2 male strippers who can't get a girlfriend in the US?!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

2 male strippers who can't get a girlfriend in the US?!

Post by Winston »

Interesting, though I must say that a lot of guys would be fine with just getting casual sex in the US without a real relationship.

Sent to me from my list:

"Don't feel to bad about being rejected by your looks, as I have a friend who is even a male stripper, that moved here from Mexico City. The first thing he noticed was that he couldn't get a girlfriend or even one single date to save his life. He came to me one day, just beside himself, saying "what the hell is wrong with this country"? He told me how women would even flirt with him first, so then he would ask them out, only for them to reject him in the rudest manner he had ever seen. And in Mexico City, this guy had a 23 stripper for a girlfriend, and he was only 15! He said in Mexico, any man could date any woman who was available.

I'm also the tall, athletic Caucasian type that you mentioned. I agree with you, women do go for that type, but even I can't hardly get a girlfriend. I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 27! Being good looking or built will get you laid pretty easily in the USA and thats all it does. I just wanted to share with you this insight. You can tell people about my stripper friend, and I even have anther friend who is a stripper who also says he has great difficulty in getting a girlfriend. I'm telling you man, both of these men actually had women paying them to have sex with them! Yet, even these men can't get a girlfriend. I really can't figure it out. I have suspected the gender ratio, but both of these men live in a city that you can just tell there are about equal numbers of men and women. I understand that Californian has 150,000 more men than women, so I would expect this stuff over there. But even in places with more women, things are the same.

I have a trip planned to Kharkov, Ukraine in three weeks. Will be my first trip. The guy you call your cultural adviser, the former Ukrainian, has told me I would have no problem with women there. I can't wait to see for myself.

You have been a big motivation for me looking abroad. Thanks for all of your articles! Maybe something good will come from this. I seem to attract FSU women effortlessly. The only problem I have ran into with them, is they just simply don't believe me when I say I don't have lots of women. They seem afraid that I am some kind of playboy who has slept with a hundred women. I explain that I have only been with one, and they refuse to believe me. One of the few FSU women who rejected me, did so because she didn't believe that I was sincere about marriage. She said a guy with my looks would have no problem with women at all. So she stopped writing me. Can you believe that? But I have plenty of others to choose from."
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Ah yes.
It's the: "I'm too hot to get a girlfriend because they think I'm a playboy" excuse.

Seriously guys. You really need to give this some careful thought before you make your move overseas. You are trying to convince people that both Ugly guys and hot guys can't get girlfriends??? Are you kidding me???

You need to consider what you might be doing that are turning girls off. Because if you don't, you are going to have the same outcome in the FSU and Phillipines as you are in the US or any other western country.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
busybear33
Freshman Poster

Post by busybear33 »

The postings by Winston Wu appears to be fictitious. Chemist and I notice that certain "postings" hold the same words, patterns of expressions and experiences. Winston Wu is generating fictitious posts to generate momentum.

The same patterns of expressions include the following items: avoiding the question, criticizing someone without offering a solution, disqualifying other people's solutions and never acknowledging one's own weaknesses.

This forum holds questionable postings.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Guys, I am the one who sent Winston that letter. And I can testify that these two men are my friends and that women really are that bad. These men (and several other men I know) report to me it is far easier for them to get laid than to get a date. And I also have noticed this with women. I can barely beat the p***y off of me with a shitty stick, yet women don't seem to want to commit. Problem now solved though as Ukraine women know how to respect a man and oh my God, actually want a relationship! As for my two stripper friends, one of them I lost contact with, but the other has been so jerked around by women, that now he absolutely refuses to date American women anyway. He instead sleeps with HUNDREDS of them and upfront, tells them no dates, only sex. You women make men like this yourselves. They are not born like this. And you should see how this guy looks. He's more built than Fabio. Women literally follow him around no matter where he goes. But thats OK, just one more thing women have ruined FOR THEMSELVES. Just keep it up though and keep up the lying that "it must be the man's fault", so more men will leave westernized women in the dust to rot alone. Did you know that in the last 10 years, 100,000 Australian men have married foreign women? The kicker to that is that Australia only has 1/20 the population of the USA. That's the equivalent of almost 2 million American men marrying foreign women. My hope is that if enough single men take themselves off the market and go foreign, then the remaining men won't have to bother, as the American women will be forced to face reality of growing old alone and will stop making absurd statements like the two posters above.

