Hola, I know Winston's ex-gf Robin LaFleur, now Robin Suther

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

touché ._.

you shouldn't hold grudges like a woman. don't stoop to their level.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney,
If she had dental sensitivity, then why couldn't she rinse her mouth with lukewarm water? That doesn't make sense. She would have told me if that were the case. Maybe she's just plain weird?

After our breakup, my parents said, "We always knew that Robin only cared about herself, like American women typically do. It was in all her actions and behaviors. You ought to find a good Taiwanese girl with good values."

Darn. I should have went right to Taiwan or China back in 2000 when we broke up. I might have found a quality attractive Chinese woman or at least gotten better results than I did in Russia. That's something I regret.
Last edited by Winston on May 1st, 2011, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Robin LaFleur is now Robin Suther

Post by Winston »

Well well, look what I found here.

When I googled Robin's mom's and sister's name, Barbara LaFleur and Jennifer LaFleur respectively, I found this page about her sister.

http://www.mylife.com/c-1443722746
Jennifer's Friends and Family

Robin Suther Puyallup, WA 33

Barbara Lafleur Puyallup, WA 56
That's them all right. Since Robin LaFleur is now "Robin Suther", it looks like she got married and changed her last name. Upon further research on that site, it seems she married someone named "Colen Suther".

http://www.mylife.com/c-1444467093
Robin's Friends and Family

Barbara Lafleur Puyallup, WA 56

Colen Suther Puyallup, WA 45

Jennifer Lafleur Federal Way, WA 30
They probably became a typical all-American hick family who's only interested in baseball, dogs and country music. lol

Anyhow, since her last name has changed, I've updated the title of this thread to show both her maiden name and her new name, so they can both be conveniently indexed by Google here. hahaha

Does anyone know why American women NEVER remain friends with their exes? All my foreign exes have kept in contact, asked how I am, been happy to hear from me, etc. but not my American exes. Why is that? Why do American women treat you like a mortal enemy that they never want to hear from again, after they break up with you, but foreign women don't? Anyone else notice this too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote: Darn. I should have went right to Taiwan or China back in 2000 when we broke up. I might have found a quality attractive Chinese woman or at least gotten better results than I did in Russia. That's something I regret.
Well, instead you found a (quality attractive?) Filipina woman, right? Her family might be a liability but aren't you happy with her in spite of her imperfections (white lies, etc.)?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Robin LaFleur is now Robin Suther

Post by odbo »

Winston wrote:Does anyone know why American women NEVER remain friends with their exes? All my foreign exes have kept in contact, asked how I am, been happy to hear from me, etc. but not my American exes. Why is that? Why do American women treat you like a mortal enemy that they never want to hear from again, after they break up with you, but foreign women don't? Anyone else notice this too?
one of the big reasons was discussed in this thread about women searching for "the one"
viewtopic.php?t=9706
Winston wrote:They probably became a typical all-American hick family who's only interested in baseball, dogs and country music. lol
Ya, you're a real f***ing renaissance man yourself :lol:
Winston wrote:Darn. I should have went right to Taiwan or China back in 2000 when we broke up. I might have found a quality attractive Chinese woman or at least gotten better results than I did in Russia. That's something I regret.
I think you failed in Russia because old fashioned women expect a real man, not an emasculated western wimp with a lot of baggage. Not to mention you're short, out of shape, and asian, which act as hurdles. What's more, you didn't want a wife, you wanted to f**k around. From the reports (that I have read anyway) of your time there, your expectations were unrealistic because your actions were paradoxical. If you wanted to get laid, why not go after whores? Or try to be a sugar-daddy. If you wanted a wife, why not be clear! If it wasn't successful, go elsewhere, like eastern Russia. Why not try for a sexy asian-Russian or move on to the central asian "Stan" republics.

I think if you had gone to Taiwan and found a wife, you'd be a miserable middle-aged man, who'd have spent the last 10 years regretting, and telling himself he should have gone to Russia when he was young and taken a chance at white women, or something to that extent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Yeah I found a quality Filipina. But the problem is, having a family with one means my kids will have half of their genes, which I don't want. From everything I've seen so far, Filipino genes make one lazy, leeching, reckless and instinct-driven. Those are not successful or honorable traits, thus my kids having them would bring them down, genetically, socially, etc. See what I mean? You gotta look at the big picture.

I mean look at the dominant characteristics of Filipinos:

1) Always wanting to get free gifts and cash from others and to depend on others
2) Always wanting to snack on junk food and to hell with the consequences
3) Likes making babies, even if they are broke, and to hell with the consequences
4) Careless, reckless, unaware, overly relaxed, with an "I don't give a shit about anything" attitude

Are those traits you would want in YOUR child? It's annoying enough to deal with those traits from Filipinos already, but from your own kid?!

