American women who love the bad boys...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

American women who love the bad boys...

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

There is an old saying:

"He/She who lies down with a dog, will eventually get up with fleas."

When I think of this, I think of Western women and "manginas". Let them lie down with the dirtiest of dogs. These people are coming up with the mother of all cases of fleas.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@The Hero of Winds,

Don't forget the simps, captain save-a-ho's, suspects, coons and goons. It's not just the manginas.

Look at that Tyler Perry flick "For Colored Girls (Only)", shit, that movie was damaging and I heard from a friend that even Black women that had gone to see it that night were arguing that night with their boyfriend because of all the messages that had been exacerbated from the movie through out the movie.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:@The Hero of Winds,

Don't forget the simps, captain save-a-ho's, suspects, coons and goons. It's not just the manginas.

Look at that Tyler Perry flick "For Colored Girls (Only)", shit, that movie was damaging and I heard from a friend that even Black women that had gone to see it that night were arguing that night with their boyfriend because of all the messages that had been exacerbated from the movie through out the movie.

What were these "messages" you are referring to? In what way was this movie "damaging"?

Oh, and by the way, in my eye, "simp", "captain save-a-ho", "suspect", "coon", and "goon" all fall under the "mangina" category...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Why do Western guys think females are a precious commodity? Who gives a rats ass if skanks choose morons? More power to them, I say. Less competition for foreign girls.

It is a win / win for us Western guys. Why complain or belabor the point to such a degree?
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Its just a renewal of the faith that's all. When i talk about this with some of my friends they just think i am crazy. Many of them will never stop thinking that the ameriskanks are the known center of the universe.
Like i said before most of the American women now they cannot cook, their barely clean, most of them are extremely depressed and on medication, many if not all have high sexual mileage and children, and overweight, p***y stank,diabetes,heart problems, they are just plain damaged goods.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Hey E_Irizarry?

I USED to be Admiral Save-A-Ho!

Luckily I didn't do any lasting harm to my life or bank account.

It's a sad world when AW take a man's genuine kindness and try to exploit it for whatever they can get.

I will say I ALWAYS steered very clear of single mothers!

TruthVille
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Anybody know the current stats on American single mothers? Every other woman i know white or black or hispanic has a child or children.
Its a dating hell hole here.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Truthville wrote:Hey E_Irizarry?

I USED to be Admiral Save-A-Ho!

Luckily I didn't do any lasting harm to my life or bank account.

It's a sad world when AW take a man's genuine kindness and try to exploit it for whatever they can get.

I will say I ALWAYS steered very clear of single mothers!

TruthVille
Forget Admiral Save-A-Ho, for a period of time, I was (FIVE STAR!!!) General Save-A-Ho, but I am just waiting for the day that I can move overseas.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Hey I been there too, but I was trying to save two kids, not the mother.

But anyhow, I can see how we all like to vent our collective spleen. I just hope in the end we are all able to maintain perspective.

American females are here for comic relief, thats all. They exist for us to point and laugh at. Anything beyond that and we are becoming obsessive and defeatist.

It is not healthy to blame the opposite sex on all out problems. It don't work for the feminists, it wont work for us.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Grunt wrote:Hey I been there too, but I was trying to save two kids, not the mother.

But anyhow, I can see how we all like to vent our collective spleen. I just hope in the end we are all able to maintain perspective.

American females are here for comic relief, thats all. They exist for us to point and laugh at. Anything beyond that and we are becoming obsessive and defeatist.

It is not healthy to blame the opposite sex on all out problems. It don't work for the feminists, it wont work for us.
All I know is this: I do have a problem (lonliness) and I know how to solve it: the solution (going overseas). It's just that I do not know when I will be able to or get the money to move...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@ Hero:f**k cougars. I am serious man turn the bullshit back on them. I am sure you can find an older woman who can pay for everything and give you money. Save that money and then do your thing.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:@ Hero:f**k cougars. I am serious man turn the bullshit back on them. I am sure you can find an older woman who can pay for everything and give you money. Save that money and then do your thing.
Do you have any ideas on how I can make some money besides getting a job (NOTHING ILLEGAL)? What did you mean by what you said in your post? what I mean by that is: Why do you say "F%^$ cougars"?
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Hero,

Erik means that you need to know how to not get influenced by cougars and you control them. I do not think he means do anything illegal. I believe he means that at times if you date a cougar ~35+ (?) then you probably guess since you are a college/university student, they might help you pay for items such as books, food, possibly lodging. I believe that Erik sees that you should probably take advantage of an older women since the most you are getting is experienced with a woman who has several relationships and thus it makes you more knowledgeable about women near your age.

I have tried to date women slightly older. It did not work in America. Usually they are boring as bricks. Hopefully, I will encounter one soon in Europe. I think that it is better than what I can do in America at least in several countries a girl who is in her 30s (I am in my late 20s) still looks good and I can have a great time with her.

Hero, I believe Winston suggested some ideas for internet business, but I know it takes time like any business investment and I know currently you are still in school. Your best option is to probably have a small business and you can try to do something that makes you standout. It will make your product better to sell even in this horrible economy.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

aozora13 wrote:Hero,

Erik means that you need to know how to not get influenced by cougars and you control them. I do not think he means do anything illegal. I believe he means that at times if you date a cougar ~35+ (?) then you probably guess since you are a college/university student, they might help you pay for items such as books, food, possibly lodging. I believe that Erik sees that you should probably take advantage of an older women since the most you are getting is experienced with a woman who has several relationships and thus it makes you more knowledgeable about women near your age.

I have tried to date women slightly older. It did not work in America. Usually they are boring as bricks. Hopefully, I will encounter one soon in Europe. I think that it is better than what I can do in America at least in several countries a girl who is in her 30s (I am in my late 20s) still looks good and I can have a great time with her.

Hero, I believe Winston suggested some ideas for internet business, but I know it takes time like any business investment and I know currently you are still in school. Your best option is to probably have a small business and you can try to do something that makes you standout. It will make your product better to sell even in this horrible economy.
You do have a point. I know that he wasn't suggesting anything illegal. I just need to know where to start, as I am in school. And besides, I am in San Antonio, Texas. I would not begin to know where to find an older woman who is willing to do that stuff for me...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Sex them and have them pay for everything you want. They have done it to us for centuries now do it to them.