And I must not be doing anything wrong as when I was in Ukraine, I attracted women effortlessly. The first one I dated asked me for a second date. Hear that, asked me! Far cry from American women. And one of my stripper friends who had such difficulty getting dates in the USA, remember, he is from another country. And as said, in that country, he had no problems getting girlfriends at all. So Chemist's theory of "its the mans' fault, he is doing something wrong", is bunk.
Last edited by jtest28 on February 4th, 2008, 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

You know, the more I read how the above poster(s) writes, the more I think it is the same person and that person is a female.

Figures. . .
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have a friend who paid cash for a house and cash for a new car. He is built like "the terminator" and can't meet a woman to save his life. He can't get laid either. There are a LOT of men in America who have tried like hell to meet women and simply can't! In America you NEED to meet women through mutual friends or you probably will NOT meet any women!Americans are very "clickish" as they only meet people through mutual friends. I read a startling statistic recently that said only 3 % of people have met someone at a bookstore, grocery store, bus, train, library, park or coffee shop (basically anyplace outside of a bar, club or party). Most people HAVE to rely on there friends to introduce them to someone. Not so in other countries like the UKraine, Russia and the Philippines there you can meet women ANYWHERE, not just a bar or club and you don't have to rely on your friends to introduce you to someone.
Sholan
Freshman Poster

Post by Sholan »

jamesbond wrote:I have a friend who paid cash for a house and cash for a new car. He is built like "the terminator" and can't meet a woman to save his life. He can't get laid either. There are a LOT of men in America who have tried like hell to meet women and simply can't! In America you NEED to meet women through mutual friends or you probably will NOT meet any women!Americans are very "clickish" as they only meet people through mutual friends. I read a startling statistic recently that said only 3 % of people have met someone at a bookstore, grocery store, bus, train, library, park or coffee shop (basically anyplace outside of a bar, club or party). Most people HAVE to rely on there friends to introduce them to someone. Not so in other countries like the UKraine, Russia and the Philippines there you can meet women ANYWHERE, not just a bar or club and you don't have to rely on your friends to introduce you to someone.
Imagine a world where that was actually possible...it's almost unfathomable to think of here in the USA. We're all gonna reach the light at the end of that tunnel though.
busybear33
Freshman Poster

Post by busybear33 »

The authors named jtest28, jamesbond and sholan share the same grammar and writing style as Winston Wu. The use of verbs hold the same pattern, the author points to "other people" to support an arguement, the examples of foreign countries remain identical and the observations never vary in style. Even the authenticity of the supporters remain questionable.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

busybear33 wrote:. . . the examples of foreign countries remain identical and the observations never vary. . .
That's because foreign women are universally better!! ha ha
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

I'm a critical thinking by nature. And I'll call bullshit when I see it. I think that I treat men and women pretty even-handed. At this moment, I see men making more of the obsurd claims than the women in this forum, so my comments are addressed in this matter.

I can somewhat understand an ugly guy or an average joe being frustrated with his dating prospects. But when somebody starts blabbing about how even hot guys can't get dates, then it starts getting obsurd. So what you are saying is that hot guys, average guys and ugly guys can't get dates in America. That means that all guys can't get dates in America which is an absolute, all-inclusive statement. I hate all-inclusive statements. They are usually false and they give me gas. Plus it will not take me long to find I guy in America that is in a relationship. Which pretty much debunks the statement.

Since somebody like Winston has thoroughly documented his love life (or lack of it ) on the internet, we can draw some accurate conclusions. But I don't know these stripper friends of yours. But there is some useful information. The one stripper friend in particular says to his ladies, "this is only about sex". Are we going to be very surprised when she doesn't pursue the relationship with him? I wouldn't. But let's blame the girls, right? They're the ones that created this mess, right? No. I'll put the blame squarely where it belongs, on the male stripper. And do I have to remind people that dating strippers won't really lead to anything permanent? I guess I do.

What I find compelling is what you DON'T tell me about them. We're told that they are strippers so they should be very attractive (at least above average). But nobody said a word about their personality or attitude. As a matter of fact, if a guy is issuing disclaimers to his dates about thier relationship being about sex only, I can't see how he has a good personality at all. It all sounds like the "hot guy who's an asshole" phenomenon that a lot of women complain about.

