Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Rock wrote: 3. When I worked, I was exposed to a lot of richer locals, even a few from the top class in net worth terms. To be honest, I was not always blown-away by their wives or girlfriends. And some of the girls born into these classes are really not impressive looks wise. Sure some of these rich locals hooked-up with beauty pageant winners and other assorted hotties, often on the side outside of their marriages. Just read some of the local rags. But just as often, I would see them with women who were on the plain side or worse.
Judge a GF by her appearance (flower vase). Judge a wife by her ability. The wife's job is to help her husband manage his business, finances, and household affairs. The laundry can be left to the maid, but if the wife cannot "guard money", she may bring financial ruin.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

momopi wrote:
Rock wrote: 3. When I worked, I was exposed to a lot of richer locals, even a few from the top class in net worth terms. To be honest, I was not always blown-away by their wives or girlfriends. And some of the girls born into these classes are really not impressive looks wise. Sure some of these rich locals hooked-up with beauty pageant winners and other assorted hotties, often on the side outside of their marriages. Just read some of the local rags. But just as often, I would see them with women who were on the plain side or worse.
Judge a GF by her appearance (flower vase). Judge a wife by her ability. The wife's job is to help her husband manage his business, finances, and household affairs. The laundry can be left to the maid, but if the wife cannot "guard money", she may bring financial ruin.
Yea, I realize that's the way a lot of the men think. But even their gs were often quite ordinary. I guess those types of were being groomed as potential wives. One thing which really impresses me about a lot of these women - beautiful, average, or worse - is their tendency to adapt to their husbands, over time. The guy can be well-off, average, or working class. I've seen it happen often over the years - the girl may be difficult in the early stages of the relationship. But over time, she often morphs into someone very suited to her man's business and lifestyle.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

For her, it's marry a dog, follow the dog. Marry a chicken, follow the chicken. Dogs and chickens walk differently, and the women must adjust to her husband's pace.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I have met a few Filipinas in my area of the country. Generally they are much more pleasant to interact with than AWs, but the advantage ends there. I find that they are beyond goofy, laughing at inappropriate moments, not taking serious stuff seriously. They also lack physical attributes that are a "must have" on my list, namely hips, ass, tits, height.

If I were to go for an Asian woman, it would be mainland China far from Hong Kong or someplace like Okinawa Japan.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Hi all,

To Rock:

I don't get why when I tell you 5 times that YES I can meet girls in Makati, you then suddenly forget it and act as though I never said that even once, and go back to claiming that I can't get any girls in Makati cause they have jobs and don't need me? Why do you have a sort of amnesia where you delete data from your memory banks and act like I never said it, even though I said it 5 times? Can you explain that? Is it a sort of amnesia or cognitive dissonance?

The fact is, sure it's harder to pick up girls in Makati. But if you are there all day, with thousands of girls walking by, and smile at all of them or chat them up regularly, SOME are going to be open and sociable with you. It's not zero. Do you understand that? Even if only 5 percent of the girls in Makati are open to talking to strangers, you will still meet a couple, as long as you are out in public and making some effort. It won't be zero all day long. I can do what you do too, ask for directions and then work your way into a conversation from there. It works in Makati too. Even though it works less often, you will still get a few results here and there. It won't be zero.

When you come here, I can show you, but it'll take time.

And don't forget, Makati has some freelance girls and "social climbers" too.
Makati is also full of whores and soft P4P. I saw this on my last visit. Its not that I have a bad memory but that you don't read very carefully. The girls I doubt most expats including yourself can get access to without a huge challenge are the genuine middle class or above, whether they be in Makati or elsewhere. These types of girls tend to be Americanized and very closed to outsiders according to some of the experts on this forum. Unfortunately, I believe these classes also tend to contain the bulk of PI's cream, those who are tall, have a soft refined look, lighter skin, and curvy hips or a proportionally big ass.

And by access, I mean a build-up to solid intimacy. Talking is cheap. You can get plenty of that in Russia too. But how many genuine non-P4P girls have you actually pulled in all the time you've been in PI? I asked you this before and while you didn't answer directly, you gave me the impression that you got indications of interest from a few but never got anywhere with any of them for various reasons. That's what I remember. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

BTW, I'm pretty sure a regular foreigner could bat at least 5% in Thailand or Taiwan for that matter. Of course this figure is highly dependent on the types of girls targeted (age, looks, etc.) but at minimum, I am talking about the middle classes in those countries (not girls dating you for material gain).
Yeah but I'm not talking about the bar area of Makati. I'm talking about the malls and business district area.

