Guys, what do you think of this Filipina?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Guys, what do you think of this Filipina?

Post by TRADER1972 »

I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I think she is cute Trader1972! Or as my father would say "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!" Her eyes look a little world weary though.

Is this someone you are corresponding with?

TruthVille

P.S. How is the job search going?
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

She is.....

Post by ErikHeaven »

Pretty brother very pretty. I hope you contact her. My filipina is a pretty lady like your lady.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Honestly ?

Very unattractive.

I don't know, Filipinas just don't do it for me.

I prefer Caucasian ( including Middle Eastern and Hispanic)
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

You are white, yes ?

Why have mixed children ? From an aesthetic standpoint, caucasian females are much better than filipinas.

I know i would not want to marry an asian or black woman. Not racist, just preference.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Yes, I am white. And to be honest I have no interest in white women, much less would I have a child with one. I could give a comprehensive explanation but lets just say they have no chance with me.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Very very average. You could find lots of SE Asian plain janes like that without looking too hard.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

White women are not for me either. I can get them all day long as they love black men where i live yet i am in lust with asian women.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

TRADER1972 wrote:Yes, I am white. And to be honest I have no interest in white women, much less would I have a child with one. I could give a comprehensive explanation but lets just say they have no chance with me.
Sans explanation, I can likely guess.

I think you are simply equating white women with the scourge of "liberated" western-style women, and failing to draw a distinction.Yes, most white women are in this category, as most white woman come from the developed and feminized West, mainly North America, Europe, and Australia.

You dislike white women around you because they are everything a woman isn't and should be- loyal, feminine, sweet, caring. But the core of the problem isn't race, but way of thinking about life and relations between the genders, it's feminism and a culture that has engulfed and socially engineered white-domainated countries.

If you found a genuine, sweet, feminine, white woman (mythical creatures to be sure, but they do exist, particularly in Europe and Russia), no way would you choose a filipina over her. We both know this.

Think about your genes and offspring. Do you want children with that nose, and with those features ? You will get manlets, not men.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Arab wrote:If you found a genuine, sweet, feminine, white woman (mythical creatures to be sure, but they do exist, particularly in Europe and Russia), no way would you choose a filipina over her. We both know this.

Think about your genes and offspring. Do you want children with that nose, and with those features ?
In other words, you're into the whole Persian princess thing, white skin, wide eyes, and crooked nose?

Sorry, but I find that sort of thinking to be annoying.

BTW, many children of white (including Persian) and east Asian backgrounds look quite good.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The Arab wrote: Think about your genes and offspring. Do you want children with that nose, and with those features ? You will get manlets, not men.
You realize Keanu Reeves and Dean Caine are both part asian right?

Arabs can be so racist it's rather amusing at times because of the state of the arab world.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Don't forget Mark Dacascos and Brandon Lee.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

I know Keanue Reeves is. He turned out alright.

Had no idea about Caine though.

I'm not talking about all Asians here. Some Asian girls are attractive. But Filipinas have a different look, maybe coarser look.

I'm not racist. If you are a tall white man , why marry a short Filipino and have children that may come out with undesirable features ?

you are destroying your legacy my man.

Here is a Syrian girl.

http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/4341419
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Arab wrote:you are destroying your legacy my man.

Here is a Syrian girl.

http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/4341419
Actually, you are a racist and just for fun, did you know that since the Caliphate of Babylon ended, Turks and Persians have looked down upon Arabs as a bunch of colonialists?

Yes, the knife cuts in more ways than one.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

S_Parc wrote:
The Arab wrote:If you found a genuine, sweet, feminine, white woman (mythical creatures to be sure, but they do exist, particularly in Europe and Russia), no way would you choose a filipina over her. We both know this.

Think about your genes and offspring. Do you want children with that nose, and with those features ?
In other words, you're into the whole Persian princess thing, white skin, wide eyes, and crooked nose?

Sorry, but I find that sort of thinking to be annoying.

BTW, many children of white (including Persian) and east Asian backgrounds look quite good.
Evidence ?