Which leads me to my next point:
All these rants about how certain men aren't getting dates haven't really told me about what they have been doing to make themselves more appealing to women. Women will try and wear nice clothes and make-up. They'll try and explore hobbies and activities that will appeal to men. What are the guys doing? Nothing from what I can see. What have these guys been doing to show a woman that she is important to him. Nothing that I can see. What have these guys been doing to try and understand her dreams and desires? Once again, nothing.

In regards to apparent success overseas, do I have to explain the "exotic foriegner" concept? I guess I do. Number one, when you are on vacation, you're likely not complaining about your job which is what you are probably talking about in America and wondering why you can't get dates. Second, you are a tourist and want to see the sites. This will make you appear more outgoing and a fun guy to people. Always a powerful aphrodisiac. Third, they may simply want to parctice english with you. Also, you are from another country and they are curious.

It's not that hard to meet women in America. That 3% claim is bullshit. Although, there are many relationships forged at work. I've met women at bookstores, libraries, coffee houses, in the street, etc. No problem.

The hot guy that can't get dates is a myth. Sorry to burst your bubble. Now, start using your head.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

. . . The one stripper friend in particular says to his ladies, "this is only about sex". Are we going to be very surprised when she doesn't pursue the relationship with him? I wouldn't. But let's blame the girls, right? They're the ones that created this mess, right? No. I'll put the blame squarely where it belongs, on the male stripper. And do I have to remind people that dating strippers won't really lead to anything permanent? I guess I do.
Did you not read my post? I said this is him AFTER he gave up on women. When he first came here, no where did I say he was trying to get a girlfriend by walking up to women and saying he wanted only sex. Drink your V-8 juice my friend, your brain doesn't appear to be working today.

And BTW, when he was trying to get a date, he wasn't a stripper yet. There goes just one more of your female theories. He was a very good looking Spanish guy from Mexico with an Antonio Banderas accent. Women wanted to f**k his brains out but refused to date. He did finally manage to get a girlfriend eventually, and when he did, all the women who rejected him started asking him on dates. How absurd is that? But thats women for you, absurd. The one girlfriend he finally managed to get, just when he started to talk with her about marriage, she started cheating on him and then dumped him. Thats why he is now refusing to date women. Just one more man you women have manage to repel.

The bottom line is the more women like Chemist and Bussybear (same person?) who continue to piss men off with nonsense just like they have posted here, the more men will find love with decent women overseas. There is nothing you women can do about it either except shape up. But I don't think we will see that happen any time soon. As it is now, women want to blame men for not being good enough, just like Chemist just did. I f***ing dare a man to blame women for not measuring up though! It's like the standards for women have been lowered, while the standards for men have been raised through the roof. Just place an ad on the net, stating that you are a man and your only requirements for a woman is that she is a good cook and keeps a neat house. Then check your responses! You can imagine. . . But just look at women's ads on the net and notice all her requirements! The problem, Chemist, is with women, not men. Its when ever women started believing that each and every women deserves this perfect guy who is funny like Seinfeld, romantic as Edgar Allen Poe, well spoken as Shakespeare, and oh, BTW, also can read minds, thats when the trouble started. However, foreign women don't have anywhere near those requirements! Great news for men and very bad news for American women! We are going elsewhere for love. Guys, I have been to Ukraine and can tell you, you are WAY better than Ukraine men and WILL be respected for it. Women like Chemist are no where to be found in Ukraine. If you do find one, she will certainly never have had a boyfriend and will be getting the loneliness she deserves. Most of those women don't like being alone like American women do. I saw a woman trying to rape a man in dark allay when I was in Ukraine. Attractive, six feet blond woman trying to force clothing off of a short and smaller man. But I guess Chemist will again be there to tell me I don't know what my own eyes see, just like she did with my friends. I also guess she knows what it's like to be a built man. I do. p***y everywhere, but no dates. And my stripper friends know too. The game is up now though. American women have lost their men and their men will now end up with th best women on Earth. American women will end up with their cats. They can grow old alone, dwelling on how bad they messed up. But they will probably just blame men, as always. I really don't care, so long as all men end up with women who are worthy of their love. Foreign men won't touch an American woman with a ten foot pole. It's funny to see female American exchange students living in Ukraine. Lil' too much competition there huh sweetie? Or even in counties such as China, with it's woman shortage, American women who move there for work, lament the fact that those men won't date them. American men are the ONLY men on Earth, literally, who will date them. So why piss them off even more? Are you women really and truly prepared to be alone for life? Maybe you should become even more shallow so that even a millionaire won't be good enough. Then you can post more bullshit on the net about how it's really men's fault that you are so shallow.
Last edited by jtest28 on February 5th, 2008, 7:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

