Guys, what do you think of this Filipina?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

The Arab wrote:
TRADER1972 wrote:Yes, I am white. And to be honest I have no interest in white women, much less would I have a child with one. I could give a comprehensive explanation but lets just say they have no chance with me.
Sans explanation, I can likely guess.

I think you are simply equating white women with the scourge of "liberated" western-style women, and failing to draw a distinction.Yes, most white women are in this category, as most white woman come from the developed and feminized West, mainly North America, Europe, and Australia.

You dislike white women around you because they are everything a woman isn't and should be- loyal, feminine, sweet, caring. But the core of the problem isn't race, but way of thinking about life and relations between the genders, it's feminism and a culture that has engulfed and socially engineered white-domainated countries.

If you found a genuine, sweet, feminine, white woman (mythical creatures to be sure, but they do exist, particularly in Europe and Russia), no way would you choose a filipina over her. We both know this.

Think about your genes and offspring. Do you want children with that nose, and with those features ? You will get manlets, not men.
I realize the core of the problem isn't race(they are not evil because they are white, they are evil because they are evil) but just like some foods me sick, so it is with white women.

I would take a so-called plain Filipina any day over a so-called prettier white girl. The only thing I like about some white girls is their ass. I have seen many nice ones living near a college. But truthfully there is nothing a white woman could do to win me over. Lost cause. I spent my younger years liking them and now I am completely and solely interested in Asian girls. I would take them 1000 times out of 1000.

Also there have discussions on the internet about the opinion that the most beautiful kids in the world are asian-Caucasian mixed. You do not have to agree, but the fact that many have said this means it has some merit.

I have witnessed this myself in looking at the children of white men and asian girls here in the US. I do not recall ever seeing an ugly child.

BTW, I am 5' 7" so I am not losing by choosing short ladies. The truth is most American women do not like short guys anyway, which works out fine because they don't deserve me anyway.
Last edited by TRADER1972 on April 27th, 2011, 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

S_Parc wrote:
The Arab wrote:you are destroying your legacy my man.

Here is a Syrian girl.

http://www.travelblog.org/Photos/4341419
Actually, you are a racist and just for fun, did you know that since the Caliphate of Babylon ended, Turks and Persians have looked down upon Arabs as a bunch of colonialists?

Yes, the knife cuts in more ways than one.
I assure you, I am no racist.

Did you mean the Baghdad Caliphate ? Babylon was over a thousand years ago.

Turks were Asiatic Turkic peoples that mixed with the Caucasian populations and became Caucasion over the centuries, losing their original Turkic appearance. Persians look the same Arabs.

Do you mean colonizers or colonized ? Arabs conquered Persia and intermarried with the Turks.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Arab wrote:Do you mean colonizers or colonized ? Arabs conquered Persia and intermarried with the Turks.
Yes, your bigots murdered and force converted Zoroastrians, which was a monotheistic religion of Persia & Central Asia. Some of them have moved to India and other nations to avoid persecution.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Arab wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
The Arab wrote:If you found a genuine, sweet, feminine, white woman (mythical creatures to be sure, but they do exist, particularly in Europe and Russia), no way would you choose a filipina over her. We both know this.

Think about your genes and offspring. Do you want children with that nose, and with those features ?
In other words, you're into the whole Persian princess thing, white skin, wide eyes, and crooked nose?

Sorry, but I find that sort of thinking to be annoying.

BTW, many children of white (including Persian) and east Asian backgrounds look quite good.
Evidence ?
Besides everyone else responses, here's a baseball player in Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Darvish
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The Arab wrote:I know Keanue Reeves is. He turned out alright.

Had no idea about Caine though.

I'm not talking about all Asians here. Some Asian girls are attractive. But Filipinas have a different look, maybe coarser look.

I'm not racist. If you are a tall white man , why marry a short Filipino and have children that may come out with undesirable features ?
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Nearly all of the hapas (mixed asian/white) people i've met have been pretty attractive. This is also from different combinations white father/asian mom or white mom/asian father.

I can give you more examples.. that kid "Zach" on saved by the bell? The blonde looking one? He's half indonesian and used to dye his hair for the show. He's a mix that's close to your "undesirable" Filipino features yet he's a pretty handsome guy.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

S_Parc wrote:
The Arab wrote:Do you mean colonizers or colonized ? Arabs conquered Persia and intermarried with the Turks.
Yes, your bigots murdered and force converted Zoroastrians, which was a monotheistic religion of Persia & Central Asia. Some of them have moved to India and other nations to avoid persecution.
lol, as if I'm personally responsible for something that happened hundreds of years ago, and not quite as you portray it.

