Russian Girls- Expert Analysis Needed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Russian Girls- Expert Analysis Needed

Post by edbass »

I'm looking for a qualified Russian girl expert to analyze a situation at hand, involving myself.

OK, so here is the story.

So, I am in college and Spring semester started a month ago. I am in LA.There is this Russian girl in my Math class, and talked to her on the first day. From my observation on the first day ( it was Feb.14), she was kinda skittish and paranoid, not comfortable. She seemed like a recent immigrant, and has a deep accent, and dresses differently from western girls, russian-style. She told me she was here for 2 years. She was wearing grey miniskirt and blouse and some kind of ornament around her neck. She seemed afraid to talk, or like she really didn't intermingle with Americans in LA.

Anyway, a month passes, I am interested in her but she seemed like she wants to keep to herself and is quiet, so I just subconsciously just wrote her off. Once when we had a break and I was walking back to class, I kind of saw her at the other end of the walkway and she sort of went back in the stairwell, like she was terrified of me or didn't want to cross paths. I didn't get the impression she didn't like me, rather she seemed really paranoid/afraid to talk with people, especially guys. She doesn't chat with anyone, just comes to class and leaves.

Now, last Saturday I was in the library going about and was startled when someone said "Hi !". I looked and saw it was the Russian girl, she was at a table with 3 people. I chatted with her and she said it was a study-group for another class.She seemed to avoid eye contact a lot though. I then left and told her Id see her later in class on Monday.

I was a little perplexed but I really liked her; she seemed like she wanted to be left alone before but then she initiated conversation with me.Seemed kinda like a 360 in personality. So I go to class Monday, sit down and look at her and (not today, but last Monday) and wave to her and she waves back. When it's break, I left and when i was coming back saw her outside the class and her body language was open, I got the impression she was actually waiting to talk to me. So said hello and we started talking for awhile. She seemed interested and sweet, and she actually gave me her number and asked me to call her, about doing a study-group and studying for the mid-term, which I did today. i learned she comes from Eastern Russia and lives with her brother. Seems like she doesn't have a car and a girl-friend drives her and picks her up. when we went back in the class, she seemed eager to talk to me and we walked back together and talked.

I call her this week and chat a little, she seemed excited to chat a little, said she was busy and if i could call later (was at night.) Didn't want to bother and call later that night, so skipped.

Sent her a text yesterday night asking if she finished her hw, and got no reply at all from her. It's like her personality changed back to being cold and distant. she basically ignored me, and I was really pissed/sad/frustrated. I didn't say hi when she came to class today, I avoided looking at her most of the class and she tried avoiding looking at me but would glance at me, i could see from the corner of my eyes. I didn't try to talk to her today, why should I. I did lock eyes with her while we were halfway through the exam, i really don't know what to make of it. Seemed kind of sad, but I have no idea what's on her mind.

i know I haven't done anything wrong, just am clueless as to how someone can change their personality and act so odd. I made an effort to get to know her, and she went koo-koo on me out of nowhere. i'm not going to lie.As cliched as it sounds, I really do understand now when people talk about having a broken heart. I can't express how I feel, but heart broken is closest as it can be.

Are Russian girls just cold hearted split-personality bitches ?

I am hoping for expert opinion. Feel free to ask me any details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

hard to say...., women are attracted to you one minute, then the attraction fades and feel neutral to you the other.

you met a russian woman in america, and her femininity/perception/values probably changed after living in the united states.

The russian girls i've met are in russia, and it wasn't very hard gaming them. Most are very polite and give you a chance to get at them. THey are also "LOOKING" for a man.

my analysis is, she's in the USA so her values probably changed. She probably has at least 2-3 suitors trying to get at her, and her attraction faded once you aren't around the scene.

most russian women who live in the USA usually aren't looking for man. They are usually there for education and travel.

fact is, if she's hot, she probably has at least 2-3 suitors trying to get at her. Keep this in mind.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

yeah, dunno.

Doesn't seem like she's "Americanized" to me, I don't know, i could just pick it off her vibe and what I've observed, lots of little things. Seems like she doesn't have much interaction with Americans and her interaction is with her brother and maybe 2 or 3 russian friends.

Not like I asked her out or anything, just wanted to get to know her and she offered her number and ASKED me to call her.

I don't think ALL Russian girls are naturally open and expressive, could be the region where they're from perhaps.

Well, I hate her and will ignore her from now on. just had to get this off my chest and i feel much better now. Cathartic almost.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

maybe she's deeply conflicted dealing with american culture. and insecure about not being american enough to you.
women assimilate and lose their soul much quicker than men. i'd say it's almost too late for her
2-3 years is probably the time it takes for women to get americanized. it usually takes immigrants a while to realize just how retarded americans are, and when they do it's already too late.. they've become one themselves. most figure they're not interpreting the hypocritical social norms and white trash culture correctly, since america is a super power its people must be great, how would they attain such wealth and notoriety otherwise!

