Oh my God, check out these french girls!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Oh my God, check out these french girls!

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a bizzare video that was made in Paris with 3 different girls. How come I don't see women doing this in the USA? lol :lol:

Women in France sure are liberated, if women did this in America, they would get arrested! :shock:

Last edited by jamesbond on August 27th, 2010, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Good find! I imagine French girls are good for sport sex for 1 to 14 days, but not much else.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Holy dog shit! Here is a video where a lovely Ukranian women shows us "what she is made of." lol She certainly has a lovely singing voice, along with other lovely attributes! It's along the same lines as the first video posted above (black bars to cover up the bare essentials)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbHW5I81Opc&NR=1[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Hmf. I've been wanting to take a trip to France for a while. I think I'll drop by Paris for a week or two, maybe go visit the Champagne region for some wine tasting. ;p

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Not bad, I've never been blown away by French Girls. Every time I look for some, I end up with a whole bunch of African-decent French Women. This is especially the case on site sites like Black Planet. There just aren't many good looking women is my impression, that's not to say German women are any better looking, in general they aren't.

That said, in social environments like night clubs this is I guess where you find all the good looking French women. More research I guess.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

djfourmoney wrote:Not bad, I've never been blown away by French Girls. Every time I look for some, I end up with a whole bunch of African-decent French Women. This is especially the case on site sites like Black Planet. There just aren't many good looking women is my impression, that's not to say German women are any better looking, in general they aren't.

That said, in social environments like night clubs this is I guess where you find all the good looking French women. More research I guess.
I've met plenty of beautiful French girls. But part of my personal attraction to them is their general classiness, which is hard to find in AW. To me, some of my best memories are of softly perfumed French girls whispering to me in French, while we make love. And yes, I do understand French, so I know what they were saying :wink: