Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it a Scam or Honest?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it a Scam or Honest?

Post by Winston » March 2nd, 2011, 7:23 pm

Hi all,
Our friend and hero Mark Edward Davis and his wife have launched their own Foreign Introduction service called "Dream Connections".

http://www.dreamconnections.com

There is a free ebook that you can download at his new site above.

Here is a video of Mark talking about what's unique about his new company.

This is an excellent step for our friend Mark! Let's cheer him on!
Last edited by Winston on September 29th, 2014, 12:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal » March 2nd, 2011, 8:46 pm

Yeah, good for Mark!

He seems to be going about things in an intelligent way. He's not hyping anything or acting sleazy. He's right about the importance of having a translator and someone to help you in a foreign country, at least initially.

His wife looks great in this video as well.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris » March 2nd, 2011, 9:15 pm

that is pretty cool. did anyone notice how she looks at him in the video. just the video still before you click play. now that is the kind a look a man should have all the time.

that looks says, " i admire him and adore him." foreign women rules. !~~!!!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly » March 3rd, 2011, 12:35 am

that looks says, " i admire him and adore him." foreign women rules. !~~!!!

She is truly enjoying him and she does not care about "looking weak" or "being submissive" or "not controlling" or "not wearing pants in the family" or many others you can make up!!! LOVE IT, miss it so much too... I really have to go visit Eastern Europe... That's what women are supposed to do - admire, adore a guy she is with and expect a guy to do the same in return. In the U.S. it is totally opposite - if you show that you care, you will lose her. But it does not make sense! Why are you even together if you are trying to show that you don't care? Nonsense! Completely against rules of nature and rules of moral.

Good luck to Mark, hope it works out well.

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » March 3rd, 2011, 4:35 am

Thanks, Guys!

As you guys know, as amazing as my life is with her, she still feels blessed to be with me. Is there any better formula for happiness than two people who wake up everyday feeling grateful?

We just had an awesome introductory teleseminar tonight. I wish I'd promoted it here. My bad. I'll let you guys know when the re-broadcast is available.

russianbridesecrets
Freshman Poster

Post by russianbridesecrets » March 3rd, 2011, 8:45 am

I've read this book and it's very good. There is just so little information about what really happens and Mark has done a great job of telling it like it is.

Anna is awesome - and Mark is the real deal - and I'm a pretty big skeptic.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 4th, 2011, 12:22 pm

Here is the link to Mark's teleseminar that he gave me:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/live-teleseminar-the-truth-about-finding-love-in-ukraine/

Mark, about the free book that can be downloaded from your site, is that a new one? Is it different from your "Mastering the Adventure of International Dating" book?

Also, are you only conducting tours to Ukraine? Why didn't you name your company "Ukraine Dream Connections" instead of "European"?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 7th, 2011, 12:15 pm

Mark,
Will you be showing pics on your site of the women that the guys taking your romance tour will meet? Or featuring some type of women's gallery? Having pictures provides a lot of motivation for men for this kind of thing. So a little "eye candy" might help?

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Largest database in the world?

Post by Mark Edward Davis » March 12th, 2011, 10:34 am

Winston:

Thanks for asking the obvious. Yes, we will provide the guys with profiles of the ladies who have been invited to attend, but, in truth, our clients can pick from the largest database of women in the world - ALL OF THEM!

What do I mean by that? Allow me to explain . . .

We are agnostic to any specific letter-writing company. Each of them offer to set up face to face introductions for you for a price of $50 to $70 per date. For any guy who is going on our tour we can help him set those dates up with any girl he has been writing to from any agency - and we will pick up the cost for the date fee to that agency.

You've been writing to someone you want meet from any Ukrainian agency, meet her at the same time your on our tour. Invite her to join our group bowling event or the closing ceremony banquet. This is truly a new paradigm.

In the end, I think this gives us the biggest library of ladies to choose from - any and all of them!

I'm glad you asked,

Mark

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 19th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Hi all,
In case you don't know, Mark is hosting a Matchmaking/Romance Tour to the Ukraine on May 6 - 14. For details or to sign up, go to:

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com/join/

If you've ever wanted to find a serious partner in the Ukraine, this is your chance.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 11th, 2011, 7:11 am

Mark has a new domain site for his quest tours now. Check it out at:

http://www.ukrainequest.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 7th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Check this out.

Mark Davis' site now has ladies profiles on them. See here:

http://www.ukrainequest.com/ladiesprofiles/

This profile on there is really hot!

http://www.ukrainequest.com/girls/profile.php?id=265

He also has a new forum where you can ask his wife Anna your questions.

http://www.europeandreamconnections.com/forum/

Check out the nice new banner on his Ukraine Quest website:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » February 11th, 2012, 8:48 am

Since YouTube kept deleting Mark Davis' videos too, he has moved them to Vimeo. Here is his channel there. He has many new videos available there.

http://vimeo.com/dreamconnections/videos/sort:date

Here is his video "7 Reasons Why Your Chances of Success are Best with European Dream Connections":

http://vimeo.com/36246311

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis » February 11th, 2012, 5:22 pm

We're really trying to provide a better description of what this experience is like.

Let me know what you think!

Mark
Last edited by Mark Edward Davis on September 26th, 2014, 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker » February 11th, 2012, 6:57 pm

$4650 for what?! It doesn't even include air travel! People would be better off joining a dating site and making their own contacts. I could fly there for not much over £100 if I wanted to, why on Earth would anyone pay $4650?

What a rip off! :lol:

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”