Ask yourself am i unbalanced?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

From the foreign bride sites, many recommend dateinasia over cherryblossoms. I was a member of Cherryblossoms for a couple of months back in 2006. Damn near every woman who messaged me was a scammer wanting a western union transfer of funds. I also had one Irish woman living in Africa as a missionary of some sort message me. As if I want an Irish woman? Same as American with a different accent.

Many of us here arent in a financial situation which would allow us to fly to SE Asia. Even if we are, we are stuck on a work treadmill in which you are really a slave and not given enough days off to get there.

Besides all that, I dont think there are many attractive women online no matter which part of the world. I'd rather go to a place in person and meet a girl randomly, such as a cashier, airport ticket agent girl, hotel worker, etc., than go online and limit myself to the choices there.

The really good looking Asian women are in the north though: China, Korea, etc. Filipinas in general dont excite me, they dont have the same work ethic, and they are too goofy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Ryder

Post by ErikHeaven »

I applied at Ryder as i am a diesal mechanic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Ryder

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:I applied at Ryder as i am a diesal mechanic.

I cannot wait until am able to move overseas though.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Adama wrote:From the foreign bride sites, many recommend dateinasia over cherryblossoms. I was a member of Cherryblossoms for a couple of months back in 2006. Damn near every woman who messaged me was a scammer wanting a western union transfer of funds. I also had one Irish woman living in Africa as a missionary of some sort message me. As if I want an Irish woman? Same as American with a different accent.

Many of us here arent in a financial situation which would allow us to fly to SE Asia. Even if we are, we are stuck on a work treadmill in which you are really a slave and not given enough days off to get there.

Besides all that, I dont think there are many attractive women online no matter which part of the world. I'd rather go to a place in person and meet a girl randomly, such as a cashier, airport ticket agent girl, hotel worker, etc., than go online and limit myself to the choices there.

The really good looking Asian women are in the north though: China, Korea, etc. Filipinas in general dont excite me, they dont have the same work ethic, and they are too goofy.

I met my wife on CherryBlossoms 7 years ago. I brought her over to the States and she's been here in Seattle for 5 years. It's been the best decision I've ever made in my life.

I respect your point of view, but I can't agree with many of your points Adama. There are thousands of beautiful women on virtually any of these dating sites. One just has to be clever on how to find a good one.

I struggled for the first 3 months on CB. I too received numerous requests for money from these scammers. I got so frustrated that I almost gave up. Then I had a eureka moment!!! Once I made the paradigm shift in the way I used CherryBlossoms, I had nothing but good luck.

It was a simple change that I made. I stopped going to the CB Chatroom. I stopped writing back the girls emailing me. I asked myself "do you want to be the hunter or the hunted?????" Until you establish a game plan, I'm convinced guys will flounder on all of these sites because you have no mission statement...no sense of direction.

So guys, DO use the advanced search features. You put in the parameters of the girl that you would like to meet! I used 1) college educated - find a girl with a good job 2) never married before 3) no kids 4) no smoker 5) hwp 6) new to Cherry Blossoms within a few months.

Even with this edit, you'll have hundreds to choose from. Back to being the HUNTER. I then made a top 25 list and started sending out emails. I was PROACTIVE. Coincidentally, Cathy my wife was #1 on my list. She had graduated with a degree in biology, was smart and pretty and YES did have a very good work ethic. Good girls are out there for the taking. The hard part is separating the chaff from the wheat.

Sure everybody would love the opportunity to go to Phils or Russia and meet them in person but that is expensive and it's very hit or miss. So, I'm a firm believer in meeting a girl online.

FYI, I shared my technique with a good buddy of mine. He's now married to a fantastic lady who is about to take her nursing boards in a few months.

Some guys get overly concerned that bringing a girl over to the US will change her. See I disagree with that point of view. My wife has been here for 5 years and she hasn't changed a bit. She's 101% filipina and will never change her ways. So if you are smart and careful, good women can be found.

I challenge all of you non believers to spend a few bucks and enroll for a couple of months. Try my techniques and see what happens. Remember, be the hunter and not the hunted!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Thanks Pete

Post by ErikHeaven »

For your words of wisdom. Its worked for me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Well I stand by my comments. Most of the Filipinas are beyond goofy and not too attractive (physically), though there are probably many exceptions.

For myself, I never used the chatrooms, but I do see your point about being the Hunter.

I am not in the camp of "bringing them to the states immediately ruins them". I'm on the fence on that one. Everyday I meet some decent foreign women who have been here for a while. The real difference is probably whether or not these women were unmarried and dating manginas who spoiled them (and made"friendshits" with AWs), or whether she dated within her own community or was married the whole time.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Adama...I was finally brave enough to post a pic of my wife(sitting down in the chair). Proof that good ones can be found. Don't know if she is in the minority but she isn't too goofy or hard on the eyes.