And now please start using YOUR head. If ANYONE, male or female, is good enough to f**k , they should be good enough to date. That's the point you miss.

There is NO way in hell you are a man. NO man I know would be such a mangina. "what have men done" Umkayyyy.

Why don't you try traveling a bit, and then you can see that American men are the better men on Earth. and stop this non-sense that "oh it just HAS to be men's fault that women are so shallow."

Keep up the work women. Just keep on sending more men overseas. There are more women there anyway, which is why women there don't pull this bullshit that women like Chemist do.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Mangina" I love that term, it describes some men perfectly! (men who think all the worlds problems are caused by of course.....men!) I read that more and more American men are going overseas to meet women. There are more American men married to foreign women now than there has ever been since records have been kept (at least 40 years). Gee, why do you think that is? Maybe because American women are not relationship material? And they are not marriage material? Women in America all think they will marry a rich handsome man, because they deserve a rich, handsome man! Even some of the ugly chicks in America think they are princesses and deserve the cream of the crop when it comes to men! Thank god we men can go overseas to meet women and are not trapped here in the US and trapped with American women!
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Did you not read my post? I said this is him AFTER he gave up on women. When he first came here, no where did I say he was trying to get a girlfriend by walking up to women and saying he wanted only sex.

Yes, I read your post. But you missed the point. I'm saying that for a man who wants a long term relationship that leads to marriage, saying that "this is just sex" to a woman is a losing strategy. No body should expect to obtain a long term relationship with such a technique.

He was a very good looking Spanish guy from Mexico with an Antonio Banderas accent. Women wanted to f**k his brains out but refused to date.

But was he as charming as Antonio Banderas? This is what is conspicously missing from these testimonials. What about his attitude? What about his ability to carry a conversation? Is there anything about this man that would indicate that he has more than sawdust between his ears and not cruising through life based on his looks.

Don't get me wrong, there are many frustrated men who would love to have this guy's problem (getting sex without a relationship). But is so happens that your stripper friend wants more. He's just using the worst possible strategy.

He did finally manage to get a girlfriend eventually, and when he did, all the women who rejected him started asking him on dates. How absurd is that?

It isn't absurd at all. Let me ask this. Which man do you think would be more successful? The man dressed in a suit and carrying a briefcase. Or the man who is wearing a sports jersey of his favorite team and holding a beer?

This same principle operates here. There's social validation for a man if he is seen in public with a girl at his side. He gets bonus points if the women is attractive, and gets even more points if she's more attractive than him. But the competition of other women have little to do with him. It has more to do with women trying to get the best man that they can. I've been through dry spells. Trust me, I know.

But thats women for you, absurd.

No, they just don't think like men. And part of your frustration is that you are expecting them to and blaming them when they refuse.

The one girlfriend he finally managed to get, just when he started to talk with her about marriage, she started cheating on him and then dumped him. Thats why he is now refusing to date women. Just one more man you women have manage to repel.

Here's the rub. The women won't care. It's his life that still sucks and only he has control over it. Your friend has basicaly thrown in the towel after realizing that women want more than looks when it comes to long term relationships. Instead of treating this as an opportunity for self-improvement and personal development, he gave up. Besides his ability to get laid at the drop of a hat, how can anybody respect such a man?

The bottom line is the more women like Chemist and Bussybear (same person?) who continue to piss men off with nonsense just like they have posted here, the more men will find love with decent women overseas.

