Lucifer the deceiver is coming

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Lucifer the deceiver is coming

Post by odbo »

Why has religion, particularly Christianity, been attacked like crazy the last 10 years. Literally every show on tv is preaching, vigorously preaching atheism. If you're atheist it means you're smarter than those who aren't! Just like when Charles Darwin's picture is used as an example of intelligence. There is no such thing as good manipulation and those in control of the media do not have your intellectual interests in mind. Organized religion has traditionally been the great control mechanism. So what is the ulterior motive?

Project Bluebeam is only one theory, but it certainly would explain why they've been chemtrailing much of the developed world for the past decade. Metal particles in the sky would aid the hologram show, but strange looking non-dissipating contrails appearing suddenly would raise suspicion so they've normalized them in people's minds by gradually implamenting a spraying program over a 10-15 year period. Of course certain people still see chemtrails as unnatural but the vast majority of any nation's population is basically sleeping at the wheel, they simply haven't noticed. Most don't bother to look up, those that do only see contrails due to the successful effects of rampant subliminal messages (of chemtrails) on tv. And finally there is self-censorship, an unwillingness to believe anything this big. Possibly related to this program is the world-wide faze out of analog signals and CRT tv's using barium, which began around the time the spraying did.

Example of civilian Hologram technology

History of HAARP

Info on HAARP

This discusses the new-age disinfo that Jesus was a sun deity and never existed. (You'd be surprised how easily people are fooled when they don't know history, at least the history of the Catholic church).

Yesterday's angels, today's aliens.

The Vatican came out several times recently talking about aliens, I didn't even know they had a Vatican observatory before this.
Why are aliens suddenly so relevant..

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: Lucifer the deceiver is coming

Post by DaRick »

I admit that I don't really buy into conspiracy theories.

I do agree though, that Christianity has been denigrated an extraordinary amount in recent years, especially by atheists (hell, even Muslims tend not to be as critical unless they are Islamist). Ironically enough, many of these atheists prove themselves to be as annoying, patronising and smug as any Christian fundamentalist.

I think that the assaults on Christianity are due to cowardice (you bear no risk of getting murdered), to trendiness (as you point out) and also because it lacks the revolutionary bent that Islamism does (i.e - conquer the world). Remember that there are very few leftist revolutionary Christians.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Well a fake alien invasion and one world religion is way out there... especially if you haven't even began to research the "New World Order". But chemtrails are more like a conspiracy reality. Well chemtrails were way out there as well once upon a time when I was coming to grips with it. Apparently the spraying campaign began in 1998 which is about when I first noticed something odd during my daily PE class! People (even students in my school) were complaining about what was coming out of the back of some planes long before 9/11 happened and all this NWO stuff got big.

Ask anyone who lives out in the country about the strange contrails. They have clear view of the horizon every time they open their front door, but in the urban environment people only look straight. Buildings block their view of the clouds and they are too stressed to look up at the sky much. They wouldn't know what was normal if they did. Or ask someone, preferably with a good memory, who spends a lot of time outdoors. They'll tell you something has changed the last 10 years.

It's international not only the USA, the planes use the Open Skies treaty.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have to disagree with you respectfully as i know the bible is false and jesus indeed never existed. I was raised to believe in the bible and when i got older and examined it without the eyes of faith i found it to be full of lies and errors. It just doesnt make any sense. Lucifer represents a new age of freedom from old dogmas, freedom from repressions. You cannot stop Lucifer rising. Christianity and the rest of the old religions had their time and its time for them to die. The New Age is the throne Of Satan aka Lucifer. I am proud to represent the New Thought.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I read an article on BBC World News and they plotted the end of all organized religions as the whole world is soon becoming Atheist. I think i dont really remember they said the world by 2050 would be largely atheist. We no longer believe in fake religions. The world will Hail Satan soon enough.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lucifer the deceiver is coming

Post by Winston »

DaRick wrote:I admit that I don't really buy into conspiracy theories.

I do agree though, that Christianity has been denigrated an extraordinary amount in recent years, especially by atheists (hell, even Muslims tend not to be as critical unless they are Islamist). Ironically enough, many of these atheists prove themselves to be as annoying, patronising and smug as any Christian fundamentalist.

