U.K. girl my experience

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay yes. my experience is that there are two types of british ladies. one ( which i like the most ) is very friendly, open, great sense of humour and down to earth. the other one is the really bitchy, rude, tough manly things. they casually talk with LOTS of curse words. its natural for them to be this way though. so i would avoid the later. but LOVE the former.

the U.K. bitches are like this wehen they talk, " yeah, well i fuckin' went outside. and shite like that. so i crossed the f***ing corner. and I saw that dumb bastard yesterday. and then i was like what in the f**k are you doing here you cunt bastard..." somehting to that effect.

bellaruth on the other hand is someone I would date. she is very friendly, does not take things personally, intelligent, and a blonde. yummy, yummy. unlike that crazy american lady woman's view. avoid WV like the plague.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I think Bella is like those unique women that you would probably would date or at least be a friend. Usually, I believe that for different groups can have different responses. I have seen that usually when an American guy goes to an English country that was colonized by the British, dating is not too hard. However, laws are dangerously against the person and I am thinking that at most you can date but nothing too serious.

Probably mainland Europe is better for Americans to visit. Also British guys too can get a Polish, Danish, Austrian, German and/or some Eastern European women. I saw on a BBC documentary about international dating for 3 British guys going to Eastern Europe. I believe only 1 guy (decent guy) actually met and married a young Russian girl under a year. Her parents were worried about her but the guy was good and decided to go for her after getting divorced once before.

I would have to say is that non-English/Scandinavian countries have slightly better laws for divorce and English ones are quite clear.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

ssjparris wrote: the U.K. bitches are like this wehen they talk, " yeah, well i fuckin' went outside. and shite like that. so i crossed the f***ing corner. and I saw that dumb bastard yesterday. and then i was like what in the f**k are you doing here you cunt bastard..." somehting to that effect.
You mean like this one? :)

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

There were times when I wonder if the girls and wankers shopping at Burberry knew they were buying over-priced chav fashion. hehehehehe.

Well, at least the model ain't Vicky Pollard, or "the only gay in the village" in drag. ;p
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Plus they are heavily inbred over there.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

walrusface wrote:
ssjparris wrote: the U.K. bitches are like this wehen they talk, " yeah, well i fuckin' went outside. and shite like that. so i crossed the f***ing corner. and I saw that dumb bastard yesterday. and then i was like what in the f**k are you doing here you cunt bastard..." somehting to that effect.
You mean like this one? :)

Yeah that is kinda what their like. the attitude, the look, tough talk, but they really curse ALOT like its normal to talk in that manner. Very funny vid. although i really do not like the pervert line when the male clerk was watching her steal candy. what i do like. is that the show admits to women actually stealing from the store. not to say ALL u.k. Women will do this. but just to show that women are not innocent angels at all.

you'll never see something like this here in the states. a t.v. show making fun of a lady that steals from the store. to much propoganda in this u.s. country.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

momopi wrote:There were times when I wonder if the girls and wankers shopping at Burberry knew they were buying over-priced chav fashion. hehehehehe.

Well, at least the model ain't Vicky Pollard, or "the only gay in the village" in drag. ;p
yeah i think she is really hot lady. especially since she is now 20 or 21. she is the friendly type i was talking about earlier. not like the U.K. bitch everyone talks about. there are plenty of U.K. bitches i do not want to be around. i can tell by this picture of hers she is very relaxed, comfortable, friendly. the downside is she wants to be EQUAL. not in my book honey. she is a little masculine too.
Last edited by ssjparris on March 8th, 2011, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

ssjparris wrote:
you'll never see something like this here in the states. a t.v. show making fun of a lady that steals from the store. to much propoganda in this u.s. country.
Oh right, it's that bad? Little Britain (the show that sketch is from) is quite politically incorrect, which is good. Some women have had a go at it actually, called it sexist, which is bullshit.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

momopi wrote:There were times when I wonder if the girls and wankers shopping at Burberry knew they were buying over-priced chav fashion. hehehehehe.

I'm impressed you know what a chav is. :) Vicky Pollard is a scarily realistic charcater, in my old hometown there were loads of them (with that kind of accent as well) roaming about.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

walrusface wrote:

I'm impressed you know what a chav is. :) Vicky Pollard is a scarily realistic charcater, in my old hometown there were loads of them (with that kind of accent as well) roaming about.
;p How to scare Burberry shop employees:

Have you seen the Canadian show "Trailer Park Boys"? I highly recommend it!

walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

momopi wrote:
Have you seen the Canadian show "Trailer Park Boys"? I highly recommend it!
I've heard of it but I haven't seen it. Maybe I should check it out. It seems that our chavs are the 'trailer trash' equivalent. That one in the middle with glasses looks funny anyway. :)
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

@ walrusface ( funny name ) your kidding man the unfriendly U.K. girls are like that huh. the exact same accent. i thought he made that up. oops i assumed it. holy shit i think i should get popcorn and visit your area where those girls are for some laughs. :lol:
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

ssjparris wrote:@ walrusface ( funny name ) your kidding man the unfriendly U.K. girls are like that huh. the exact same accent. i thought he made that up. oops i assumed it. holy shit i think i should get popcorn and visit your area where those girls are for some laughs. :lol:
Well in the south west they have a similar accent. It can be slightly funny, how moronic they are, although when you live here and have to live with these morons, it gets a bit much. I could introduce you to a load of Vicky Pollards. They probably would like you for being American. It would at least give you a talking point. Although I have to confirm it's crapness over here, I was out tonight and it was a sausage fest. And I couldn't even feel that I could look at one without being judged as being a perv or something. It is crap and you want to go other places in Europe. I can't wait to go somewhere else. Ok I am drunk now so I will end now whilst I am still able to actually type, but if you do come to the UK give us a call haha.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

It can be slightly funny, how moronic they are, although when you live here and have to live with these morons, it gets a bit much. I could introduce you to a load of Vicky Pollards
I think that perfectly applies to where I live as well. If you go to Weymouth town centre on a weekday daytime, you'll see literally tons of vicky-pollardesque creatures with push chairs; in fact there's so many, you'll be hard-pressed to see young women WITHOUT pushchairs! It's disgusting.
It would at least give you a talking point. Although I have to confirm it's crapness over here, I was out tonight and it was a sausage fest
Well, this might offend some, but those women wouldn't be so fat if they didn't drink as much as a russian alcoholic, AND if they could actually COOK! (no offence to any chav girls reading this). It is absolutely incredible how severe the obesity crisis is getting. The amount of takeaways, burgers and chips these types of people subsist from, I couldn't eat a diet like that.
And I couldn't even feel that I could look at one without being judged as being a perv or something. It is crap and you want to go other places in Europe.
Have you met many women/girls from mainland europe? All the foreign ones I've met have on the whole been much better. They do tend to be free of that paranoid 'all men are pervs' type of vibe. It's not nice when you try to initiate conversation or smile at a girl and she gives that vibe 'how dare you ever assume you have the right to look at me you inferior being!). I can relate to what you're saying
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Hi Mattyman well Plymouth, where I'm from originally was exactly like that. Virtually everyone seemed like a chav. I moved to Exeter, which is better, a lot less chavs. Although you do get a few in certain areas.

I always get the feeling like I can't even glance at a girl in the street for fear of her thinking I'm a perv or something, let alone trying to chat them up etc.

I have met a few women from mainland Europe and they've always seemed better to me. German, French, Spanish, Swiss. Have you met many? There's an Italian couple who live downstairs from me and the girl seems really nice. I want to go abroad soon...not even sure where yet but I want to go somewhere.