Venezuela ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Venezuela ?

Post by Kapinga626 »

I haven't read anything about Venezuela on these boards yet .
Relations between our governments may be strained , but there are no State Department travel advisories .

So - Has anyone been there ?
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Since I see that your location is the USA, you must fly into Canada (the international airport in Toronto) for a connecting flight to Venezuela because CAnada is cool with Latin America including Cuba.

Just make sure they don't same your passport with anyyyyy evidence of having to go to Venezuela. MAKE SURE THEY STAMP A PIECE OF PAPER AND THEN YOU PUT IT IN THE JACKET SLEEVE - and DO N-O-T let them staple the piece of paper to your passport either!! - and defffffffinitely don't let Venezuelan officials stamp your passport (stamp the piece of paper then tell them you'll put it in yoru jacket sleeve).

However when you to go back to the USa via immigration, make sure that piece of paper is not in the passport so that they don't find it.

Chances are if they found it, they may interrogate the livid shit out of you and try to fine you over some dumb shit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

E_Irizarry wrote:Since I see that your location is the USA, you must fly into Canada (the international airport in Toronto) for a connecting flight to Venezuela because CAnada is cool with Latin America including Cuba.

Just make sure they don't same your passport with anyyyyy evidence of having to go to Venezuela. MAKE SURE THEY STAMP A PIECE OF PAPER AND THEN YOU PUT IT IN THE JACKET SLEEVE - and DO N-O-T let them staple the piece of paper to your passport either!! - and defffffffinitely don't let Venezuelan officials stamp your passport (stamp the piece of paper then tell them you'll put it in yoru jacket sleeve).

However when you to go back to the USa via immigration, make sure that piece of paper is not in the passport so that they don't find it.

Chances are if they found it, they may interrogate the livid shit out of you and try to fine you over some dumb shit.
WOW , what a hassle . I had no idea . So I gather that getting there is a possibility , but bringing a woman stateside with the prospect of marriage would be out of the question .

Where did you get this info. ? Sounds like you've done something similar before ?
Anyway , Thanx for the feedback

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

No need to go from Canada. You could go from neighboring Colombia and see it as well on the way. I'm pretty sure Avianca flies to Caracass from Bogota and perhaps some other Colombian cities. You can also go to a border town and cross overland. Arrange your travel from Colombia to Venezuala with a local Colombian travel agent. I like Avianca. I once took a flight with them from Bogota to Rio, got rejected by Brazilian immigration and put on the same plane back to Colombia. Avianca refunded my round trip ticket fare for failing to check my visa before I left.

As for a destination, every person I know who has been to both countries much prefers Colombia over Venezuala. Its seems people are generally friendlier in Colombia and the country is more user friendly. Also, I think its safer than it used to be so more tourists are going now.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Rock,
Sorry you had gone through that.

@Kapinga626,
Dude, Why the fcuk do you want to bring her back stateside? Do you want to end up deliberately divorcing her? Basically you are literally begging her to fcuk you in court at a great possiblility in her able to do so!!

Go to her country, learn the language, adapt and conform hence is the key to self-reform.

Get it right!!!! Geesh.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Rock,
Sorry you had gone through that.

@Kapinga626,
Dude, Why the fcuk do you want to bring her back stateside? Do you want to end up deliberately divorcing her? Basically you are literally begging her to fcuk you in court at a great possiblility in her able to do so!!

Go to her country, learn the language, adapt and conform hence is the key to self-reform.

Get it right!!!! Geesh.
The name of this website is Happier Abroad , and I'm well aware of it .
I understand that many members are overseas now conforming , working and adapting . I get it .
However I have two children who live 40 miles away from me , and that is 40 too many .
They are not teen-agers , and they are not young adults . They are 9 & 4 , and I need to be as close to them as I can be . If my children grow up to resent me because Dad ran off to live in South America , and wasn't there for them , I wouldn't be able to bear it .

I've been through the ringer before , as stated in my intro post , but I believe that lightning won't strike me twice .
My intentions now are the same as they were 20 years ago . I want to be in a loving relationship , and I want a family .

I would like to meet a vibrant , un-spoiled , humble woman and start things all over again . Here .
I take bits and pieces of what members post here to answer my questions , or apply what I read to the plan I have . I agree with what you said , but my situation is a little different now .

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

kapinga

you sound like a great family guy with awesome morals etc...however, it is naive as hell to think if you bring a "untarnished real latin woman" into the most femenized man hating and divorcing country that she wont get wise to her rights to eventually kick you out of your own house and get a shit ton of your money to boot.

lightning will strike you twice, three times, four times....as many times as you put yourself in harms way

be smart dont have any wife in the USA
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

@ onezero4u

Not only is USA the most feminist country , but the state of California is the absolute worst state you want to get married in. It's infamous for raping divorced men in court. If your wife leaves you after 10 years she's entitled to alimony FOR LIFE in that state. How pleasent it is for a married man either become your wife's puppet or pay for p***y that you can't touch.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@KaPINGA626,

Don't be a dick! (Pun to the pinga! jajajjaa) You are a nice guy and all, but you should just go on vacations for the next ten years to Vennie (i.e. Venezuela) whilst you raise your kids whom are 40 miles away from you.

And then once they hit eighteen, coerce them into gettings US passports if they want to see you in Venezuela. Sounds a bit decoupled from your kids and what-have-you, but man you gotta "eat" (i.e. you have to live your life).

If you were to bring back a woman stateside, it's just going to be an exercise in futility - and great exercise for her in fertility. It really would be.

Take heed to the creed and stop some puffing that hocus pocus type of weed!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

E_Irizarry wrote:@KaPINGA626,

Don't be a dick! (Pun to the pinga! jajajjaa) You are a nice guy and all, but you should just go on vacations for the next ten years to Vennie (i.e. Venezuela) whilst you raise your kids whom are 40 miles away from you.

And then once they hit eighteen, coerce them into gettings US passports if they want to see you in Venezuela. Sounds a bit decoupled from your kids and what-have-you, but man you gotta "eat" (i.e. you have to live your life).

If you were to bring back a woman stateside, it's just going to be an exercise in futility - and great exercise for her in fertility. It really would be.

Take heed to the creed and stop some puffing that hocus pocus type of weed!
WOW MAN - I had no idea "pinga" means penis in Spanish !

When I got divorced , coincidently ( or maybe not ) I also lost both my jobs , and had to short sell my home .

So ... Maybe I'm jumping the gun with my plans to re-build .
Maybe I should re-evaluate.
I guess this is my mid life crisis . ( minus the earring and goatee ) (:

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Kenneth Good, an American anthropologist, had married a Yanomami woman called Yarima from the jungles of southern Venezuela. It turned out to be quite an interesting, and ultimately tragic, relationship.

http://www.singingtotheplants.com/2009/08/love-story/