Well there have been a number of incidents where I repeated something to you 5 times or more and you acted like you didn't hear it. This happened with several issues in the past.

Yes I agree that middle class girls are more cliquish and not as open. But do you understand my point? My point was that if you are around enough middle class girls (or lower class girls with regular jobs at least) the probability is that SOME of them will be friendly and sociable. It won't be a no-win situation like America.

I didn't say that they will sleep with you right away. But then again, most decent women are NOT looking to score with men right away. I don't know why you and some guys judge a man's success by how many freebies he gets. That's not how a mature person judges his relationships. Women do not evaluate their success that way. So why do you? Mature gentlemen do not evaluate their social success with women that way either.

I told you before, I pulled around 10 non-P4P girls here before.

Actually, most middle class girls tend to have fat legs and are more heavy set, cause they can afford to sit on couches and overeat. When you come to Angeles, you can look at the nursing students and notice that their legs tend to be fatter and chunkier.

I would say that yeah the cream of the crop in the PI tend to be middle class and above, but most middle class girls are not hot.

I was not referring to middle class though, just to girls with regular jobs, even if they are poor. Every girl in the PI, even if she is middle class, will claim to be poor or say "I'm not rich" for some reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
have2fly wrote:Wow, girls on the first page posted by Winston do pretty much nothing for me. Some of them are cute, but I guess being European and growing up looking at Ukrainian chicks just does not change for me. It could be that I am not Asian as well.

Some of them are definitely cute and fuckable, but that's about it.
Well I think all those girls are Angeles City P4P from the lower classes, the very ones I said tend to fall below the mainstream average for looks in my post above. Asia, even PI, has plenty of girls who look better than these. The question is how accessible are they to foreigners and westerners.

You will see a lot of super cute, sexy, or hot girls in NE Asia, Thailand, and Singapore. But unless you have yellow fever or just prefer the smaller Asian type, you're gonna be blown away a lot more often by girls you see in Ukraine or Russia than anywhere in Asia.
Not all the girls in this big thread at P4P girls. About 9 out of 10 of them are. So it's not accurate to use the word "all". But yeah, the girls you see in this thread are from the lower classes.

To be honest though, the girls I featured in this thread are actually the CREAM OF THE CROP in Angeles City, believe it or not, at least to my standards. 99 percent of the bar girls here are butt ugly or have ghetto looking features/behavior. The girls in the local part of town even look better and more wholesome than the bar girls do. Most of the foreigners here though, date girls that are far less attractive than the ones I featured, believe me. Only the Korean guys here are picking the "cream of the crop" of Angeles like I am. They have similar taste to me. But the white guys in Angeles pick the short, dark, ghetto looking ones for some reason. I don't get their taste.

They may not be hot to European standards, but to American standards, oh yeah!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Hi all,

To Rock:

I don't get why when I tell you 5 times that YES I can meet girls in Makati, you then suddenly forget it and act as though I never said that even once, and go back to claiming that I can't get any girls in Makati cause they have jobs and don't need me? Why do you have a sort of amnesia where you delete data from your memory banks and act like I never said it, even though I said it 5 times? Can you explain that? Is it a sort of amnesia or cognitive dissonance?

The fact is, sure it's harder to pick up girls in Makati. But if you are there all day, with thousands of girls walking by, and smile at all of them or chat them up regularly, SOME are going to be open and sociable with you. It's not zero. Do you understand that? Even if only 5 percent of the girls in Makati are open to talking to strangers, you will still meet a couple, as long as you are out in public and making some effort. It won't be zero all day long. I can do what you do too, ask for directions and then work your way into a conversation from there. It works in Makati too. Even though it works less often, you will still get a few results here and there. It won't be zero.

When you come here, I can show you, but it'll take time.

