Hip Hop Rap videos / Give American Women a bad name?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jsmith
Freshman Poster

Hip Hop Rap videos / Give American Women a bad name?

Post by jsmith »

Found these videos. i know that they mostly focus on african-american women and complextion.

http://dimewars.com/Video/-Complexion-O ... ctivetab=1

http://dimewars.com/Video/Melyssa-Ford- ... ctivetab=1

but hip hop is becoming more multi-cultural now. as this documentary shows the female modle (video vixen is the PC term) aspect, is dominated by Latina Mixed race and or white women.

We have caucasian rappers, and rappers from different cultures not just african-american. rap music is now mainstream now. it has replaced rock music.

Hip Hop emphasizes lookism and materialism. Rap is popular with the youth. Women/girls are now more motivated to be aggressive, materialistic, looks obbsessed, sluts who are immature. If i had a daughter - i would not allow her to listen to rap.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Rap is Dead!

Post by ErikHeaven »

Rap died when Tupac and Biggie died. They told great stories and sometimes got political. We used to have XClan and Public Enemy the Message rappers. Now we have Little Wayne and Waka Flaka Flame and Soldier Boy. Its all garbage now and lacks direction. Yeah i would never let my daughter listen to rap.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Rap is Dead!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Rap died when Tupac and Biggie died. They told great stories and sometimes got political. We used to have XClan and Public Enemy the Message rappers. Now we have Little Wayne and Waka Flaka Flame and Soldier Boy. Its all garbage now and lacks direction. Yeah i would never let my daughter listen to rap.
"Garbage" IS TOO KIND, GENEROUS, AND MERCIFUL A WORD TO DESCRIBE WHAT RAP HAS BECOME THESE DAYS.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...