I think that the assaults on Christianity are due to cowardice (you bear no risk of getting murdered), to trendiness (as you point out) and also because it lacks the revolutionary bent that Islamism does (i.e - conquer the world). Remember that there are very few leftist revolutionary Christians.
The reason Christianity is attacked is not cause of cowardice. It's because the religion makes extreme unprovable claims that are ridiculous and don't make sense, and tries to convert people too. Christianity also has a history of attacking many things, including other religions. So it is receiving the backlash that it deserves.

Besides, it is weak and has no foundation to base its extreme doctrines on, so it is an easy target as well. Plus the Bible is full of contradictions, making it an easy target as well.

LinuxOnly and ErikHeaven,
Why are you two talking about Lucifer as though he exists? How do you know that he does? On what basis? Where is your proof? Aren't you giving into Christian propganda when you talk about him? Erik, why do you talk about "hailing Satan" as if it were a good thing? I thought you were nonreligious?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

I think Christianity is easy to attack because it's the most un-cool religion, the least threatening, and not that easy to really understand. Plus it used to be dominant and have a great deal of misplaced power within politics, so people are bitter about it and like to play the blame game.

It doesn't have great PR. In the UK Christianity is either associated with very old people or people who are a bit socially-inept and don't want to deal with the 'real world'.

Apart from a few nutjobs the vast majority of Christians don't bother announcing or defending their religion. It's a private deal, a peculiar hobby, as if you are a secret trainspotter or stamp collector. So it doesn't get much of a good public face on it either. You don't see the zealousness of Muslims or the unabashed serenity of Buddhists. I hang around with quite a few Buddhists and none of them have the slightest hint of embarrassment talking about their beliefs with anyone. They know they're the cool beans of the religion pot.

I've noticed most people who attack Christianity focus on the American fundamentalists who don't believe in evolution, take the Bible literally and word-for-word, etc. That's a small group, but yes, easy pickings.

@ Winston, I believe they are talking about the 'idea' or 'figure' or Satan as a liberator rather than an baddie. It doesn't mean they believe he exists. Satanism is often atheistic. It celebrates the 'self', the animal urges, do-things-your-way idea. Another rather hip new belief system.

Regarding contrails. You might want to look at this link to balance things out: http://contrailscience.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Bella,
Why is Christianity hard to understand? It is made easy so that it can appeal to the lowest common denominator. As they say, "You don't have to be smart to be a Christian".

It is easy. It says:

1. God created Man. Man chose to Sin.
2. Sin separates Man from God.
3. God sent his only Son Jesus Christ, to die on the Cross, so that Man can be redeemed and be made right with God again as long as he accepts Jesus as his Savior.
4. If you don't believe the above or don't accept Jesus as your Savior, you will spend an eternity in hell as a consequence.
5. The Bible is infallible and inerrant and states the above to be true.

What is so hard to understand about that?

And you mention the "American fundamentalists". Well how are the non-American fundamentalists any different in what they believe? Can you elaborate on that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

winston is absolutely right here. Christianity is bundled together with other religions. a few centuries ago they would enslave other pagan people. and take bits and pieces of their religion into the christian doctrine. just about ALL of christianity is built with rituals from pagan religions long ago.

here is another point in case.... the egyptian god horus was born of a virgin birth, jesus was born of a virgin birth, horu's mother's name was isis-mary, jesus's mother's name was mary. horus went around egypt and did miracles, jesus went around and did miracles...horus died for his people and resurrected three day's later. jesus died and was resurrected three days later. the christian religion is a BIG shame. very very negative cult to be in. i would stay far away from it as much as possible.

the Blue beam project is real. the governement and illuminati already have super technology way ahead of us. they have ufo machines, levitation devices, free energy devices, cyborgs, thought-technology. you name it.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Winston wrote:Bella,
Why is Christianity hard to understand? It is made easy so that it can appeal to the lowest common denominator. As they say, "You don't have to be smart to be a Christian".

It is easy. It says:

3. God sent his only Son Jesus Christ, to die on the Cross, so that Man can be redeemed and be made right with God again as long as he accepts Jesus as his Savior.
4. If you don't believe the above or don't accept Jesus as your Savior, you will spend an eternity in hell as a consequence.

And you mention the "American fundamentalists". Well how are the non-American fundamentalists any different in what they believe? Can you elaborate on that?

