Duke Lacrosse accuser charged with attempted murder

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Duke Lacrosse accuser charged with attempted murder

Post by Think Different »

I don't understand how this chick has even been allowed to walk free all this time. Talk about a BAAAAAD apple. Check out the reader comments at the bottom of the article. They're priceless. Wondering where the WonderTwins (Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson) are now...? I guess they don't see any benefit for themselves in this case this time.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=8050461

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

How totally unsuprising
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

"she" looks like a man in drag. :lol: So many of the "sporty" American women just look like ladyboys it's not even funny. Full masculine features, personality, etc.. the whole 9 yards.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I was a drunken, moronic frat-boy/jock (baseball) at Duke 40 years ago, and it's amazing to me to see how the modes of college debauchery have been degraded over that time. We were drunken idiots, but at the end of the day an ethos of gentlemanliness toward women governed our behavior. To have some low life like Crystal come over and humiliate herself for our entertainment is not something that would even have computed. And make no mistake, the thrill for those punks was seeing her degrade herself.

To me, it's as good an indicator as any of how American culture has changed in those 40 years, thanks largely to feminism, the reaction against it of male swinishness, and the resulting general war of all against all between the sexes that now victimizes all of us who have to live in this country.

The coarseness and baseness of this culture is almost unbelievable for someone who remembers the way it was 40 years ago.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

If I were in my 20,s now in college then I would Definately transfer
over any College or university overseas to either Eastern Europe or
Brazil.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Duke Lacrosse accuser charged with attempted murder

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

RedDog wrote:I don't understand how this chick has even been allowed to walk free all this time. Talk about a BAAAAAD apple. Check out the reader comments at the bottom of the article. They're priceless. Wondering where the WonderTwins (Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson) are now...? I guess they don't see any benefit for themselves in this case this time.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?secti ... id=8050461
I guess you're right about that one :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/06/30/ ... press.html

women who accused Duke lacrosse team of rape burns down home w/ BF & kids inside

What a f***ing psycho
Think Different
Junior Poster

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Karma?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

She keeps getting away with doing crazy shit because she has double "Get out of jail free cards"; ie female and black! If this was a white or asian female she probably would have gotten jailed sooner.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

There is a Mangum waiting inside every American female just looking for the right time to show itself.

Never forget that.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Looks like the guy she stabbed, just died. She's probably going to get charged with murder now.

Of course she'll get off on some technicality or time served, because she's an "oppressed female".

http://www.heraldsun.com/view/full_stor ... fourthleft
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

The world is waking up to the crazy African American woman. My filipina even mentioned it how in the phillipines they are perceived as being angry and crazy.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Same thing with Tawana Brawley. Sharpton is a hoax and you will be surprised how many black people like myself cannot stand him or Jackson. Self serving negro sham artists!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Same thing with Tawana Brawley. Sharpton is a hoax and you will be surprised how many black people like myself cannot stand him or Jackson. Self serving negro sham artists!
But what about those who still are eating out of the palms of their hands? Not me, though.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...