Remember that single mother in nebraska I was talking about?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Remember that single mother in nebraska I was talking about?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Here is an email I just sent to her...

I have been thinking over the past few weeks, and I have decided that, not only will I not be coming up there to see you, I will just cease communications with you altogether. The reasons I have come to this conclusion are as follows:

1) Whenever we talk, you always vanish for weeks on end and I hear nothing from you. Yes, I respect that you work and have other responsibilities to take care of. I do not expect you to talk to me all day, every day. However, here's the kicker: You have no reason to just not talk with me for weeks, even if they are working you 24/7 at your job. I may not know about the medical field, but I do know enough to figure out that they CAN NOT work you that many hours at once. Federal labor laws (and AMA policies) prohibit that, to the best of my knowledge. Even when I am extremely busy myself, I do my best to make time for someone, not just disappear for weeks. You have done this to me about 2 or 3 times over the last year, and that tells me this: You are simply playing games with me, and that is something that I will NOT tolerate. If I may be blunt with you, the only game I play is my PlayStation.

2) The fact that you refuse to come see me. If I really meant as much to you as you say I do, you would make some kind of (reasonable) effort to come visit me. Yes, I respect that you have children, but I also have a hunch that you know someone that could watch your children for you. Granted, your job may not let you (because of vacation policies or whatnot), but, like I said, if you really wanted to come and see me, you would have made a reasonable effort to.

If I may be blunt with you once more, there are tons of women who would KILL for a man like me, and I refuse to waste my time on someone who is not serious about me. If you were serious, you would make a little more effort than what you have made.

iI am very sorry, but I must say that, with that said, we should go our separate ways. Maybe you will not treat the next man like this.
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on April 26th, 2011, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Remember that single mother in nebraska I was taking abo

Post by Rock »

The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Here is an email I just sent to her...

I have been thinking over the past few weeks, and I have decided that, not only will I not be coming up there to see you, I will just cease communications with you altogether. The reasons I have come to this conclusion are as follows:

1) Whenever we talk, you always vanish for weeks on end and I hear nothing from you. Yes, I respect that you work and have other responsibilities to take care of. I do not expect you to talk to me all day, every day. However, here's the kicker: You have no reason to just not talk with me for weeks, even if they are working you 24/7 at your job. I may not know about the medical field, but I do know enough to figure out that they CAN NOT work you that many hours at once. Federal labor laws (and AMA policies) prohibit that, to the best of my knowledge. Even when I am extremely busy myself, I do my best to make time for someone, not just disappear for weeks. You have done this to me about 2 or 3 times over the last year, and that tells me this: You are simply playing games with me, and that is something that I will NOT tolerate. If I may be blunt with you, the only game I play is my PlayStation.

2) The fact that you refuse to come see me. If I really meant as much to you as you say I do, you would make some kind of (reasonable) effort to come visit me. Yes, I respect that you have children, but I also have a hunch that you know someone that could watch your children for you. Granted, your job may not let you (because of vacation policies or whatnot), but, like I said, if you really wanted to come and see me, you would have made a reasonable effort to.

If I may be blunt with you once more, there are tons of women who would KILL for a man like me, and I refuse to waste my time on someone who is not serious about me. If you were serious, you would make a little more effort than what you have made.

iI am very sorry, but I must say that, with that said, we should go our separate ways. Maybe you will not treat the next man like this.
That was a manly thing to do. You exercised your decision power and made your boundaries clear. If more men would act that way, maybe AM would improve. Stick with your decision and watch your confidence around new women improve.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Ok

Post by ErikHeaven »

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SINGLE MOTHERS! Never make that mistake again.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Good work, it's great when one makes a stand!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Hero you just dodged a bullet, consider yourself lucky you didn't have your emotions deep into the equation. Again stay away from single women don't be that guy that ends up supporting kids for the sake of p***y. Also what's your ps3 ID ?
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

well-informed wrote:Hero you just dodged a bullet, consider yourself lucky you didn't have your emotions deep into the equation. Again stay away from single women don't be that guy that ends up supporting kids for the sake of p***y. Also what's your ps3 ID ?

I no longer have a PS3, but I intend on getting an XBox 360 soon...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Remember that single mother in nebraska I was taking abo

Rock wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:Here is an email I just sent to her...