Your 5 points above are the Protestant fundamentalist view of Christianity. Other Christian traditions would argue with points 3-5, or at least aspects of them. You can't paint all Christians with the same broad brush, without appearing ignorant. I agree that fundies can be obnoxious and annoying Bible-thumpers; I don't like their behavior either. Have you ever visited an Orthodox Christian monastery and felt the peace there? Have you taken the time to speak with Christian monks? The inner stillness being spoken of amongst the Buddhist monks (whom I have spent time with too) is key to the spiritual life of Orthodox monks, too. All I'm saying is that writing off all Christians as unthinking morons is small-minded in itself. People can believe what they want and it's no skin off my back, so why should it concern anyone else? If Christianity isn't cool (it isn't supposed to be) what do you care? But I will also stand up for false attacks against Christians, while criticizing bad behavior and hypocrisy of other Christians (not that I'm perfect). The fact that I'm on this forum which espouses behavior and lifestyles that I don't agree with hasn't scared me away, has it? I haven't once judged someone else's choices in how they live their life. Why do you care how Christians live theirs (or try to)? No one needs to answer; these are just rhetorical questions. That's all...
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Winston wrote:Bella,

It is easy. It says:

Because from what I've seen, Americans are usually the fundamentalist Christians. In the UK and other countries I am aware of, Christians believe very differently, excepting of course certain poorer countries where it is common for American evangelists to do missionary work and spread their beliefs..

Most of the points you mentioned are debatable and yes- hard to understand. You may say you know the basics but it's a pretty big concept. Hard to grasp.
Example: I like reading pop-science books on physics. I'd never say I understand it at all, it's just interesting to me. In contrast a great friend of mine has a PhD in the subject. Yet he says he doesn't understand it either, even at his level. We could both whittle off a few sentences about quantum physics. Not the same as really grasping the subject.

It's a difficult religion to really get your teeth into and follow. In fact the very concept of Christianity usually sounds bonkers to non-Christians. Maybe why it attracts such mockery.

SSJParris: this is pretty widely-known yet people still become Christians. People still go through years of training to become priests, even. Are they all stupid and don't want to recognise the fact that it's nonsense? Maybe. But it's more likely that the fact that Christianity borrowed Pagan symbolism has no real bearing on the 'Good News'. Pretty much every Christian knows about the heavy Pagan symbolism in Easter/Christmas for example. Does it negate their festivals, what they are celebrating? Don't really see why.

I mean, if you believe in the Blue Beam CT, of all things, perhaps allow other people to have their indulgences :P
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

@WINSTON

Post by ErikHeaven »

I dont consider myself an atheist i just refuse to believe in the bible gods and koran god or any other god for that matter. I dont think Satan is real as most Satanists dont consider Satan real. You can watch some Satanic videos on youtube with Dr Lavey explaining his form of Satanism.
My take on Satan is mankind returning to our pure form of non-beliefs and ourselves just accepting ourselves as humans.
No belief is Heaven, Hell, Sin, Repentance. Its all bullshit. Being free without a mind full of useless rules. Do What Thou Will Shall Be The Whole Of The Law! Under Love Aleister Crowley.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Satanism is a generic term with many meanings but don't mix up Dr Levy's gang of satanists with Luciferianism or paganism.
Although at the end it's the same cancerous evil.

You're falling for snake oil salesmen Erik, with all this Madame Blavatsky new age brainwash.
George bush, the royal family, L. Ron Hubbard, and many other "good" people are also big fans of the great Aleister Crowley.
And just like most of the 'great' men from the history that they give us, he was a complete fraud who probably never managed an original thought in his life.

They are in control right now, not "Christians". Don't leave your brain at the door and let them feed you manure, while they rewrite history and laugh at you.
Your frustration is directed at the wrong people. These church goers you're fed up with are simply ignorant. While these "Lucifer is the light" jerkoffs are knowingly ignorant. Big difference.

Think Different
Junior Poster

Re: @WINSTON

Post by Think Different »

ErikHeaven wrote:I dont consider myself an atheist i just refuse to believe in the bible gods and koran god or any other god for that matter. I dont think Satan is real as most Satanists dont consider Satan real. You can watch some Satanic videos on youtube with Dr Lavey explaining his form of Satanism.
My take on Satan is mankind returning to our pure form of non-beliefs and ourselves just accepting ourselves as humans.
No belief is Heaven, Hell, Sin, Repentance. Its all bullshit. Being free without a mind full of useless rules. Do What Thou Will Shall Be The Whole Of The Law! Under Love Aleister Crowley.
What you're describing is not really satanism. It is secular humanism (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism), which is pretty much the standard approach in post-Christian Europe and America.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Man is God and God is Man. Thats the end of the story. The New Age is trying to right the wrongs of the bible cartels that's all. Giving another version of the STORY