And don't forget, Makati has some freelance girls and "social climbers" too.
Makati is also full of whores and soft P4P. I saw this on my last visit. Its not that I have a bad memory but that you don't read very carefully. The girls I doubt most expats including yourself can get access to without a huge challenge are the genuine middle class or above, whether they be in Makati or elsewhere. These types of girls tend to be Americanized and very closed to outsiders according to some of the experts on this forum. Unfortunately, I believe these classes also tend to contain the bulk of PI's cream, those who are tall, have a soft refined look, lighter skin, and curvy hips or a proportionally big ass.

And by access, I mean a build-up to solid intimacy. Talking is cheap. You can get plenty of that in Russia too. But how many genuine non-P4P girls have you actually pulled in all the time you've been in PI? I asked you this before and while you didn't answer directly, you gave me the impression that you got indications of interest from a few but never got anywhere with any of them for various reasons. That's what I remember. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

BTW, I'm pretty sure a regular foreigner could bat at least 5% in Thailand or Taiwan for that matter. Of course this figure is highly dependent on the types of girls targeted (age, looks, etc.) but at minimum, I am talking about the middle classes in those countries (not girls dating you for material gain).
Yeah but I'm not talking about the bar area of Makati. I'm talking about the malls and business district area.

Well there have been a number of incidents where I repeated something to you 5 times or more and you acted like you didn't hear it. This happened with several issues in the past.

Yes I agree that middle class girls are more cliquish and not as open. But do you understand my point? My point was that if you are around enough middle class girls (or lower class girls with regular jobs at least) the probability is that SOME of them will be friendly and sociable. It won't be a no-win situation like America.

I didn't say that they will sleep with you right away. But then again, most decent women are NOT looking to score with men right away. I don't know why you and some guys judge a man's success by how many freebies he gets. That's not how a mature person judges his relationships. Women do not evaluate their success that way. So why do you? Mature gentlemen do not evaluate their social success with women that way either.

I told you before, I pulled around 10 non-P4P girls here before.

Actually, most middle class girls tend to have fat legs and are more heavy set, cause they can afford to sit on couches and overeat. When you come to Angeles, you can look at the nursing students and notice that their legs tend to be fatter and chunkier.

I would say that yeah the cream of the crop in the PI tend to be middle class and above, but most middle class girls are not hot.

I was not referring to middle class though, just to girls with regular jobs, even if they are poor. Every girl in the PI, even if she is middle class, will claim to be poor or say "I'm not rich" for some reason.
No, friendships are cool if that's what you are looking for. And I'm patient. Even if you spend a few weeks or even months getting to know a girl before getting intimate, that can be OK. The number I recall you telling me was 3 and I don't think you got intimate with any of them according to what you said then.

I understand what you are saying about the percentages and the numbers game with middle class non-P4P girls. The question is, how will batting averages there in PI compare with places like Taiwan, Thailand, and China. My point was that I suspect they may be worse than for any of the countries. I'll visit in next few days and try to find out more on this.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
have2fly wrote:Wow, girls on the first page posted by Winston do pretty much nothing for me. Some of them are cute, but I guess being European and growing up looking at Ukrainian chicks just does not change for me. It could be that I am not Asian as well.

Some of them are definitely cute and fuckable, but that's about it.
Well I think all those girls are Angeles City P4P from the lower classes, the very ones I said tend to fall below the mainstream average for looks in my post above. Asia, even PI, has plenty of girls who look better than these. The question is how accessible are they to foreigners and westerners.

You will see a lot of super cute, sexy, or hot girls in NE Asia, Thailand, and Singapore. But unless you have yellow fever or just prefer the smaller Asian type, you're gonna be blown away a lot more often by girls you see in Ukraine or Russia than anywhere in Asia.
Not all the girls in this big thread at P4P girls. About 9 out of 10 of them are. So it's not accurate to use the word "all". But yeah, the girls you see in this thread are from the lower classes.

To be honest though, the girls I featured in this thread are actually the CREAM OF THE CROP in Angeles City, believe it or not, at least to my standards. 99 percent of the bar girls here are butt ugly or have ghetto looking features/behavior. The girls in the local part of town even look better and more wholesome than the bar girls do. Most of the foreigners here though, date girls that are far less attractive than the ones I featured, believe me. Only the Korean guys here are picking the "cream of the crop" of Angeles like I am. They have similar taste to me. But the white guys in Angeles pick the short, dark, ghetto looking ones for some reason. I don't get their taste.

