The odds are good but the goods are odd for many women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

DaRick wrote:The only reason why the goods are odd is because Anglo women seek out odd goods explicitly. Why? Well, birds of a feather flock together. You figure out the rest.
We have freewill, we choose the best for what fulfills our dreams of the right man. Basically, for me, I will like a man who could make a good family life. And I would like to have similar a faith.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

fschmidt wrote:The solution for women is trivial, remain a virgin until marriage. If it is clear that you won't have sex until marriage, all these problems simply disappear.
It would seem remaining a virgin will be easier and problems will disappear. But that works in groups where virgins are valued and there are parties that are interested in promoting chaste girls and eligible men who are working towards the same goal: marriage. But as less and less groups think that way, it is harder to get any advantages being a virgin in America. Amish and strict christian religions may still reward virgins, but the general population does not seem to do that. A virgin might get steamrolled over by modernism, pushed to the side and end up ignored.

When sex became easy for men to get, it seemed that the virgin who wanted to wait till marriage, was the most difficult to attain individual in the dating game. So men went for something cheaper, the woman who will give it up easily. It seem most men did not want to wait till they walked down the aisle to have sex. So men chose women who were easier, making staying a virgin in America very difficult and not very rewarding.

So, feminism destroys good women or makes it harder for women to be good. Feminism, by the same token, promotes free sex. Really sad. A woman should save all her love for that one special man.
Woman'sview
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman'sview »

Well-informed, you look very handsome in your avatar.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Woman'sview wrote:Well-informed, you look very handsome in your avatar.
What are you still doing here?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The odds are good but the goods are odd for many women

Post by Winston »

globetrotter wrote: Like most AW, you are simply ungrateful and your standards are so high that you disqualify everyone, for any reason.

I know guys that are rich and tall and they still get shot down.

You have elevated your standards to the point that no man can meet them. Just read your list of reasons above - you are looking for ways to disqualify someone, not for ways to say 'yes'.

Yes, I know that YOU BELIEVE that your standards are not high. That is just delusion and self-blindness on your part.

Most AW are fat and have no personality, yet they all have the standards you listed above.
This is true. In the late 1990's I met over a hundred American girls online through AOL, and virtually all of them were looking for a way to disqualify me, even if we got along and had a lot in common. It was like something in them was programmed to do so. It was really weird. I thought it was just my imagination, but it was definitely not. It was dysfunctional beyond words.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Then there is the thug type who excites a woman and put hers under his spell, but he will take what he wants, degrade her, use her, and then move on to other females
OMG. Another retardation of American Women confirmed! Just exactly how "thugs excite women"??? By their bad smell, absence of teeth, ghetto trash attitude, absence of job and money, jail sentence, DUI's, drug addictions? Women fall under a spell, wow! Stupid lousy bitches are getting what they are worth! Period.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
globetrotter wrote: Like most AW, you are simply ungrateful and your standards are so high that you disqualify everyone, for any reason.

You have elevated your standards to the point that no man can meet them. Just read your list of reasons above - you are looking for ways to disqualify someone, not for ways to say 'yes'.

Yes, I know that YOU BELIEVE that your standards are not high. That is just delusion and self-blindness on your part.

Most AW are fat and have no personality, yet they all have the standards you listed above.
This is true. In the late 1990's I met over a hundred American girls online through AOL, and virtually all of them were looking for a way to disqualify me, even if we got along and had a lot in common. It was like something in them was programmed to do so. It was really weird. I thought it was just my imagination, but it was definitely not. It was dysfunctional beyond words.
I read an article a couple of years ago where a woman who was a sociologist said women in America are indeed looking for ways to disqualify men because they always feel that they can do better. They are trying to get the best possible man that they can.

These women are called, "entitlement princesses" they feel they deserve the best and won't settle for anything less.
This is something that is fairly new in America, probably started in the 1970's or 80's.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yeah they constantly trade "up" in their minds until the very end when they are left with no one because no one could put up with their nonsense for long. Unfortunately American society rewards this type of behavior and each time she marries she has a good chance of getting 50% profit off of it.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:

I read an article a couple of years ago where a woman who was a sociologist said women in America are indeed looking for ways to disqualify men because they always feel that they can do better. They are trying to get the best possible man that they can.

These women are called, "entitlement princesses" they feel they deserve the best and won't settle for anything less.
This is something that is fairly new in America, probably started in the 1970's or 80's.
It is funny though, because when they're not pursuing the 'bigger, better deal', they're happily settling for the lowest common denominator amongst males - just more proof of their dysfunction, I guess. Ah well.