Filipino Freethinkers

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Filipino Freethinkers

Post by Mr S »

Wow, I didn't realize there were that many here in the Philippines!

http://filipinofreethinkers.org/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

That is good news.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

filipino atheists. yawn :roll:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:You have shown your ignorance and stupidity by saying I am politically correct and I am spoon fed. LOL? I am probably the most liberal person on this forum. I am a proud atheist and I am not a sheep.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

They have meetups in Metro Manila. Maybe I should go and meet some quality educated Filipinos there? That'd be much better than the crap I meet in Angeles City.

http://www.filipinofreethinkers.org/abo ... eethinker/

They use the term Secularism on their site, but not Atheism. Since they claim that "no idea is sacred and that everything is subject to rational inquiry", I wonder if it's ok to critique Atheism then? lol A lot of Atheists are hypocritical in that regard, they consider all belief systems to be attackable except their own. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne