Picking up "Western" women in Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ClearView
Freshman Poster

Picking up "Western" women in Thailand

Post by ClearView »

So I've been in Thailand for the last 2 years and one interesting phenomenon is that many of the Western woman are forced to come down quite a few notches while here. It's funny to see some of the Western tourist women in Phuket walking around Patong with a look of realization on their face that almost none of the men Western or otherwise are remotely interested in them. Even the really good lookers don't really cut it because most of the guys can't be bothered dealing with any crap or games when there is such an abundance of good looking Thai women who are friendly and open. It's hilarious to see how far some western woman will go to try and get attention from guys, such as getting up on the bar and dancing. It's also interesting how most of the guys just laugh and go on paying attention to the Thai women - they just can't be bothered with the Western woman bullshit games anymore.

I'm now in Chiang Mai and it's even more interesting meeting long term expat women from the West. 99% of the ones I meet here are so desperate for male attention that their bitch shield has long been destroyed, burned and the earth covered with salt. After getting to know quite a few the story is the same. All of them lament that it is very difficult to meet guys over here. The Thai guys are curious about them but really most Thai guys prefer a Thai woman. 99.9% of the Western guys also are only really interested in Thai women. So perhaps for the first time the Western women understands how it feels to not be in a position where they can be a bitch. Essentially they are feeling something of what it feels like to be an average guy in the West. Yes Thailand is the land of Karma. I know women who would be chased by 10 guys a night in the West who are literally ignored over here. There is almost a look of mild but perpetual shock on their faces and body language as they are talking to Western guys and they can see clearly that the Western guy has no interest in them beside perhaps being a friend. Talk about turning the tables.

So from my own experiences and other mates, it's dead easy to pick up a good looking western woman in Thailand. The problem is...generally unless the woman is really special we're just not interested anymore.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHA.....THAT IS WHAT THE GET. they deserve some onee to ignore them they are bitches and the men know it. hahahaha. oh well.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

HAHA KARMA IS A BITCH. What are western women doing in Thailand anyways, don't they know better
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This is a well known phenomenon. It happens in eastern europe too. It's kind of interesting though that I do see more western women travelling to SE Asia now than before anyways. The island and beach destinations are a pretty even split of young male/female westerners. I see Thai guys who work there hooking up all the time with european girls. So I guess the locals at some destinations do see it as an opportunity for lots of one night stands.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

this is why i ALWAYS recommend my male friends to travel overseas (non western countries) before getting in a long term relationship with any AW.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Pokemon
Freshman Poster

Post by Pokemon »

I've seen this happen before, I laughed my ass off. Watching a western woman walking around with a tsunami in her p***y because she hasn't be screwed in a few years is hilarious. They become very friendly, agreeable and caring. In most cases they have to leave asia just to have sex.

I would say that about half of the guys that go to asia to work dump there western girlfriends and wives. The western women that go down on there boyfriends everyday are the ones that don't get dumped.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

You guys just made my day with this. It would be worth the price of the airline ticket just to see these AW get what they deserve in person.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

TRADER1972 wrote:You guys just made my day with this. It would be worth the price of the airline ticket just to see these AW get what they deserve in person.
I would love to see that myself. That would be the cream of the crop right there :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Picking up "Western" women in Thailand

Post by jamesbond »

ClearView wrote:So I've been in Thailand for the last 2 years and one interesting phenomenon is that many of the Western woman are forced to come down quite a few notches while here. It's funny to see some of the Western tourist women in Phuket walking around Patong with a look of realization on their face that almost none of the men Western or otherwise are remotely interested in them. Even the really good lookers don't really cut it because most of the guys can't be bothered dealing with any crap or games when there is such an abundance of good looking Thai women who are friendly and open. It's hilarious to see how far some western woman will go to try and get attention from guys, such as getting up on the bar and dancing. It's also interesting how most of the guys just laugh and go on paying attention to the Thai women - they just can't be bothered with the Western woman bullshit games anymore.

