Winston, your avatar shuts down my brain

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, your avatar shuts down my brain

Post by fschmidt »

Seriously, how do you expect men to think clearly about the discussions here with pictures like this around?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston, your avatar shuts down my brain

Post by Rock »

fschmidt wrote:Seriously, how do you expect men to think clearly about the discussions here with pictures like this around?

I've seen ladyboys who look just like that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Winston writes such lovely and looong and deep posts that I need the eye candy to distract me or my brain will shut down from the exertion of reading them lol. :D