Her family is not just a liability. Associating with them brings me dishonor. We simply don't belong together and are not on the same level. Associating with them at all, or having connections with them, brings me down for sure. How would that make you feel?

I'm sure if you were me, you'd feel the same, that it's better to have a serious relationship with a woman with quality genes that you'd want for your kids. In short, by coupling down with a race of a lower hierarchy, you are in effect bringing yourself down.

There is a reason why Chinese culture, Japanese culture, Korean culture, and Filipino culture are different. The differences are not random. Politically correct idiots don't understand that.
Last edited by Winston on May 2nd, 2011, 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LinuxOnly,
I was serious about finding a wife in Russia at the time. But none of the girls took me seriously except a few that I wasn't attracted to. So I went for the next best thing and became a serial dater. That's been explained many times. Why can't I just have casual fun with some girls and serious relationships with others, or just have casual fun until you find "the one"? Other guys do that too. So why can't I?

I didn't make bad decisions there. There was not a "bad decision" that I made that had I went the other way, would have gotten different results. I just wasn't anyone's type. I didn't have real success until I gave up and was about to leave, per Murphy's Law, the governing force of the universe.

What was odd though, was that Russian women constantly led me on, giving me the impression that they were interested. I have no idea why. It seemed so illogical to act interested when you really weren't. Maybe they were just being polite and told me what I wanted to hear?

Anyhow, if I had gone to China instead of Russia, I might have had better results and met women I was more genetically compatible with.
Last edited by Winston on May 2nd, 2011, 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Re: Robin LaFleur is now Robin Suther

Post by CheezeRaider »

LinuxOnly wrote:
Winston wrote:Does anyone know why American women NEVER remain friends with their exes? All my foreign exes have kept in contact, asked how I am, been happy to hear from me, etc. but not my American exes. Why is that? Why do American women treat you like a mortal enemy that they never want to hear from again, after they break up with you, but foreign women don't? Anyone else notice this too?
one of the big reasons was discussed in this thread about women searching for "the one"
viewtopic.php?t=9706
Winston wrote:They probably became a typical all-American hick family who's only interested in baseball, dogs and country music. lol
Ya, you're a real f***ing renaissance man yourself :lol:
Winston wrote:Darn. I should have went right to Taiwan or China back in 2000 when we broke up. I might have found a quality attractive Chinese woman or at least gotten better results than I did in Russia. That's something I regret.
I think you failed in Russia because old fashioned women expect a real man, not an emasculated western wimp with a lot of baggage. Not to mention you're short, out of shape, and asian, which act as hurdles. What's more, you didn't want a wife, you wanted to f**k around. From the reports (that I have read anyway) of your time there, your expectations were unrealistic because your actions were paradoxical. If you wanted to get laid, why not go after whores? Or try to be a sugar-daddy. If you wanted a wife, why not be clear! If it wasn't successful, go elsewhere, like eastern Russia. Why not try for a sexy asian-Russian or move on to the central asian "Stan" republics.

I think if you had gone to Taiwan and found a wife, you'd be a miserable middle-aged man, who'd have spent the last 10 years regretting, and telling himself he should have gone to Russia when he was young and taken a chance at white women, or something to that extent.

You took the word right out of my mouth. As much as many AW are intellectual dwarf and emotional teenager who still haven't grown up (I'm gonna borrow some words from Tom Leykis) in General, as in generalization because exceptions are not the norm. I find that many AM have been pussyfied and don't messure up to be a man either. Which I don't blam them for. Many of the introduction post in this forum shows guys waking up and this site reaffirms that something is wrong with US society and not them. They are finaly understanding the mass media conditioning and dumb down education has confused their manifested destiny to be a man. FYI having worked in a Psy Ops I know from first hand how easy it is the condition the mass using tried and proven techniques.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Winston wrote: I mean look at the dominant characteristics of Filipinos:

1) Always wanting to get free gifts and cash from others and to depend on others
3) Likes making babies, even if they are broke, and to hell with the consequences
4) Careless, reckless, unaware, overly relaxed, with an "I don't give a shit about anything" attitude

Have you ever thought you might actually be a Filipino yourself? :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock,
Yeah I found a quality Filipina. But the problem is, having a family with one means my kids will have half of their genes, which I don't want. From everything I've seen so far, Filipino genes make one lazy, leeching, reckless and instinct-driven. Those are not successful or honorable traits, thus my kids having them would bring them down, genetically, socially, etc. See what I mean? You gotta look at the big picture.

