Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I wish you success and keep positive. I didn't have a child with my ex because I didn't want to see her for the next 15-20 years. I knew after about a year into 2.5 year relationship I didn't want to marry her, I spent the next 1.5 trying to figure out how to do with without a bunch of crying.

That was over a decade ago now, I have dated sparingly sense, gotten laid about as often. Until I became unemployed, I was making semi-regular trips to TJ (every other week) to get my "fix" I figured no sense in going sexless or to have sex with fat chicks just to say it was free and I didn't pay for it. I've been down that road before and eventually you have to take them outside, so instead of being seen with one, I decided it just wasn't worth it.

I hope once I finish my classes I can find employment and maybe around the end of the year I can get my plan rolling.

There' s a part of me that hopes I can find a women about 28-30 without kids that's from a Visa Waiver Program country so we can just back-door the system. The other parts wants somebody around 25, some scenario just that she's from Eastern Europe or likely Brazil, I'm not knocked over by Colombians and Peruvians I see on the various web sites.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:I wish you success and keep positive. I didn't have a child with my ex because I didn't want to see her for the next 15-20 years. I knew after about a year into 2.5 year relationship I didn't want to marry her, I spent the next 1.5 trying to figure out how to do with without a bunch of crying.

That was over a decade ago now, I have dated sparingly sense, gotten laid about as often. Until I became unemployed, I was making semi-regular trips to TJ (every other week) to get my "fix" I figured no sense in going sexless or to have sex with fat chicks just to say it was free and I didn't pay for it. I've been down that road before and eventually you have to take them outside, so instead of being seen with one, I decided it just wasn't worth it.

I hope once I finish my classes I can find employment and maybe around the end of the year I can get my plan rolling.

There' s a part of me that hopes I can find a women about 28-30 without kids that's from a Visa Waiver Program country so we can just back-door the system. The other parts wants somebody around 25, some scenario just that she's from Eastern Europe or likely Brazil, I'm not knocked over by Colombians and Peruvians I see on the various web sites.
Same here. Some Afro-Colombian women were thick as a brick....like a Black American BBW that has no stomach whatsoever. LMAO! But Peruvianas they are mad small and speak-a-Spanish too damn fast. lol!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Is this a tranny/cross-dresser! or really masculine slut

one in the red ^

and this

thats why i'm not drinking if i go to philippines or especially thailand. or taking those pills that negate the effects to your judgement

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

LinuxOnly wrote:Is this a tranny/cross-dresser! or really masculine slut

one in the red ^

and this

thats why i'm not drinking if i go to philippines or especially thailand. or taking those pills that negate the effects to your judgement

Those are real girls, not all PI girls look entirely feminine or good looking in real life. Some have decent bodies but more masculine faces, actually alot of dark brown Filipinas have body hair like guys, fine mustaches. Many PI irls with really hard curvy bodies and high sex drives have those, but they aren't guys or were guys you can tell. I guess there is a trade off, either really nice body but so-so face or very feminine face and so-so body. That's what i see a lot in the bars here in PI.

Actually in the Philippines most of the lady boy and cross dressers still look considerably like dudes in drag so they are pretty easy to spot. Most of them don't do the hormone and cosmetic surgeries like they do in Thailand.

But you are right about having to watch yourself after 2am, most of the trannies come out on the streets then when a lot of guys are completely wasted and can't tell the difference or they bump up against you and pick your pocket.

I wouldn't be afraid to come to PI and mess around with the ladies if you have a decent IQ you won't be conned by dudes in drag.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I wouldn't be afraid to come to PI and mess around with the ladies if you have a decent IQ you won't be conned by dudes in drag.
well it can happen to the best of us! :lol:

ronaldo got owned!
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Been here for while now and I don't like posting too many pictures but here is a typical night out at the pool, and after we went dancing at a club. Total cost for the night ~1200 pesos or $27. Pictures never do these girls any justice, they are much better looking in person especially when they shake it.

EDIT: removed pic
Last edited by zzzz on July 21st, 2011, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Last week, when I was in Manila, my Korean friend from work and I went bar hopping in Makati, At one of the bars there, my friend watched me flirt and sweet talk a hot girl I liked there for an hour. Afterward, he asked me, "How can you talk to them for that long? All I can do is drink with them and if they like me, then they go home with me. I can't make small talk with them the way you do." Yet this guy has an IQ of 150, he told me.

Most expats in the Philippines bars are cold and silent, with no personality. They don't vibe with the girls as naturally as I do. So that does give me an edge compared to most cold silent stoic guys here. I don't know why the Philippines attracts those types of expats.

