Hello fellow lovers and playboys!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
lovesong
Freshman Poster

Hello fellow lovers and playboys!

Post by lovesong »

Hello all,

First time posting here and very thankful to site owner for setting up this wonderful and informative website.

Hope to be a positive contributor to this forum and learn from others as well.

I'm an Asian American male from California whose passion is music but also work in the international real estate field.

I am very attracted to Japanese, Russian, Korean, and Chinese women (but I'm open to any race if a girl moves me.)

Growing up in California, I never knew how feminine women could be until I traveled and worked in Asia and also met girls from Russia.

I am a firm believer in being upfront and direct. I've met my last two girlfriends on the streets of Tokyo and San Francisco by just approaching them and letting them know I found them attractive and wanting to learn more about them.

I've lived in both Northern and Southern California and there are a wide variety of girls from many countries so there is diversity here BUUUTT...

If you like blond white girls, there are way hotter Russian girls who are sweet and nicer than American girls I've met.

If you like Asian girls, there are way hotter Japanese girls who are fashionable, sweet and loving compared to American born Asian girls (my first gf was an ABC who was cool but not as feminine as girls I've met from Asia)

And I once met a guy who told me that many girls in Italy look like the fashion models we have on magazines here in the U.S.

Also, I've found you have to know specific places to find certain girls at specific times unlike major metros in Asia where they seem to fall off the trees. So from a business standpoint, there is much more supply in Asia and Europe than there is in the U.S. where you also have more demand.

Let me end that the one positive I can find from a dating standpoint being in the U.S. is that it forces one to be at their best at all times, have tight game, to attract women. Thus, when traveling abroad, it's much easier whereas if training only in Asia, can possibly get lazy at pushing oneself due to ease of meeting girls. (at least that was my experience)

Okay, thanks for reading. Off to read the other posts and forums....

Lovesong

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello lovesong, glad you found our forum! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Well, calling us 'losers' was hardly a good way to introduce yourself - but welcome, anyway.
lovesong
Freshman Poster

???

Post by lovesong »

Hey man, I said loVers..

LO VVVVV ERS.

Not losers.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: ???

Post by DaRick »

lovesong wrote:Hey man, I said loVers..

LO VVVVV ERS.

Not losers.
I was actually referring to your very first post.
lovesong
Freshman Poster

Post by lovesong »

Oh, I completely forgot about that post, haha. I meant it with love.

Plus, it was really me getting mad at my former self and how I was such a p***y in the past.