Dianne a Filipina Consultant and Author for Happier Abroad?

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Dianne a Filipina Consultant and Author for Happier Abroad?

Post by Winston »

Rock talked to Dianne for a couple of hours last night, and the night before as well, in our hotel restaurant during our mini-getaway. He got a good impression from her and learned a lot, and recommends that Dianne become a phone consultant on Happier Abroad for Filipina issues.

What do you all think?

The thing is, Dianne has become more like me in developing a passion for spreading truth regardless of what others think, per my example. She told me last night that she has heard many dirty and terrible things that Filipinas say behind the backs of their foreigners and husbands, and feels pity for the deceived foreigners. So she feels that she wants to write a book to reveal the ways and thoughts of the Filipinas that foreigners become involved with, and what's beneath their gentle sweet exterior. I think that would be a great idea. But she worries that other Filipinas, if they found out about it, would be angry about it and feel that she is betraying them by exposing their "secrets" that they all know about but are never supposed to reveal to foreigners.

In fact, Dianne even told me what some of my expat friend's Filipina partners have confided in her regarding their true feelings about their boyfriends. She has a sly way of finding out a Filipina's true feelings by dissing me in front of them in tagalog, which in turn causes them to open up their "can of worms" to her and reveal their true feelings towards their partner to her too. (Should I tell my expat friends the bad news about what their Filipina partners really think of them?)

So I guess the potential is there for her to do some "psychological profiling" of Filipinas for people too, by meeting them?

The only downside is Dianne's English. She can't speak professional articulate English, only slow simple basic English. But she is understandable as long as you slow down and use the simplest phrases and questions. Rock was able to understand most of what she said.

So what do you think? Should I enlist Dianne has a Filipina consultant and add her to the consultation page or create one of her own?

http://www.happierabroad.com/consultation.php

I could have her do phone consultation for low rates as a start, so people won't complain as much if they don't understand her. Or I could do a double consultation with her in that I'd be there to explain the consultee's questions to Dianne if she doesn't fully understand them, at least until her speaking skills get better, or help explain what Dianne is trying to say if the guy doesn't understand her. What do you think?

It'd be a great way for her to earn some money and help people too. I think that as long as she has the intent and desire to do this, it could work. Rock saw potential in such a venture too, as he talked to Dianne for a couple hours, both last night and the night before.

The amazing thing is that Dianne told me that before, in the past, she didn't care about the "truth" so much. But after seeing me fight for it above all else, she feels motivated to do the same, in her own way, by revealing how Filipinas deceive foreigners and how to find out their real intentions. So in that sense, she is beginning to have a sort of "awakening".

Also, if she were to try to write a book, I could call it something like "Inside Secrets of Filipinas: Truths beneath her sweet gentle exterior that they never tell you" or something like that. I could have her write the book by dictation, in that she can verbally dictate the content while I record it and type it out, edit and organize it. What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Not a bad idea, although you will need to work out some kinks. Also, one needs to keep in mind that traditionally, in Angeles City many love and sex hungry foreigners jump on the first bar girl they get and most of those are well, prostitutes. Marrying/dating/making a girlfriend of a prostitute/bar girl/go go dancer is not a wise idea to say the least. However, these guys are so hungry for female companionship, they get involved with those. So, one should not confuse nasty things said by bar girls- the go go dancers/prostitutes who dance in bikinis on front of foreigners with regular Filipinas and the things those say.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Winston,

Not a bad idea! You do realize that even people whom DO care for each other, sometimes bad-mouth their partners? As (Cough Cough) you have done at times? As I'm sure the long-suffering Diane perhaps has done? :)

However, I would recommend you start a private investigation service for paranoid, suspicious Kanos! Diane could go places, and see things even YOU couldn't go. No women would suspect her! She could totally get the "dirt" on a Kano's honey bunny IF it was there!

If you can make this investigation business work, you owe me a dinner WHEN I come to the P.I.! (Hopefully next year!) :P

TruthVille
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The way to get a good wife is to start out with a good wife. There is no sure method to ascertain someone's intent, and in my opinion it is better to start out with something good rather then try to sort through the junk with detective work. That would mean as a minimum dating virgins with high moral standards. It's not a guarantee, but is a good start and her morals are your only protection from lies and deception. On the other side of the equation, it is important to purify one's own behavior, and you have to be loyal to her if you expect her to be loyal to you. It seems men like the Christian truckers due the best with Filipinas, because they don't go over there to monger, but just pick a good woman and get out. They are also solid men, so there isn't much to criticize about their behavior.

Also, there is this cautionary note:

Don’t eavesdrop on others—you may hear your servant curse you. For you know how often you yourself have cursed others.

Ecclesiastes 7, 21-22
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I stand corrected Mr. Peabody.

I would be one of those men whom would like to find a good woman for a wife, not for sport.

TruthVille
Baron
Freshman Poster

Well..

Post by Baron »

Well.. I am not really into this idea... (I am sorry to say like this..)

The thing is... as I mentioned more than 100 times, most likely you and Dianne's knowledge can probably cover the bahaviors of some Filipinas in Angeles..
If you want to give a consulation for those people who are having hard time dealing with girls in Angeles, maybe it will work for some degrees.....

But I am not too sure if Dianne's experience can cover general people as well except for those low class people. Also, Winston, you are a great thinker and all that
but because of your philosophy of being open minded, you don't see things in a critical way like me...

I would suggest, make a section for her to act like a freeland writer and you don't have to get involved and stay in neutral side.. Plus, if it is in the board, she won't have a problem
communicating. Let it run like that to build and earn its demand.. After that, if everybody is really confident, you may really consider her to do some consulting work..
If you see unusual things happening, tell yourself "Welcome to the Philippines!!" and you can finally understand the truth...