Long Term Stability

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Long Term Stability

Post by Enishi »

I'm sure this has been asked before but I figured I would bring it up again.

For an Anglo American male, which nationality pairings (Anglo man with a Chinese woman, Anglo man with a Russian woman, etc) tend to have the most long term stability in terms of relationships?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

That question can not be answered until at least the year 2025. All relationships are risk. If you are unwilling to risk, do not marry. If you are capable of managing risk, marry a woman less likely to divorce (virtually all foreign girls) and set up a prenup beforehand.

If you are less than 35, take a few years off in South America if you have the time and money. After age 35 you are less likely to find a girl worth marrying in your age group. Thats abut all I can tell you.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

1) You can't answer questions like that without definitive research information

As I understand it this is not being covered by any anthropology dept at major universities, I could be wrong though. There was a minor study of Russian Woman/American Man couples in America but their sample data was very poor. They only got a few hundred participants which is not indicative of the total couples in America which number in the 100,000's according to K-1 filings.

2) Traditionally in Western Culture Asian/Anglo (White Male) and Asian/African-American (Black Male) are not see as "threatening" to White Women or Black Women for some reason.

This has likely to do with stereotypes of Asian-Americans.

As for Asian vs Slavic women, that's on you man, which do you like better? There's no shortage in either direction.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

My understanding is that the lowest rate of divorce is between Amercian men and Filipinas. It would be nice if some stats for different countries were widely available. Problem would be small samples for most countries.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I ask because I've heard numerous reports of relationships between Anglo men and Russian women not lasting (especially if she moves to the States, one major reason I decided never to do that).
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Long Term Stability

Post by Rock »

Enishi wrote:I'm sure this has been asked before but I figured I would bring it up again.

For an Anglo American male, which nationality pairings (Anglo man with a Chinese woman, Anglo man with a Russian woman, etc) tend to have the most long term stability in terms of relationships?
I have no hard evidence to back-up my opinion on this. But its been a topic of interest to me for a long time so I've paid careful attention to what I've read on it from other people's experiences or what I've been told by friends with direct experience.

Russia: Many beautiful and hot girls. But many who marry or seek westerners are devious and very capable of long term premeditated plans to just use the guy as a springboard into the States. Be very careful with the younger and more beautiful ones, especially if you are far below their league.

China: These girls tend to be serious about marriage and starting families but of course there are assorted gold-diggers and visa chasers. They also tend to be less demanding on physical specs. The bigger risk here is cultural and value based clashes. The guys I know of who married and later divorced such girls usually did so due to the cultural divide or control issues. Its seems a lot rarer for these girls to enter into the marriage with the intention of just using it as springboard.

Taiwan: A better version of China. Most of the upside but much lower risk on the cultural/value issues, smaller chance of hooking a gold digger/visa hunter, more likely to accept the man as the boss.

Thailand: Thais seem to be masters of holding back their hearts, at least towards foreign partners. They can put on a good show for awhile. But when the big tests come, you may find yourself very low on her totem pole of priorities. Thus, marriage to a Thai is risky business. A lot of foreign Thai marriages still do manage to go the distance but they seem to often be arrangements of mutual convenience, not based on real sentiment or love.

PI: Everything I hear about these girls suggests they may be the easiest option for the lonely westerner - relatively westernized (in the context of Asia), easygoing, loyal, not hard to please, and not too expensive. But the compromise here is generally accepting someone who is intellectually weak, lazy, and generally unattractive.

Colombia: A good possibility. On average, safer but not quite as hot as Russians. They tend to take marriage seriously but they are physical and energetic. If you are too slow or boring and you bring one to the States, she's gonna have a hard time resisting the temptation to trade-up.

Brazil: Kinda falls in between Russia and Colombia. Girls are better looking but perhaps less restrained and more capable of springboard marriages than Colombians.

All the generalizations above have been contradicted by exceptions. But those seem to be the rough patterns I've noticed so far.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: Taiwan: A better version of China. Most of the upside but much lower risk on the cultural/value issues, smaller chance of hooking a gold digger/visa hunter, more likely to accept the man as the boss.
A lot of men claimed to have had better luck between Japanese/western marriages. This is however all hearsay and it's hard to determine whether these relationships really work out in the long term or are they based on short term interest. Japanese culture is pretty uncompromising but the women seem to value men who know what they want and can provide stability.

There are lots of Korean/western marriages too but I find that almost invariably the women who marry foreigners are rebelling in some way or another. This can lead to complications but Korean women can be very attractive.

These might be better options than the "best" option in the Phillipines in my opinion if you want to have a relationship with a woman that has a brain and none of the terrible SEA traits.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I really think it comes down to the big head overriding the small head. Men seldom will admit mistakes with foreign women as it would prove doubters they were right all along.

Here's the problem. It is often the worst men in our culture turn to foreign brides because of struggles back home. I am strictly talking about metal issues...

This fear of Opportunistic Women is quite funny because it happens every single day in America but there's no boogie man to be fearful of. Whenever a woman extorts money from you with the threat she's carrying your child is just as shady if not worst than woman looking to use you as a spring board to citizenship.

There's no outrage over American Women admitting to "Starter Husbands", being some how forced to marry the nice, boring guy because they don't want to disappoint their families, which is a complete cop-out.

Because there is a shortage attractive, young married minded women in America, this forces men to consider all other options with the final one often being looking overseas. So when they see 100 or so women all thin, most of them cute, a few more highly attractive they have sensory overload. This is perfect opportunity for devious women to make their move.

Some agency owners try to dismiss these women as "nobody would wait that long". Well, women are able to have sex with just about anybody to get what they want, why would it surprise somebody that they'll wait 6-8 months for K1 and then wait another 2-3 years for Green Card status? The advantage to the United State is that we are one of the few countries that allow dual citizenship. This is extremely valuable, try becoming a dual citizen somewhere else, its usually allowed in poorer countries but not in modern, rich industrial nations.

As I said I think some of this thought that Asian women are more stable in a long term relationship is built out the stereotype that Asians tend to be submissive. I should mention that some Flips have been convicted of poisoning and murdering their Western Husbands.

So there is no definitive answer, its all up to the individual....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote: Taiwan: A better version of China. Most of the upside but much lower risk on the cultural/value issues, smaller chance of hooking a gold digger/visa hunter, more likely to accept the man as the boss.
A lot of men claimed to have had better luck between Japanese/western marriages. This is however all hearsay and it's hard to determine whether these relationships really work out in the long term or are they based on short term interest. Japanese culture is pretty uncompromising but the women seem to value men who know what they want and can provide stability.

There are lots of Korean/western marriages too but I find that almost invariably the women who marry foreigners are rebelling in some way or another. This can lead to complications but Korean women can be very attractive.

These might be better options than the "best" option in the Phillipines in my opinion if you want to have a relationship with a woman that has a brain and none of the terrible SEA traits.
Why it is considered rebellion? Some people you just don't fit will in their your own culture....