Btw, later I went to LA Cafe in Ermita, (now called Manila Bay) which is packed with free-lancers 24/7. Contrary to what I was told, there were a lot of hotties there. Many of them were do-able, and a few were knockouts. There was even this one young petite girl with a perfect whitish face who looked like she could have come from a magazine. You had to have seen her face. Dang. I wanted to get a picture of her to show you all, but she didn't want to be photographed. However, her attitude seemed kind of cold and shitty. Too bad.

But anyhow, with hundreds of girls in one bar, the odds are that some of them will be hot, sexy or at least do-able. So I don't get why some guys are saying that there are no cute girls there.

Also, during the past few weeks when I went to work in Manila, I have met a few professional girls in Ortigas and Makati who gave me their numbers and constantly sms me. So it is not always true that only broke unemployed Filipinas date foreigners and not girls with real jobs. If you go out all the time here, and pass by thousands of Filipinas on a daily basis, you can meet some good ones with jobs and responsbility too. It's not impossible. It's achievable and the odds are on your side as long as you're out meeting them regularly.

So please no black and white generalization about me only being able to meet bar girls and not regular girls. That's not true. Girls of all classes here are friendly, if you are around them everyday. The odds guarantee it. It's not like America where you can go out everyday and end up with nothing. It's not like that at all. So please be clear on that.

To Rock:

I don't get why when I tell you 5 times that YES I can meet girls in Makati, you then suddenly forget it and act as though I never said that even once, and go back to claiming that I can't get any girls in Makati cause they have jobs and don't need me? Why do you have a sort of amnesia where you delete data from your memory banks and act like I never said it, even though I said it 5 times? Can you explain that? Is it a sort of amnesia or cognitive dissonance?

The fact is, sure it's harder to pick up girls in Makati. But if you are there all day, with thousands of girls walking by, and smile at all of them or chat them up regularly, SOME are going to be open and sociable with you. It's not zero. Do you understand that? Even if only 5 percent of the girls in Makati are open to talking to strangers, you will still meet a couple, as long as you are out in public and making some effort. It won't be zero all day long. I can do what you do too, ask for directions and then work your way into a conversation from there. It works in Makati too. Even though it works less often, you will still get a few results here and there. It won't be zero.

When you come here, I can show you, but it'll take time.

And don't forget, Makati has some freelance girls and "social climbers" too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Winston wrote:Yet this guy has an IQ of 150, he told me.
- IQ don't mean squat really. It's got 0 to do with shmoozing girls. A person can be IQ smart and be plain stupid at the same time.

Most expats in the Philippines bars are cold and silent, with no personality. They don't vibe with the girls as naturally as I do. So that does give me an edge compared to most cold silent stoic guys here. I don't know why the Philippines attracts those types of expats.
- Because they have an even harder time in their home country if they are as socially adept as you describe them to be. Some social skills come naturally and some have to be learned. I know many many guys who put no effort
in learning how to socialize with women, or they simply suck at it. We know why they are where they are. Simply being who they are, where they are, gives them an edge, among other things.

Btw, later I went to LA Cafe in Ermita, (now called Manila Bay) which is packed with free-lancers 24/7. Contrary to what I was told, there were a lot of hotties there. Many of them were do-able, and a few were knockouts. There was even this one young petite girl with a perfect whitish face who looked like she could have come from a magazine. You had to have seen her face. Dang. I wanted to get a picture of her to show you all, but she didn't want to be photographed. However, her attitude seemed kind of cold and shitty. Too bad.
-Was that before or after you tried to get her picture? Maybe you were a bit too insistent or she felt like you weren't a paying customer and was just wasting her time. Could be she was just having a shit day.
BTW, that whitish face isn't always so white. Did you look at her shoulders, neck, hands, etc and compare shades? Makeup can do miracles. I always preferred messing with girls that only used light makeup. Can't muss them up otherwise :) What's really messed up is some of those cheap whitening creams that some of the girls use. They can be pretty toxic and do some real damage in the long run.

I guess you and Diane have an understanding that you can still "mess" around even while your living together and in the 'pines. One good thing about not actually getting married i suppose.
Can't really bring them home though. :wink:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Last week, when I was in Manila, my Korean friend from work and I went bar hopping in Makati, At one of the bars there, my friend watched me flirt and sweet talk a hot girl I liked there for an hour. Afterward, he asked me, "How can you talk to them for that long? All I can do is drink with them and if they like me, then they go home with me. I can't make small talk with them the way you do." Yet this guy has an IQ of 150, he told me.

Does all this vibing translate to them wanting to go to a room with you and get intimate? Or is it more like Russia where they are mainly interested in hanging with you as a 'friend'? And if they do want to go back with you, is it for free or do you need to pay them?