it's depressing to watch assimilation. i remember when this vietnamese girl showed up at my school, she was so sweet. i distinctly rememeber the difference, everyone was jaded but she was happy and innocent like a 5 year old. well within 2 years she was already a superficial bimbo, never caught without make-up and slutty clothes, and later spent her senior year being 'the pregnant girl' on campus.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

thanks linux, that was a good post

I can tell she is not assimilated despite the length of time; and a lot she is kind of hiding from view. i could sense a conflict in her and difficulty in adapting to U.S. culture.

i don't understand why she would want to give me her number and was so nice then ignore my rather innocent text (asking if she had finished hw .. sheesh)

I have no idea what's going on in her head, but i was really bummed earlier tonight with her behavior. Like i said, we had eye contact today and really not sure what to make of her and her behavior. did she feel bad about it ? I don't know. It seemed there was something there in her eyes.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

If you like her and want to date her, tell her and see what she says. Trying to divine what is going on in the female mind is a fruitless pursuit. Read the Arab's original post in the insecurity of American males thread. She might just think you're a total wimp for not pressing the issue. If you're going to nurse a broken heart, get a good reason for it -- make her tell you she's not interested. You might just get some good news.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hey Edbass,

I've had this happen to me a few times. Never with a Russian women though. It sucks big time, and I feel your pain because I remember how it felt. You start feeling like maybe you have a connection with this girl, and then "WHAM," she severs it for no reason, leaving you baffled and perhaps even a little hesitant about trying again in the future.

The only rationals I can come up with are:

1.)Brother doesn't want his little sister doing anything but going to school. Perhaps she is his surrogate "mommy" and doesn't want her focusing any attention on any man but him.

2.)She is learning how to exploit her "femine" power. Perhaps she just wanted to show-off in front of her "study-mates," and/or nuture her femine ego. Women are MASTERS at using men for ego gratification. Giving phone numbers just to get men to call and then ignoring him. For this type of woman, which most woman seem to be, it doesn't matter IF they want you, the only thing that matters is IF you want them.

I concur with gsjackson. Be upfront and direct with her. IF nothing else, it will make you feel better, and maybe stop this woman from thinking she can get away with doing this to some other poor guy.

TruthVille
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

gsjackson wrote:If you like her and want to date her, tell her and see what she says. Trying to divine what is going on in the female mind is a fruitless pursuit. Read the Arab's original post in the insecurity of American males thread. She might just think you're a total wimp for not pressing the issue. If you're going to nurse a broken heart, get a good reason for it -- make her tell you she's not interested. You might just get some good news.
Pressing what issue though? It's not like I asked her out , was just casual chat, though I think she's weird , you gotta be weird to change 360

Lol, confronting her would make me look like needy in my opinion, like I need her validation or something, and care so much about her actions

What, talk to her about not replying to a text? And look like a fool asking her why she didn't reply?

I'll just ignore her and be merry, why grovel? Just act like she doesn't exist and doesnt matter, after all we only have one class a week. Sure it hurts, but you adapt and get colder
Last edited by edbass on March 29th, 2011, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Dysfunctional bitches also expect men to be psychic and be able to read their minds or understand arbitrary signals.
She might of done something which meant ... [insert unrelated thing here]. Or she mentioned you to a friend who did some cock-blocking over the phone even though she never met you. Who knows, just confront her. You have to take charge since women don't respect emasculated pussies. I hear Chinese & Russian women are like African American women and will go psycho if you don't put them in their place (wear the pants). That doesn't mean be a heartless scumbag, which American women are attracted to.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

You mean ignoring her is emasculation?

Seems to be confronting her is emasculating and makes you look weak
Last edited by edbass on March 29th, 2011, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Don't "confront" her. Just be direct and ask her on a date, or whatever young people do for courtship rituals these days. She may have been expecting you to call later on the night in question, and when you didn't thought that showed either a lack of interest or gamesmanship. But you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the female mind, whatever the nationality. Just find out for certain whether she's interested, if you want to know. That's all I meant by pressing the issue.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

edbass wrote:You mean ignoring her is emasculation?

Seems to be confronting her is emasculating and makes you look weak
putting aside your ego isn't emasculating.
the difference between a boy and a man is the ability to always get done what has to be done.
i'm not doing it justice but that's the best explanation of manhood i've heard.

also, don't text girls who aren't trash.
remember that foreigners are a few years behind us in degredation. i'm sure young people still actually call eachother abroad. while in the US they're getting so lazy and the vocabulary and social skills are breaking down so fast that texting is almost demanded. i can call certain people 50 times without an answer. they only answer texts. well i dont have a cell phone anymore so f**k em, i'll find some more intelligent friends.
Last edited by odbo on March 30th, 2011, 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

Ask her on a date???! She ignored my text and I'm pissed with her. I didnt show her i was pissed but I ignored her and she knows , we locked eyes for a few seconds

f**k that bitch
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Actually edbass, ignoring her IS emasculating.

IF someone treats you wrong, does something that YOU find upsets you, IF you don't speak up about it, than that is emasculating IMHO. That is what woman do.

It doesn't mean you have to go scream at the girl. Simply confront her about it, and if you don't like the answer or she dosen't give you one, than just walk away and wash your hands of the whole mess. At least this way, you can walk away with your head held high.

Just my 2 cents.

TruthVille
edbass
Freshman Poster

Post by edbass »

I hate her but want to f**k her

I'll see what happens mOnday