That was a manly thing to do. You exercised your decision power and made your boundaries clear. If more men would act that way, maybe AM would improve. Stick with your decision and watch your confidence around new women improve.

Well, I tried giving this woman a chance, but, like I said, this has happened to me 2 or 3 times, and I guess that "three strikes and you're out". I am willing to bet that as soon as she sees this, I am going to get a rude response, and/or I will get something along the lines of "well, you &*^%#, I didn't really like your sorry @$$ anyway"... If she does say something like that, what should I say in response to her, if anything at all?
Last edited by The_Hero_of_Men on April 26th, 2011, 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Ok

ErikHeaven wrote:STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SINGLE MOTHERS! Never make that mistake again.
Out of curiosity, do you think that FSMs (Foreign Single Mothers) are any better than ASMs/WSMs (American Single Mothers/Western Single Mothers)?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM SINGLE MOTHERS! Never make that mistake again.
Out of curiosity, do you think that FSMs (Foreign Single Mothers) are any better than ASMs/WSMs (American Single Mothers/Western Single Mothers)?
Yes. Do I have any experience in this? No. But I do know for a fact that children are much better abroad! American kids are horrible, like a monster from hell (no Winston, your son is on you!)

Children are naturally wonderful. American kids are horrible, and then they grow up and we wonder why all our acquaintances are human garbage. Hmm.... :roll:
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

LinuxOnly wrote:
The_Hero_of_Twilight wrote:
Yes. Do I have any experience in this? No. But I do know for a fact that children are much better abroad! American kids are horrible, like a monster from hell (no Winston, your son is on you!)

Children are naturally wonderful. American kids are horrible, and then they grow up and we wonder why all our acquaintances are human garbage. Hmm.... :roll:
Well, you did give me your opinion and thank you for being honest when you said that you absolutely have no experience in that matter. :)
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

good job....that was MATRIX like dodging that deadly bullet
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Stay away from XBOX 360! PS3 is better.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm not interested in single mothers from any country for any reason. That's just me. If I am to provide my resources and time, it will be for person(s) I created, not trying to further some other man's offspring. That is an evolutionary disadvantage and outright crazy. Exception being you can't have children of your own due to sterility or you prefer not to make your own children.

Anyhow, my last couple of years on AOL, after it went to shit, pretty much all of American women were like that one in the OP. Not single mothers. Just there were always excuses as to why they couldnt make time to come see me or to visit. Or even worse, they'd tell me they were coming to visit me and then flake out. I think they never had any intention of visiting, they just wanted male attention. This is a sick culture in which women dont have any respect for men and take great pleasure in flirting and otherwise leading men on for their enjoyment.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Stay away from XBOX 360! PS3 is better.
I used to own a PS3 (but then I beat MGS4: Guns of the Patriots, which is THE reason I wanted a PlayStation 3. Next is Sonic Free Riders, for the 360).

In my opinion: both the 360 and PS3 have their pro's and con's: I find it hard to decide which one is better...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Adama wrote:I'm not interested in single mothers from any country for any reason. That's just me. If I am to provide my resources and time, it will be for person(s) I created, not trying to further some other man's offspring. That is an evolutionary disadvantage and outright crazy. Exception being you can't have children of your own due to sterility or you prefer not to make your own children.

Anyhow, my last couple of years on AOL, after it went to shit, pretty much all of American women were like that one in the OP. Not single mothers. Just there were always excuses as to why they couldnt make time to come see me or to visit. Or even worse, they'd tell me they were coming to visit me and then flake out. I think they never had any intention of visiting, they just wanted male attention. This is a sick culture in which women dont have any respect for men and take great pleasure in flirting and otherwise leading men on for their enjoyment.
That is your opinion and you are definitely entitled to that. However, I will say that, as long as a woman is sweet and can respect a man and not treat him like dirt, then, in my opinion, it does not matter whether she is a single mother or not, provided that she does not expect me to support her child/children.

That's just how I see it. I am not trying to cut you down, Adama. I believe that everyone deserves a chance. However, American/Western Women are those kinds who act like they do not want it, and if they do not want it, then I will not give it to them. :)