They may not be hot to European standards, but to American standards, oh yeah!
1. If that's the CREAM OF THE CROP for AC P4P, then I'm pretty sure Pattaya is quite a bit better, at least quality wise according to my tastes.

2. I'm generally not into dark and I sure don't like short but I don't mind "ghetto looking" as long as she has a "ghetto booty", lol.

3. Just curious, which ones are "good girls" - non-P4P?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: 1. If that's the CREAM OF THE CROP for AC P4P, then I'm pretty sure Pattaya is quite a bit better, at least quality wise according to my tastes.
The girls in your average mid range BKK massage parlor look like supermodels in comparison to some of the slappers Winston has put up. I am interested in visiting the Phillipines sometime but certainly not for the p4p scene. If anyone is curious you can find a good sampling here at thaimassagemodel.com
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I would agree that good looking Thai girls generally look better than what is considered good looking in Philippines. I mainly think it's diet related. Thai's generally eat healthier food than Filipinos and it shows. However, if you do find a good looking Filipina and connect with her the experience will be better in a relationship cause there are less cultural barriers and they can speak English much better than the average Thai woman.

The men in Thailand are pretty spoiled cause they can have a wife while also visiting numerous bars, massage or karaoke places to continuously meet young girls and get their rocks off. (as long as they don't bring it home) Since it's in the culture for the men to do this, that's why the P4P has grown so much in Thailand and with the Westerners bringing their money it has really grown over the last two decades. Thailand is way more fun than Philippines in general, but the locals in Philippines having a general grasp of English makes Philippines an easier place to deal with for the most part. It's more or a personal preference I guess. They both have their positives and negatives.

Married Filipino guys can do this too but most don't have money to afford good looking girls and most of the bars are low end trashy types.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this hot bar girl I met in Angeles City. She was very sweet and innocent. She was new there and hated it cause the town was so dirty and seedy, and she didn't fit in there at all. So she left after a few weeks and returned to Bohol, and was relieved. Before she left though, she wanted me to barfine her. I wanted to, but had tight deadlines for work so I didn't have the time. What a pity. Here are her pics on Facebook, which I found from her email. Isn't she so sexy, pretty and sweet looking? Her mouth is a bit big, but she is still tall and hot.

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
1. If that's the CREAM OF THE CROP for AC P4P, then I'm pretty sure Pattaya is quite a bit better, at least quality wise according to my tastes.

2. I'm generally not into dark and I sure don't like short but I don't mind "ghetto looking" as long as she has a "ghetto booty", lol.

3. Just curious, which ones are "good girls" - non-P4P?
Simple. The girls who are not wearing bar girl clothes and are not sitting in a bar environment, are the non-bar girls, or regular girls. Some may be in a gray area between a bar girl and non-bar girl or freelancer. But most of the girls that are in malls, outdoors or restaurants in the photos are not bar girls. Scroll through the pics and you will see many of them. Lesson: Don't generalize too much.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Here is a regular girl I know in Manila that works at a salon. We keep trying to get together when I go there, but things keep going wrong. This is her pic from Facebook. She's the one in the middle. Tall and thin.

ImageImage

firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Well Winston

Post by firethrower1000 »

Winston wrote:Rock,
Here is a regular girl I know in Manila that works at a salon. We keep trying to get together when I go there, but things keep going wrong. This is her pic from Facebook. She's the one in the middle. Tall and thin.

ImageImage
She sure is Beautifull
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston wrote:
woodwater wrote:theyre obviously whores
W: Not all of them. But I'd rather be with whores than with prudish girls who never touch you and think they're too good for that.
Amen to that Winston. Me too. Any good looking girls here in the states tend to think too highly of themselves and behave stuck up. They dont have to say it, you can smell the stuck up attitude in many if not most of them. I never thought id ever hear myself say it but when I got back from my first trip from the Phils and angles city, I honestly said to myself "WOW, I would take the average bargirl here in Angeles city over most American woman I know". Their being "working girls" or "prostitutes" didnt matter because they were so darn mucn more sweet, humble, soft, femine, girlie (giggle shy, blush)and appreciative than woman in America are. There's nothing worse tha a stuck up non humbled spoiled materislitic woman which is most of what you find in the bars/singles scenes in america today. However, country woman tend to be different and more in common with foreign ladies. I hear califiornia takes the cake when it comes to stuck up materialistic woman.