I could plat tit for tat and list a litany of things in your own short history .... genocide and ethnic cleansing of Native Americans, slavery, use of nuclear weapons on civilian populations, etc

pot, meet kettle
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Repatriate wrote:
The Arab wrote:I know Keanue Reeves is. He turned out alright.

Had no idea about Caine though.

I'm not talking about all Asians here. Some Asian girls are attractive. But Filipinas have a different look, maybe coarser look.

I'm not racist. If you are a tall white man , why marry a short Filipino and have children that may come out with undesirable features ?
You literally have no idea what you are talking about. Nearly all of the hapas (mixed asian/white) people i've met have been pretty attractive. This is also from different combinations white father/asian mom or white mom/asian father.

I can give you more examples.. that kid "Zach" on saved by the bell? The blonde looking one? He's half indonesian and used to dye his hair for the show. He's a mix that's close to your "undesirable" Filipino features yet he's a pretty handsome guy.
Exceptions just enforce the rule. It is TV, what do you expect.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The Arab wrote: Exceptions just enforce the rule. It is TV, what do you expect.
I'm giving you visible examples without posting up pics of some of my friends heh. I'm saying this applies to real life too. All the hapas I know are good looking, men and women alike. That's not a coincidence I think. Other people have made similar observations.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

The Arab wrote:lol, as if I'm personally responsible for something that happened hundreds of years ago, and not quite as you portray it.

I could plat tit for tat and list a litany of things in your own short history .... genocide and ethnic cleansing of Native Americans, slavery, use of nuclear weapons on civilian populations, etc

pot, meet kettle
Of course, none of us are personally responsible until we start touting that culture or zeitgeist as the rule of law.

On my mother's side, her great-grandparents were persecuted by Muslim rulers in Soviet Central Asia. Those a'holes saw themselves as Caliphates and killed off Christians, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, etc, in the name of the faith. That's why her side of the family made it to England and then towards America. Thus, I don't buy into this high & mighty mindsets of the mid-eastern mindset as being the keeper of order & faith in the world.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

seriously, the filipina posted in this thread has many undesirable features.

I do not see how an aesthetic child can be produced from her.

I don't see why not get a Russian or something. They don't cost much
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The Arab wrote:seriously, the filipina posted in this thread has many undesirable features.

Attractive couples don't always produce attractive children. Look at most of the weird looking spawns of some hollywood stars and power couples.

It's a combination of a large number of factors and I suspect the reason why certain interracial mixes produce such good looking people is due to some poorly understood hybrid vigor at work.

The same thing occurs in animals. If you combine certain breeds of dogs you end up with a healthier stronger mutt. This sort of stuff is controversial to equate with humans but there does appear to be some of that at work.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

TRADER1972

Haven't you said here in the forum that you're married to a filipina already?
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

well-informed wrote:TRADER1972

Haven't you said here in the forum that you're married to a filipina already?
Yes. My comments are just stating my preference for Asian women. Meaning, I would only be interested in Asian women if I was looking again. In fact, I always notice the beautiful ones that go to college nearby, though very few Asians attend college there. I just admire their beauty and even better their personality. They are almost always sweet and friendly, unlike white witches.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The Arab wrote:seriously, the filipina posted in this thread has many undesirable features.

This thread sounds like we are talking about horses, not people. So Eurasian girls are warthogs huh?
Your entire attitude is just silly...sounds small minded and ignorant.

So let''s hear it guys...Eurasian girls are real dogs or ...NOT?
So far...I have NEVER met a fil=Am girl I could call ugly....a lot are in the Phoebe Cates category when
she was in her prime. She is Eurasian...(Filipina)...a real dog yes?

Yet, the Arab does touch on an important concept now foreign to most Americans. Breeding is
very important. It is your future. Traditional Arab or Jewish concepts of lineage are far more
enduring than Post-modern Western delusions.

All told, none of it will be solved here by pompous posturing.

Hmmm...but somehow I don't think the Eurasians are ugly argument will sell here.
I do see that Moro girls are pretty popular with Arab men though...OBL himself has one I believe.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

OutWest wrote: Yet, the Arab does touch on an important concept now foreign to most Americans. Breeding is
very important. It is your future. Traditional Arab or Jewish concepts of lineage are far more
enduring than Post-modern Western delusions.
Is breeding that important? How has it benefited the arab world and Jews were almost exterminated in part by the perceptions that they were too clannish and religiously introverted.