How do eastern block women feel about virgin men (by choice)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

How do eastern block women feel about virgin men (by choice)

Post by wallstreeterwww »

I have always been curious about this and finally got the guts to ask it on one of these forums. I am a male 43 years of age and a virgin by choice (waiting till Marriage). Do you think that they would respect this and if so do you think there are any left that also are saving it till marriage?
thanks folks:)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Yes, they still exist, but you'd do best to find women in the small towns and villages of the more religious countries (Poland, Romania, Russia, etc.). Most women there will respect it, and be surprised by it, but will not malign you for it. Again, small towns, religious countries and Eastern Europe. You won't have that luck in Western Europe unless you go to VERY traditional places like Sicily, where the woman's whole family is involved.

I tip my hat to you for your decision by the way. You're a man of your convictions and should be respected for that!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

only in the depths of siberia! even then...

//////////
<><>
--/\---
___

i hear there are a lot of orthodox monks in russia now, but those are teenage boys who join, not aware of any nun types.
Last edited by odbo on April 15th, 2011, 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I also tip my hat to you wallstreeterwww!

It's VERY hard to stay a virgin with all the sexual images and messages being forced down a person's throat in western culture.

TruthVille
Think Different
Junior Poster

Of course there are superficial girls like this everywhere. If he wants to find a chaste woman, he probably has to find one in a church there. That's about the only place left to find them, unless they are butt-ugly.
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

RedDog wrote:Yes, they still exist, but you'd do best to find women in the small towns and villages of the more religious countries (Poland, Romania, Russia, etc.). Most women there will respect it, and be surprised by it, but will not malign you for it. Again, small towns, religious countries and Eastern Europe. You won't have that luck in Western Europe unless you go to VERY traditional places like Sicily, where the woman's whole family is involved.

I tip my hat to you for your decision by the way. You're a man of your convictions and should be respected for that!
Thanks Reddog I really appreciate it:), and thanks for the compliment:)
Does that mean I would have to go blindly into small town andfind her that way? Are the foreign dating websites any good for this?
Thanks alot, I really appreciate the info
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

RedDog wrote:Of course there are superficial girls like this everywhere. If he wants to find a chaste woman, he probably has to find one in a church there. That's about the only place left to find them, unless they are butt-ugly.
But isnt that a real problem as I dont speak the language and I dont really know anyone there? For me she doesnt have to be drop dead gorgeous ( I have dated a few of those here in America and I lost interest in their superficiality very quickly). For me I have always fallen for the cute, caring girl next door type (which are rare here where im at lol).

Thanks Truthville, your so right. Anyone that will say being a virgin in our society here today is easy is either lying or isnt a virgin. I was on a date with this latina that lived across the block from me and on our first date she asked if I believed in safe sex. I was so ticked off that I told her that I never wore a condom in my life. She had a fearfull look on her face as she exited the restaurant with me lol. What she didnt know was that I'm a virgin Im such a dork sometimes hahaha
Think Different
Junior Poster

Personally, I'm married and so I don't know terribly much about dating websites, and don't know if any cater to virgins. I'm assuming you're religious, if you've chosen chastity, so perhaps you can tell me what religion you are. If you're Catholic, go to Poland, for example. Not knowing the language shouldn't be a worry for you, since a little Berlitz training will take you far in breaking the ice. Plus, Eastern European women are smart and probably already know some English (at least that was my experience there).

If you're part of a church, hook up with their missionary group and go over there as an English language teacher or in some other capacity that will allow you to get engaged into the culture. It's true, if you just go over there as a tourist, you won't meet the types of women you want. You need to show that you are interested in their culture and that you'll be around for a while. My suspicion with dating websites for Eastern Europe (unless they're religious-based) is that you're not going to find who you need, since there's a specific type of woman who joins those sites. I know there are Catholic dating websites, and I assume there are Protestant ones too. Specifically Orthodox ones might be hard to find, though, but Russian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Serbian women will list themselves on typical Eastern European dating sites and might mention they're Orthodox. Most likely though, they are not serious about their faith and thus virginity is probably not going to be common. In other words: the more religious, the more likely they're virgins. But being more religious/traditional also means you can't just waltz in there and grab one. You need to get to know her over time, get to know her family a bit. Be a respectful gentleman, since they're going to be as picky and cautious as you've been.

Again, I'm assuming that religion is your driving impulse for all this. If it's not, then you'll still probably only have the choice of finding a religious girl there who's a virgin.
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

Reddog, thank you again for some very detailed answers. I have always loved doing charity work, and alot of people here have always pushed me to be a missionary, so that sugeestion by you is something that merits consideration on my part. Gosh I would love to find a woman that is as cautious as I am in this area, because to me it not only shows that she loves God and puts him first but she is also thinking seriously about the faith of our future kids.

Actually religion, love and the sanctity of family and marriage are my driving force here:)

I have asked around and it isnt that uncommon for orthdox and catholic to marry as one of my good friends married an orthdox lady and the wedding had both the orthodox catholic priest overseeing the cerimony :)

I have also been very cautious about waltzing in there and just grabbing one as I could never be comfortable with that. For me it would take at least a year to get to really know her enough to be comfortable around her.

Thanks again my friend, Im really enjoying my stay on this forum:)