Are those traits you would want in YOUR child? It's annoying enough to deal with those traits from Filipinos already, but from your own kid?!
Are you sure its all genes and nothing to do with the environment?

Just read some of the recent comments on this forum comparing black American women to black African women - same genes, totally different behaviour and attitude. The black girls I met in Colombia were also nothing like many of the African American women I've seen in the States. The black Colombian girls were well mannered, soft spoken, elegant, and even humble. Also, if Flipiono Americans out earn white Americans on average, how do you explain that if they have inferior genes?

Do the math 'Dr. Big Picture'? Put 2 and 2 together. Why not raise your kid in Taiwan instead of PI if you prefer Chinese style values? You could realize that option if you would just shell out a bit and get the DNA test (assuming you're the biological father).
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:

Are you sure its all genes and nothing to do with the environment?

Just read some of the recent comments on this forum comparing black American women to black African women - same genes, totally different behaviour and attitude. The black girls I met in Colombia were also nothing like many of the African American women I've seen in the States. The black Colombian girls were well mannered, soft spoken, elegant, and even humble. Also, if Flipiono Americans out earn white Americans on average, how do you explain that if they have inferior genes?

Do the math 'Dr. Big Picture'? Put 2 and 2 together. Why not raise your kid in Taiwan instead of PI if you prefer Chinese style values? You could realize that option if you would just shell out a bit and get the DNA test (assuming you're the biological father).
I concur, I think most of the traits you described are not necessarily inherited but actually learned from the culture and environmental stimulation. Some people may have some of those attributes that you described in their own individual personalities, but a lot of that has to do with how the child is actually raised and disciplined. At the rate your going your kid will probably turn out the way you describe cause of your fatalist type attitude. If you really want to give your child a better future with more discipline and structure bringing him to Taiwan is the best option. If you don't want to do that and still want to blame genes on your child's potential personal development failures and inadequacies then I would just part ways with him and Diane and move on with your life. It's kinda dumb complaining about all this shit and sitting on the fence rather than just going all the way with one decision or the other. Complaining about it all the time to the forum but not actually doing anything about it doesn't really do the situation any good and doesn't bring about the necessary change on either side.

The mother of my kid has a lot of emotional and mental problems and if I just went with your theory of child rearing then I would have just abandoned my kid to fate a long time ago. I've been sending my kid to a Waldorf pre-school/kindergarten since she was 3 1/2 and now she is going on 5 1/2 and seems to be a really easy going kid who hasn't had her dreams crushed by humanity yet. Children are mostly a product of their environment. Of course their own genes and personalities take a part in their proper upbringing. But a person who cares and knows what they are doing in regards to going with the flow and modifying the way they discipline their child to push them in the right direction will succeed the most. If you just do the bare minimum with them (feed, shelter, public school) then they will be deficient in many areas of their life.

If your not willing to be a proper parent then it's better to get out completely than be a half-ass one. Your child will never forgive you for it once they reach adulthood. At least if your out of the picture they will not know you that much as a person and will always ponder, "what if?" instead of, "f**k you!"
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Her family is not just a liability. Associating with them brings me dishonor. We simply don't belong together and are not on the same level. Associating with them at all, or having connections with them, brings me down for sure. How would that make you feel?

I'm sure if you were me, you'd feel the same, that it's better to have a serious relationship with a woman with quality genes that you'd want for your kids. In short, by coupling down with a race of a lower hierarchy, you are in effect bringing yourself down.

There is a reason why Chinese culture, Japanese culture, Korean culture, and Filipino culture are different. The differences are not random. Politically correct idiots don't understand that.
1. So you see yourself as better than them. Just associating with them requires you to stoop down. Well if its like that, then cut-off all contact with them and recover your honor Sir Winstonian. Take Diane and the kid and move somewhere else. In country, there are plenty of places you could live for just as cheap if not cheaper. That includes areas not to far from Manila. Tell Diane to keep your new location a secret from her friends and family, even if she goes back to visit sometimes. Or you could consider a new country which would put even more distance between you and them.

2. Given the way the world is today, I would consider both the girl's ethnic background and her specific personal characteristics if I wanted to have a child with her. I would prefer to have a child with a nice quality Filipina stunner than a spoiled and ugly Chinese woman. Of course, it I could find a nice quality Chinese stunner, that would even be better given my personal interest in China and Taiwan. No matter what the race or ethnicity, if the woman is tall and beautiful, there's a better chance the kid will be taller and better looking as well. If she's short and ugly, the kid is at higher risk for inheriting some of these characteristics.

