Obvious troll is obvious...PLEASE IGNORE THEM!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Obvious troll is obvious...PLEASE IGNORE THEM!

Post by Grunt »

All you guys playing grabass with the fruitcakes that have taken up residence here, please stop.

I been at this since the 90's and believe me when I tell you, I know trollspotting.

For all you know these nitwits are gay linux users from 4chan trying to stack up the triforce lulz.

If you all stop responding to wackjobs_view and all of its alternate accounts, it will get bored and wander off.

The longer you feed the trolls, the longer they will stay. You guys are setting up a friggin buffet here.

Does anyone know comprehend this simple concept?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

/agree
/concur
/let these threads die pls
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

There were very few trolls in the 90s, people used their real name back then. It was a different era.

Topics created by "woman's view" have the most views and replies and when people corner her instead of responding she just starts a new topic, and doesn't respond to any real questions. But acts polite while saying nothing. A troll if there ever was one!
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

LinuxOnly wrote:hey i take offense to that because i use linux and it rocks
Right on. There's nothing gay about Linux. It's what computer science professors and other computer experts use. The NSA uses their own customized version of Linux.

If I didn't have computer accessories which were only compatible with Windows, I'd use Linux.

Gay men probably use Macs because of their stylish designs. And the logo is a fruit... sometime with rainbow colors!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

How a conversation on American female trolls invading the forum got into a Linux pissing content Ill never know.

I have Ubuntu 9.10 running on my netbook and 10.10 running on my backup dual core machine. I am not gay to the best of my knowledge and nor is Linux.

Lets stay focused on ignoring the man-bating douchebags like weirdos_view and others.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

All you have to do is google "windows nsa key" and youll see that Micro$oft doesnt even bother to deny there is a backdoor built into windows.

When I want to surf in security, I use Ubuntu. On my secure emails accounts, I never access them from Windows. For me Windows is simply a modified version of an XBox. Just for games. I will be migrating all my critical files and stored data over to a dedicated quad core Ubuntu machine this summer.

Granted, ISPs still keep logs of everything you do on the internet, but at least you can save your banking and business data safely on Linux.

On that note, the skanks or pesudo-skanks that have infested this forum are the Windows version of internet users. I useless trojan horse operation designed to waste time. Also to draw us out into the open by getting us to make violent statements against a protected group...feminists. It happens all the time in the real world and often on the internet.

People need to understand that anyone smart enough to call bullshit on feminism is smart enough to call bullshit on any other scam...like GOVERNMENT!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.