Your Korean friend might be a poor conversationalist but he still pulls them out for intimacy. To me, that's what's really key, especially if they are freebies.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Hi all,

To Rock:

I don't get why when I tell you 5 times that YES I can meet girls in Makati, you then suddenly forget it and act as though I never said that even once, and go back to claiming that I can't get any girls in Makati cause they have jobs and don't need me? Why do you have a sort of amnesia where you delete data from your memory banks and act like I never said it, even though I said it 5 times? Can you explain that? Is it a sort of amnesia or cognitive dissonance?

The fact is, sure it's harder to pick up girls in Makati. But if you are there all day, with thousands of girls walking by, and smile at all of them or chat them up regularly, SOME are going to be open and sociable with you. It's not zero. Do you understand that? Even if only 5 percent of the girls in Makati are open to talking to strangers, you will still meet a couple, as long as you are out in public and making some effort. It won't be zero all day long. I can do what you do too, ask for directions and then work your way into a conversation from there. It works in Makati too. Even though it works less often, you will still get a few results here and there. It won't be zero.

When you come here, I can show you, but it'll take time.

And don't forget, Makati has some freelance girls and "social climbers" too.
Makati is also full of whores and soft P4P. I saw this on my last visit. Its not that I have a bad memory but that you don't read very carefully. The girls I doubt most expats including yourself can get access to without a huge challenge are the genuine middle class or above, whether they be in Makati or elsewhere. These types of girls tend to be Americanized and very closed to outsiders according to some of the experts on this forum. Unfortunately, I believe these classes also tend to contain the bulk of PI's cream, those who are tall, have a soft refined look, lighter skin, and curvy hips or a proportionally big ass.

And by access, I mean a build-up to solid intimacy. Talking is cheap. You can get plenty of that in Russia too. But how many genuine non-P4P girls have you actually pulled in all the time you've been in PI? I asked you this before and while you didn't answer directly, you gave me the impression that you got indications of interest from a few but never got anywhere with any of them for various reasons. That's what I remember. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

BTW, I'm pretty sure a regular foreigner could bat at least 5% in Thailand or Taiwan for that matter. Of course this figure is highly dependent on the types of girls targeted (age, looks, etc.) but at minimum, I am talking about the middle classes in those countries (not girls dating you for material gain).
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Honestly, it's pretty rare that I see any foreigner date the creme de le creme in Asia. The middle class..sometimes, but generally speaking the hottest group is a tough nut to crack. Contrary to the stereotype about Thai men there's plenty of super good looking and wealthy Thai guys who pull from that group in Thailand. Your average foreigner might be able to get know a few people but not likely to regularly date from that class even if they are really handsome.

The vast majority of times if the girl is hot and is being courted by equally good looking guys from her own class/race grouping she will go with that. There are rare exceptions but usually there's other mitigating factors such as the guy possessing wealth.

My cousin is married to a "hi-society" Taiwanese girl but he met her in the U.S. going to an expensive tier 1 private college. He would have had a much more difficult time meeting a girl like that even in Taiwan since her family literally didn't socialize with anyone who wasn't listed on the taiwan stock exchange.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:Honestly, it's pretty rare that I see any foreigner date the creme de le creme in Asia. The middle class..sometimes, but generally speaking the hottest group is a tough nut to crack. Contrary to the stereotype about Thai men there's plenty of super good looking and wealthy Thai guys who pull from that group in Thailand. Your average foreigner might be able to get know a few people but not likely to regularly date from that class even if they are really handsome.

The vast majority of times if the girl is hot and is being courted by equally good looking guys from her own class/race grouping she will go with that. There are rare exceptions but usually there's other mitigating factors such as the guy possessing wealth.

My cousin is married to a "hi-society" Taiwanese girl but he met her in the U.S. going to an expensive tier 1 private college. He would have had a much more difficult time meeting a girl like that even in Taiwan since her family literally didn't socialize with anyone who wasn't listed on the taiwan stock exchange.
1. I think there is a big gap in average female looks between so-called low class and middle class. Genuinely very attractive prostitutes from poor families seem to be much rarer than very attractive girls from the middle class according to my tastes and observations. Being from a poor background often means a tough life, poor nutrition, early pregnancies, etc. Any of these issues can translate into a rough look and personality, not attractive. And the true stunners from the poor classes often get discovered young and lifted-up by rich men who take care of them or firms which hire for their looks.

2. However, the same gap does not hold true when comparing the middle class levels to the so-called hi-so categories. Taiwan has a huge body of middle class girls and while they might not be shined-up as well as girls from rich or powerful backgrounds, they really don't seem much less attractive on average, at least to me. When I catch a show-stopper on the street or on one of the buses I frequently take, she often appears to be from a modest or regular background. I sometimes see amazing looking girls with crappy old cellphones wearing jeans and T-shirts with minimal accessories.