3. Funny how you're the one who mixed genes with an 'inferior Filipina' but its others who are the idiots that don't understand.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I believe genes has a lot to do with it. Genes are also from your ancestors. Human instincts are from genes too. I can just feel it, that it is the primary cause. I can sense people's "inherent traits". They are obvious to me.

Rock, I've already told you five times why I don't need a DNA test, and explained it in detail. Again, why do you always erase from your memory what I tell you? It's like there is something slippery in your head that causes you to lose data and ask the same questions over and over again. I am not imagining this. It is not a misunderstanding. There is definitely something in your memory banks that loses data or flushes it out. I'm certain of it now. It's objectively clear. So I don't know why you deny it when it's obvious and has happened many times. It's tiring to repeat the same answers to you 10 times and yet you still forget them. I swear I am not wrong about this. You DO often forget things that have been explained to you many times. That is a fact and I have many specific examples. Yet you deny it for some reason. I don't know why. But a fact is a fact.

Can you recall what I told you about the DNA test issue? If so, can you summarize or paraphrase it? I've explained it to you numerous times already. There is no excuse for simply forgetting it like you never heard it. I swear.

Mr S, I've observed thousands of people and do notice a correlation between a person's behavior and genes, as they were innate. It's too obvious to me by now. It's not all the environment. That's what politically correct dweebs spout like a religion. But I don't see it.

Plus, most of my traits were inherent - fear of heights, sensitivity, imagination, sentiment and romance, etc. I've never conformed to my environment, so I just don't see how we are "products of our environment". I may be biased in that sense, but I just don't see it and my own life doesn't show it.

Most scientists believe it's 50/50 genes and environment, I think.

Rock, where did you get that Filipino Americans earn more than White Americans? Based on what? Most Filipinos I saw in the US were lower middle class.

People instinctively know their place in the hierarchy. The reason why many Filipinos act overly humble as if they were born to serve, and do not have a sense of entitlement, is probably due to something innate, as if they are "acting within their place".

You guys, I have a f***ing hundred things to do and no staff of workers. I haven't even got to plans I made in 2008 yet! If you want me to get things done, then come here and help out. When I get overwhelmed, I get nothing done cause I feel a state of inertia.

I'm not just venting. I'm just telling my honest feelings and reasons about all these things.
Last edited by Winston on May 2nd, 2011, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
I'm not the only one with racial views here. Even you admit in many indirect and direct ways that East Asians are higher up on the hierarchy than Filipinos are. You've concurred that East Asians are: smarter, have higher IQ's, higher quality skin, smoother skin, age better, act more refined, have more refined tastes, act more civilized, eat and cook far better food, have higher standards, etc. etc. It's too obvious.

All this says unequivocably that there is a hierarchy of races. Ask anyone in Taiwan and they will tell you that their race is far higher on the hierarchy than Filipinos which are below them. Most won't be shy to state that as a fact. You can ask Japanese and Koreans and they will tell you the same thing. All races are not equal as the politically correct idiots claim.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:I believe genes has a lot to do with it. Genes are also from your ancestors. Human instincts are from genes too. I can just feel it, that it is the primary cause. I can sense people's "inherent traits". They are obvious to me.

Rock, I've already told you five times why I don't need a DNA test, and explained it in detail. Again, why do you always erase from your memory what I tell you? It's like there is something slippery in your head that causes you to lose data and ask the same questions over and over again. I am not imagining this. It is not a misunderstanding. There is definitely something in your memory banks that loses data or flushes it out. I'm certain of it now. It's objectively clear. So I don't know why you deny it when it's obvious and has happened many times. It's tiring to repeat the same answers to you 10 times and yet you still forget them. I swear I am not wrong about this. You DO often forget things that have been explained to you many times. That is a fact and I have many specific examples. Yet you deny it for some reason. I don't know why. But a fact is a fact.

Can you recall what I told you about the DNA test issue? If so, can you summarize or paraphrase it? I've explained it to you numerous times already. There is no excuse for simply forgetting it like you never heard it. I swear.
Didn't you say that Taiwan will only allow you to get a visa or passport for Angelo if you prove he is your biological son via DNA test? And, they will only accept results from certain approved hospitals which charge very high rates for this test (a few thousand US$ I believe)? Am I wrong here? How can you bring Angelo to Taiwan without a DNA test? The only other option is to get him a US passport first but I think we both agree that American citizenship is risky thing anymore.

BTW, why do you doubt my memory? Based on which questions or statements from me in the past? You claim that its a fact which you can back-up with many specific examples. If they are so easy to remember, you should be able to cite specifically from your own memory in just a couple minutes. Or did you forget, lol.