Americans can be such classy individuals...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Americans can be such classy individuals...

Post by Think Different »

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

lol :) That made me laugh so hard :) Such things happen in other countries thou, but I just can't imagine a French doing such thing at the restaurant. They burn cars when they protest on the streets, but going totally nutz at the restaurant? French would be too cultured for that. Russians on the other hand would do something similar, but for a different reason. For example, some get very drunk and have extreme need to show off their high (or low?) self-esteem and prove their importance by getting into a fight or bitching at the waiter/bartender with VERY rough slang words that even ghetto bro's in the U.S. would not know. That girl was actually fired because this video got popular nationwide in Russia.

This video gives an IMMENSE look on how some Russian girls over-drink :) Same shit happens in the U.S. as well, but just so you don't think ALL Russian girls are angels, here is to feel the difference:

[/youtube]
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Here is another classy example of Americans a la New Yorkers: Some punk Puerto Rican dude trying to be all hard and berating an individual in the subway. I don't know how someone could be so calm in this, but I think the hispanic guy in the cashmere was scared and he kept his cool. Kudos to him.

Sigh, this is what I have to endure on a daily basis as a New Yorker every day.
Here are some more examples of American thuggery from Youtube:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf3UOa3E ... r_embedded[/youtube]

I think the racist white lady is at fault here for trying to talk shit to the two black girls.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjUOUnbA ... r_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E6-9U0B ... D9D1AAE77A[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

zboy1 wrote:Here is another classy example of Americans a la New Yorkers: Some punk Puerto Rican dude trying to be all hard and berating an individual in the subway. I don't know how someone could be so calm in this, but I think the hispanic guy in the cashmere was scared and he kept his cool. Kudos to him.

In my old job, there were lots of Puerto Ricans from Brooklyn coming over to work. I had to deal with this mentality 5 to 10 hours a day, everyday. Some of this stuff really does turn you into a racist. It isnt just one of them either. It's most of them with this tough guy mentality. One more reason why NYC and the surrounding burbs are the armpit of America. Whoever annexed Puerto Rico did us a wonderful favor.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

news?

Post by OutWest »

So one can conclude that the USA is infested with degenerate subcultures? LOL ! No kidding! How many decades has THAT been going on?
A large percentage of the population is nothing but parasitic degenerates. With all such situations in nature, eventually the host dies, or somehow rids itself
of the parasites. What will happen here? Stay tuned!......
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Is this normal behaviour?
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

In really ghetto areas it is. I used to go to a theater in Ypsilanti here in Michigan quite often but have been going less now due to the idiots who constantly laugh and shout out things during the films.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Difference Between African Americans And Niggers aka Niggas

Post by ErikHeaven »

As you can see in the hundreds of youtube and dailymotion videos the biggest people starting shit on buses and trains and perhaps planes are Niggers. Niggers are simply put Degenerate Black Americans who hate education, peace, love, kindness or any other virtue that would classify one as civilized.
African Americans go to work everyday, or go to a business they own, pay their taxes and stay out of trouble. America has no policy on how to deal with the constant violence that niggers do everyday as this system is soft.
I used to work In Buffalo,NY many years ago and i had to take the bus and the train to work. Every week different gangs of young niggers just out of school would be fist fighting each other on the buses or train. I am tired of political correctness and i do not care if anybody calls me a house nigger. Im too old to care.
I am a proud Black American Man who served in the US ARMY, i have worked all of my life and i hate niggers.
I think that crazy violent shit talking niggers who attack old people on buses and trains should be shot on sight! No trial, no jury just straight death. There is no other way to handle those animals as they have no respect for law and order. Just shoot them.
People only respect when you pull a gun out on them. Then again not really. There is a youtube video with a young negress yelling at an older black american woman and the older woman pulls a gun out on her, and the young cunt was still talking shit.
Shoot em all men and women. And that stupid puerto rican trash on the video. Shoot em all!
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

It's all about respect. They want to be respected and feared. The US is a smorgasbord of subcultures, many of which are very very repulsive.
Some people really will shoot/beat you if you look at them or their GF wrong. You simply have to stay away from their areas. They tend to be more aggressive in their home turf. (like animals)

And that white woman in the video, calling the black woman an animal for eating some lo mein on public transportation....
She needs to have her head examined. It's Brooklyn for gods sake...on public transportation. She was asking for it and if she lived there, she should have known better.
Last edited by keius on March 30th, 2011, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Kill the niggers, wiggers, puerto rican niggers kill them all. America is not safe anymore.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Responding to that video i cannot hear the audio all that good. Yet those two demons have no right to get up and hit an old person. They should be shot on sight. Stupid worthless nigger animals. I have a special place in my heart for older people as i was raised right.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I disagree with you. There is never a reason to strike an older person. If that was my grandmother i would have shot them both and been in jail for life. Its against the law to eat on public transportation. But niggers dont like obeying laws.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

ErikHeaven wrote:I disagree with you. There is never a reason to strike an older person. If that was my grandmother i would have shot them both and been in jail for life. Its against the law to eat on public transportation. But niggers dont like obeying laws.
It is against the law BUT she should have known that she was either initiating or putting herself in a confrontational situation. If she had any brains, she would have considered her environment/situation.
It's like driving defensively. It's not about whether she was right or wrong, it's about stupidity.

BTW, that woman wasn't very old. Not enough to qualify for grandmother in my book. Maybe by yours standards she is. :roll:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Adama wrote:......Whoever annexed Puerto Rico did us a wonderful favor.
@Adama,

Actually, Puerto Rico being annexed was a slight blow to Latin America because that was that much more foreign p***y that became corrupted being sucked into the Amerimatrix black hole.
Puerto Rico is so bad now from what I heard that the women are man-hating so badly that it had converted a lot of Puerto Rican men into fags. A lot of switching and neck-rolling and neck-popping going on with the "men" over there.

So actually, when you meet a NuyoRican male, actually, that is the old-school machista that was once revered in Puerto Rican society. Ironically, NuyoRicans are hated by Puerto Ricans from "the island". Even some NuyoRicans know this and accept it.

@Erik Heaven,

I'm so sorry that you have had abhorrent experiences with them. The worst thing that happened was that some of them disappeared on me for no knowledgeable reason. Other than that, they are good sport f***s; I rather sleep with some of them than with some of these even-more-so American women if I had a choice.

Ironically, and slightly off-topic: when I lived in Chicago, I was amazed at how easy it was to sleep with first and second-generation Mex-American full-figured women there. All I'd do is ask for the email and after a few online conversations - invite to the casa and boom - quiero y espero verga! LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I hear what you are saying yet violent anti-peace niggers will attack anybody for any reason and this behavior must be stopped. Let's not be politically correct. It will take violence to put down the violent ones. People are getting tired of being passive and just letting bygones be bygones. These animals should be shot on sight. And or arrested and whipped like the animals they are.