3. When I worked, I was exposed to a lot of richer locals, even a few from the top class in net worth terms. To be honest, I was not always blown-away by their wives or girlfriends. And some of the girls born into these classes are really not impressive looks wise. Sure some of these rich locals hooked-up with beauty pageant winners and other assorted hotties, often on the side outside of their marriages. Just read some of the local rags. But just as often, I would see them with women who were on the plain side or worse.

4. Most white guys seem to have pretty bad taste and aim low according to my personal sense of aesthetics. Sure some of them, especially the younger ones, are sometimes seen with very cute girls who are clearly attractive at some levels. But when I catch sight of the sexiest and most attractive prostitutes or lower class girls out and about in tourist Thailand, they are quite frequently paired with Middle Easterners or black guys, not whities. Some Thai girls have even told me that the common perception of white man's taste, at least in P4P venues, is that it favors the slim, dark skinned, very high cheek-boned girls fairly common in places like Buriram or Surin.

5. I admit my own taste is off from the mainstream as well. Some of the so-called stunners don't look so hot to me, especially if they are on the thin side, shorter, and/or overly done-up. Youth, softness and innocence combined with a larger than average but very feminine body complete with some nice curves really does it for me. Girls like this may not be considered 10s or even 9s by most guys. But I can tell you they are usually very much in demand and hotly pursued, even if they only have some of those traits.

6. I will be going to PI next week from Thailand to see more of it first hand. I've never even been to Angeles. But based on what I've read from some of the on-the-grounders, it will probably seem like a downgraded version of Pattaya - poorer infrastructure, fewer entertainment options, and girls who are less attractive. I hope I'm wrong, at least about the last point. And it would be great if the girls there actually do like westerners as some on here claim.

7. My point to Winston about PI is that I suspect the middle class girls there may be as unavailable to westerners as Hi-So girls are in some other Asian countries. PI is so poor and dangerous that having even modest means might make you a target. In such an environment, middle class families may develop very closed social habits towards people outside their peer and work groups as a means of protection. Just a hypothesis. In this regard, I'm guessing Thailand is somewhat better.

8. Personally, all else equal, I would rather pair with a middle class girl (ideally from a family with a very healthy net asset base) than one from a rich, politically connected, or mafia tied family. I realize that in the latter cases, there would be many potential benefits to me from my partner's background. But I don't believe in free-lunches. Whatever you get from them, sooner or later, you are going to have to re-pay somehow. It might be in the form of submitting to a lot of their controls over our lives and personal decisions, a nightmare scenario. I wanna be close and in good-standing with the family but also completely independent of them. I never wanna owe anyone anything. Middle class tends to be simple, not so for poor or rich families.

9. As a side note, owning a controlling stake of a company listed on the TSE main board isn't necessarily all that. There's been a lot of junk on there for long time, some due to poor management and others do to being in a has-been or over-competitive industry. Some of the firms have eroded into penny stocks with majority shareholders who are technically bankrupt - net worth levels deep in the red on the back of massive bank debt.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Rock wrote: 5. I admit my own taste is off from the mainstream as well. Some of the so-called stunners don't look so hot to me, especially if they are on the thin side, shorter, and/or overly done-up. Youth, softness and innocence combined with a larger than average but very feminine body complete with some nice curves really does it for me. Girls like this may not be considered 10s or even 9s by most guys. But I can tell you they are usually very much in demand and hotly pursued, even if they only have some of those traits.
Personally, I'm not attracted to bone-skinny or obese women. Back in college I went out with a Taiwanese girl who was so skinny, when I picked up her from behind during horse-play, I thought I was holding nothing but skin on ribs. Every time I saw her, I wanted to take her to all you can eat K-BBQ and fatten her up so she doesn't look like a starving Ethiopian refugee.

Then after she moved back to TW, I realized that she simply didn't like the food here. ;p At Shilin night market she ate like 3x as much as me.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Wow, girls on the first page posted by Winston do pretty much nothing for me. Some of them are cute, but I guess being European and growing up looking at Ukrainian chicks just does not change for me. It could be that I am not Asian as well.

Some of them are definitely cute and fuckable, but that's about it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

have2fly wrote:Wow, girls on the first page posted by Winston do pretty much nothing for me. Some of them are cute, but I guess being European and growing up looking at Ukrainian chicks just does not change for me. It could be that I am not Asian as well.

Some of them are definitely cute and fuckable, but that's about it.
Well I think all those girls are Angeles City P4P from the lower classes, the very ones I said tend to fall below the mainstream average for looks in my post above. Asia, even PI, has plenty of girls who look better than these. The question is how accessible are they to foreigners and westerners.

You will see a lot of super cute, sexy, or hot girls in NE Asia, Thailand, and Singapore. But unless you have yellow fever or just prefer the smaller Asian type, you're gonna be blown away a lot more often by girls you see in Ukraine or Russia than anywhere in Asia.