For the record, I'm not busybear. Second, it's not like I can stop you from going overseas. I'm going overseas with a beautiful Russian girl myself. And believe me, I'm seeing men going overseas appear to have never been on a date before. They are very rude and ignorant around these girls. Other men are saying that they are looking for a foriegn wife just to get in their pants. I'm sure that foriegn women appear better than American women to you, but believe me, many women are not to impressed with the western men. You still need to have game to be successful.

I know that I'm challenging the notion that you are all terrific guys and the reason that you can't get girls is because of some fault with them. So if you want to continue patting yourselves on the back about, then go ahead. But don't say absurd things like "hot guys can't get dates" and expect everyone to agree with you.

There is nothing you women can do about it either except shape up. But I don't think we will see that happen any time soon. As it is now, women want to blame men for not being good enough, just like Chemist just did.

Women having unrealistically high expectations are a problem. I understand this to a point. But these women have no shortage of male attention, so they aren't going to change. But I've also seen guys that are just plain creepy when approaching girls. Or they harass them. Or are expecting sex after the first few dates. Sorry, life doesn't work this way.

The problem, Chemist, is with women, not men. Its when ever women started believing that each and every women deserves this perfect guy who is funny like Seinfeld, romantic as Edgar Allen Poe, well spoken as Shakespeare, and oh, BTW, also can read minds, thats when the trouble started.

It sounds like there's some pretty good role models there. Maybe you should try emulating them or studying how they became successful. If you think women want a funny guy, than be funny. If you think women want a poet than be a poet. These women are telling you what they want. Listen to them. And I guarentee you that if you try and understand a woman and try and get her to share her dreams with you, you will be able to read her mind.

You guys just want to be set in your ways and stubborn. And wonder why a woman doesn't want a relationship with you.

However, foreign women don't have anywhere near those requirements! Great news for men and very bad news for American women! We are going elsewhere for love. Guys, I have been to Ukraine and can tell you, you are WAY better than Ukraine men and WILL be respected for it.

Like I said, American women aren't really going to care. So it's not like your sticking it to them. And if you think that a Ukrainian woman is going to respect you if you have no ambition, than you are in for a rude shock.

Women like Chemist are no where to be found in Ukraine.

First, I'm a man (for the record). Second, I've been to Kiev twice and I've seen the same things you have. I just think your perception needs to be fine-tuned.

I saw a woman trying to rape a man in dark allay when I was in Ukraine. Attractive, six feet blond woman trying to force clothing off of a short and smaller man. But I guess Chemist will again be there to tell me I don't know what my own eyes see, just like she did with my friends. I also guess she knows what it's like to be a built man. I do. p***y everywhere, but no dates.

For casual sex, I'm sure that Ukrainian women will do fine while you're on holiday. Just like your stripper friend.

You sound a little confused. Do you want a long term relationship, or casual sex? You guys are waffling. The short guy getting raped in a dark alley is more descriptive of a one night stand than a long term relationship. But wait, your stripper guy is getting that in America so why would he need to go to Ukraine for it? It's no wonder your so confused! You talking about casual sex and long term relationships like they are the same thing. They're not.

The game is up now though. American women have lost their men and their men will now end up with th best women on Earth. American women will end up with their cats. They can grow old alone, dwelling on how bad they messed up. But they will probably just blame men, as always.

I know that it's emotionally comforting to believe that there is this vast conspiracy among women to deny relationships and their effections to a whole class of men. It is more comforting to believe that instead of the possiblilty that there might be something about you that individual women have agreed that they find undesirable. Your trying to portray yourself as a victim. This is also a losing strategy.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The winning strategy is when us "losers" find women who want us. And we are at an alarming number. Well, alarming for women. There was a time when women wanted decent men, but now they only like drama. If there is no drama, no relationship. Thank God for foreign women.
There's social validation for a man if he is seen in public with a girl at his side. He gets bonus points if the women is attractive, and gets even more points if she's more attractive than him.
Now I know you are female, as you do not understand men at all. It seems to me that women think like this. Men actually do NOT want other men to find their women attractive. He wants a woman who he finds attractive and other men DON'T. Any man knows this. Women universally don't know this. Let me ask you this, why are you waisting people's time for? Are you upset that you can't find a good looking man, or uh, oh sorry, a man who can be perfect? Maybe if you start showing men some respect, you may still have a chance. But you better hurry. The good men are going fast.
Last edited by jtest28 on February 6th, 2008, 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.