, but it's a start.

Unlike many Western guys, I have partially lived the dream. I'm fortunate enough to be able to finance a couple of trips a year to Asia. In 2009 I also had a Chinese girlfriend for a while. One thing I'll tell you newbies - don't look on Asian girls as being Little Miss Perfect. They're not. No country's ladies are. Be realistic. My Chinese girl, yeah she was beautiful. 30 years old and she had a perfect figure. She didn't smoke or drink, and she smelt of fruit. But at the same time she was also a princess and a pain in the ass. Oh that one child policy has a lot to answer for...

My dream place is Japan. I would love to live there with a lovely Japanese wife. Only Japan is expensive. And you know what - once the novelty has worn off I think it would be a pretty boring place to live. Last year I dated 4 different Japanese women. All were good looking and had incredible manners. But I just didn't think they were for me. My Chinese girl, wow she had her faults. But she was supremely confident and non stop fun. I love that kind of girl .

So I'm heading back to China. In April I'm hitting Guangzhou for 2.5 weeks. If anyone here lives in Guangzhou or Shenzhen then I'd love to hear from you. I would love to find somebody who could act as my fixer in the area. I will gladly buy beer or share money making tips.

My original plan was to go on the AFA Shenzhen romance tour. I know they're a bit of a shady outfit (having been a Chnlove member I know all about shady dating sites), but I liked the idea of meeting ladies in person. But then I went and met a Gz lady on Chinese Love Links, and she didn't want to meet me in Sz. Actually things are even more complicated because I also like a Sz lady, and she doesn't want to visit me in Gz! Anyway, AFA are OK but the fact is that I don't really see the point in paying the huge premium compared to organising my own trip.

Hats off to Chinese Love Links though, there are some top notch alpha females on there. Mail order brides they are not. I am hopefully visiting 3 ladies (so far...). One works in sales and speaks perfect English. One works in healthcare and has amazing curves. The other, well who cares what she does, she's a perfect 10! All three are just so friendly it's unreal.

As to Western women, well I've never dated any. But where I work there are dozens of whale sized women who have to turn sideways to fit through the door to their own office. Now go on Chinese Love Links and try to find any woman that size!

As to my future, I could probably afford to live in China, but would I want to? I'm not sure, but that's part of the purpose of the trip. One thing I am sure of is that it would be much easier to find a wife from Asia if I was actually living there.

Chinese ladies are great, but they can be demanding. I've heard good things about Filipinas. I acquired a couple of Filipinas from a Japanese girl I was chatting to. It's 100% official - Filipinas are a lot of fun. I was mulling over the idea of going on the AFA Cebu trip in August, I suspect it would be officially awesome. Again, if you're living in Cebu then drop me a message.

Anyway, I glad I found this place, and to anyone thinking of visiting an Asian lady they've met on a dating site - do it!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome to the forum Xiongmao. Are you Asian? Your user name sounds very Chinese.

Why haven't you tried the rest of Europe since you're there?

You said you make money online. If so, can't you live anywhere then? Can't you go abroad without quitting your job?

Can you share some tips for making money online here in this forum? Perhaps in the Making a Living board?

Also, do you have any suggestions for improving or monetizing this site? How did you find us?

Thanks and Welcome again,
Winston

PS - If you decide to go on the AFA Cebu Tour, can you use my AFA co-brand site to book the tour, so that I can get a handsome commission from it?
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hi Winston,

No I'm white English, but I'm quite well known online so it's time for a new persona.

European women? Nah, I like Asians. But the French girls at Uni were great.

I do have a few life secrets I will in time share here. I have learned some very interesting things, but I have to be careful who I tell, as they go against conventional thinking and I've had very hostile responses elsewhere (mostly from closed minded people aka "sheeple").

As for making money online, there's no secret here. It requires hard work. Few people have the commitment it takes.

I might be up for some serious link swapping at some point, but as you can imagine I am 100% busy with my Chinese ladies right now!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello xiongmao, glad you found our forum! If your able to make residual income online that is great, it allows you to travel and not be trapped working somewhere.

I see your from London, that is one city I definitely want to visit someday. :D

Again, welcome to the forum! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Xiongmao,
You are right. Making money online is not as easy as people think. It takes a lot of work, building up, and creative ideas. This site makes a decent income now, but I had to build it up for 3 years little by little and do a ton of things.

You also have to have a site that's worth visiting and appeals to a certain niche at least.

Anyway, if you have any tips, let me know.

How did you find this site by the way?

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Thanks all, it's nice to find this place. I can't actually remember how I found it, but it was probably while I was looking for something connected to my impending visit to China.

My sites have around 1.2 million page views a year, yet I still can't quit my day job. That's how much effort making money online takes!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.