So perhaps for the first time the Western women understands how it feels to not be in a position where they can be a bitch. Essentially they are feeling something of what it feels like to be an average guy in the West. Yes Thailand is the land of Karma. I know women who would be chased by 10 guys a night in the West who are literally ignored over here. There is almost a look of mild but perpetual shock on their faces and body language as they are talking to Western guys and they can see clearly that the Western guy has no interest in them beside perhaps being a friend. Talk about turning the tables.
Reading this made my day! It's nice to know that when these western women travel to "man friendly" countries, they are no longer being pursued by guys like they were back at home. Wow, they actually have to start being NICE to guys and can no longer act like bitches. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

jamesbond wrote:
ClearView wrote:So I've been in Thailand for the last 2 years and one interesting phenomenon is that many of the Western woman are forced to come down quite a few notches while here. It's funny to see some of the Western tourist women in Phuket walking around Patong with a look of realization on their face that almost none of the men Western or otherwise are remotely interested in them. Even the really good lookers don't really cut it because most of the guys can't be bothered dealing with any crap or games when there is such an abundance of good looking Thai women who are friendly and open. It's hilarious to see how far some western woman will go to try and get attention from guys, such as getting up on the bar and dancing. It's also interesting how most of the guys just laugh and go on paying attention to the Thai women - they just can't be bothered with the Western woman bullshit games anymore.

So perhaps for the first time the Western women understands how it feels to not be in a position where they can be a bitch. Essentially they are feeling something of what it feels like to be an average guy in the West. Yes Thailand is the land of Karma. I know women who would be chased by 10 guys a night in the West who are literally ignored over here. There is almost a look of mild but perpetual shock on their faces and body language as they are talking to Western guys and they can see clearly that the Western guy has no interest in them beside perhaps being a friend. Talk about turning the tables.
Reading this made my day! It's nice to know that when these western women travel to "man friendly" countries, they are no longer being pursued by guys like they were back at home. Wow, they actually have to start being NICE to guys and can no longer act like bitches. :P
I really wish I had the money and time to travel abroad. It would be great :) but yeah, I am stuck with the AmeriTRASH until then :(
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I'm now in Chiang Mai and it's even more interesting meeting long term expat women from the West. 99% of the ones I meet here are so desperate for male attention that their bitch shield has long been destroyed, burned and the earth covered with salt. After getting to know quite a few the story is the same. All of them lament that it is very difficult to meet guys over here. The Thai guys are curious about them but really most Thai guys prefer a Thai woman. 99.9% of the Western guys also are only really interested in Thai women. So perhaps for the first time the Western women understands how it feels to not be in a position where they can be a bitch. Essentially they are feeling something of what it feels like to be an average guy in the West. Yes Thailand is the land of Karma. I know women who would be chased by 10 guys a night in the West who are literally ignored over here. There is almost a look of mild but perpetual shock on their faces and body language as they are talking to Western guys and they can see clearly that the Western guy has no interest in them beside perhaps being a friend. Talk about turning the tables.

So from my own experiences and other mates, it's dead easy to pick up a good looking western woman in Thailand. The problem is...generally unless the woman is really special we're just not interested anymore.
Post of the month!
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
ludditeman
Freshman Poster

Post by ludditeman »

It's not that for me.
As a man in my 50s I am hit on by much younger Thai ladies every time I go out.
I meet many nice western women in their 40s and 50s and enjoy talking with them.
But when I go home it is always with a Thai lady between 19 and 35.

The 45 year old western woman doesn't really want a guy as old as me, the 19 year old Thai lady is more than happy to be chosen.
If I take a Thai lady 35+, she is grateful (it's a bit embarrassing)
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

That's so funny, man.

I live here in Pattaya and I NEVER see any western women here. Gee, I wonder why? LOL.

Guess they can't stand the competition over here so they never come.

Don't miss their fat bodies, but I sometimes miss their large breasts. Hahaha..

Oh forgot! There's Russian women for that here. But I prefer Ukrainian knockers.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

I doubt Thai men are interested in fat women. If she is blond & thin no doubt any man, Thai or not, would be interested in her. But most Anglo women are whales with attitudes. :roll:
rjr
Freshman Poster

Post by rjr »

Repatriate wrote:The island and beach destinations are a pretty even split of young male/female westerners. I see Thai guys who work there hooking up all the time with european girls. So I guess the locals at some destinations do see it as an opportunity for lots of one night stands.
i also saw a lot of white girls with thai guys, especially at night on the the thai islands. i have seen this on koh phangan, samui samet and chang.

so, white girls are getting a lot sex while in thailand.